Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MOTUC Jitsu Discussion thread

I'm glad we've revived this topic as it is quite interesting.The more I look at Jitsu the more I like his head sculpt.I even like king he-man's sculpt over the original he man.The problem is there is.too.much of a difference between.the head sculpts.I would.be happy with either sculpt,just wish there were more similarities.

Someone tried to use the neca staction sword for MOTUC Jitsu? The scale is compatible?
    Last edited by bianchi5; March 27, 2013 at 09:23pm.
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

I saw a picture of Jitsu and his sword was chrome.

Does anybody know if that's a real item or just photoshop magic?
    "Problems Weaver?"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I make no claim to be a MOTU expert, but I remember reading on here that the Jitsu sword with silver/chrome blade came with the 200X Jitsu staction. This may be the sword you saw. Without a pic of your sword, however, I can't be sure.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I think it's a pic in the the display thread by a customizer. It was the MOTUC Jitsu sword repainted, I believe.

Here's the thread I saw it on. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...tures!/page446

It looks way cooler then the this is a safety sword orange.
    "Problems Weaver?"

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    Here's the thread I saw it on. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...tures!/page446

It looks way cooler then the this is a safety sword orange.

That's the 200x Jitsu staction sword.

Well now I have a new item to hunt for.
    "Problems Weaver?"

This would be a great repaint for the next weapon pack!

Heroic Warrior
    Just got one on eBay ,
    Can't wait to mould his hand and make it articulated

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    I just saw the Pixel Dan video on Kevis Kosse's head... it made me tought about the Four Horsemen Jitsu head...
    Look at the Man-At-Arms head and the Jitsu head... they are too different in style....
    Look at the Kevin Kosse head, it's so Classics but also so vintage...
    So look at this picture, don't you think that the Fisto, Jitsu and Clamp Champ heads are too different from the early Classics style?
    Fisto was given two heads and a belt along with his other accessories. Jitsu was given only one head, and now with Ninjor announced we know he will get his belt.
    I agree that with a future figure Mattel should pack in a newly sculpted Jitsu head that looks very similar to his vintage head, much in the same way Clawful's head resembles his vintage head.
    The Kevin Kosse custom head looks even better in hand, and imo is 10 times better than the head we received, which is too detailed and stylized.

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Fisto was given two heads and a belt along with his other accessories. Jitsu was given only one head, and now with Ninjor announced we know he will get his belt.
    I think the "human" Ninjor head looks a lot like the staction Jitsu, so I'll be using that!
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

I can't wait to slap Ninjor's loincloth on him.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I can't wait to slap Ninjor's loincloth on him.
    Agreed! As much as I liked Classics Jitsu, I was really disappointed that he didn't come with his 200X staction belt. Now I am extremely happy that Mattel and the 4H found a way to give it to us.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bianchi5 View Post
    Someone tried to use the neca staction sword for MOTUC Jitsu? The scale is compatible?
    Its how I have mine displayed. And let me tell you, Jitsu looks way bad a..
    Because of how long the sword is in scale to Jistu it reminds me of the sword Sepheroth has in FF7
    The gold & meca details really match his golden hand. Its truly epic looking. The sword we were given (orange vintage) looks like a cheap toy in comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Agreed! As much as I liked Classics Jitsu, I was really disappointed that he didn't come with his 200X staction belt. Now I am extremely happy that Mattel and the 4H found a way to give it to us.
    I knew we might be seeing something latter in the line. I was very disappointed that Jitsu did not receive the belt in his original release.
    But I am ecstatic that we are getting the belt. Im looking forward to finally adding the belt to make my Jitsu complete for display.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor