Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Jitsu Discussion thread

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    I really want a classic Jitsu!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

I want both Fisto and Jitsu to have their "classic" looks, but I can handle the 2002 "steampunk" look to Fisto's hand. Although, if the MOTUC Fisto has a giant hand, Fisto better have one as well. I also want Stridor and Night Stalker more than Panthor.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Jitsu is the figure I'm looking forward to most in MOTUC.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

King Randor with a new head and arm...I'd be surprised if he isn't made this year.

I wonder what the 4H will do to jazz up the design?
    Probably the 200X green jewels in the Classic Golden hand. Maybe his 200X sword.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; November 26, 2009 at 04:16pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

If they wanted to jazz it up just a tad, they could hive him a He-Ro gauntlet on his left arm, and paint it kind of like that mini statue.
    They could add a little detail/paint apps to his metal hand...otherwise, I'm clueless as to how they could jazz up the purely vintage look.
    Although as we all know, a great paint job can work wonders.

Davidtoothey did a good job on his custom. But I do think the hand needs to SHINE!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

I also hope to see Jitsu sooner than later. I would prefer
    a more classic approach, the only elements I want from the
    staction figure would be detail in his gold hand, and upper armor
    that differs from Randor, other than that, he wouldn't need much.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    I've been wondering how Jitsu will look in the Classics line. I think the figure might end up looking great.
    But if they are still going to be going with the "at least 2 accessories" rule, what would his 2nd accessory be? An extra hand? I'm not sure he warrants a 2nd head.
    Hmmm a second hand?

I think it would be pretty cool (and Cheap) if they gave him both the chopping hand and a gold FIST...

Y'know... IF they need two accessories.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    If they wanted to jazz it up just a tad, they could hive him a He-Ro gauntlet on his left arm, and paint it kind of like that mini statue.
    They could add a little detail/paint apps to his metal hand...otherwise, I'm clueless as to how they could jazz up the purely vintage look.
    Although as we all know, a great paint job can work wonders.
    There really doesn't seem to be much they CAN do with Jitsu, right? Unless they hook up a detachable 200X sash and head. Maybe they can do some new things...

Wouldn't it be wild if he had some kinda of body tattoo when you remove his armor?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

man!!!!!!!! I LIKE JITSU A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved his mini statue updated version in 200x series ..... really hope motuc jitsu will be a mix classic/200x

CANT WAIT !!!!!!! jitsu its one of my favorite evil warriors yeah!!!!
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm up for a Jitsu MOTUC. I had Jitsu in my army of villains as a child and would love to have him again. I wouldn't mind the staction sword or the updated armor look with the flipped up iron collar and the forearm gauntlet. Just shrink the over-sized hand and of course make it a reflective gold and it would be awesome. If they decide to include the ponytail I would hope they make it detachable. Otherwise, another surefire winner of a crony.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Jistu staction is one of my fav. Amazing, really!
    But I hope in a classic style for the classics line. No mix for me...
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

I hope for mostly classic style.

Jitsu's pretty cool, but I am not getting my hopes up for any kind of 200x-style armor. It's most likely going to be a straight-up repaint of Randor's (in my opinion).

The only thing that gives me a little bit of pause is the area where Randor's cape attaches ... this could be a good place to do a collar like the staction's (which I personally would really enjoy).

I can see them going with a staction influence on the sword (but I hope they keep the original red-orange color for at least part of it) and the hand. I just hope they limit that influence to detail and not size.

I also wouldn't mind if there was a little staction-styling on the head, like a longer pony-tail and that more angular bone structure.

And I agree with the majority that I want that hand shiny, shiny gold. That was awesome!

Do you think there's any chance of new feet with a more tabi-boot style to them? I wouldn't count on it, and I won't miss it, but it could be cool.

I do hope they give him a vacuum metalized hand. I wont be too disappointed if it's just painted gold, but the shiny hand would really make him stand out.

thats how my jitsu's hand looks too haha, bummer.

but id love to see MOTUC Jistu look like the original, but...with hero's boots haha i dont know why i just think something like that would look cool.

I never got into the Stations other than King Randor and "classic colored" Evil-Lyn, but I hate that Jitsu hand now that I look at it. As non-P.C. as it may be viewed by some, Jitsu need his hand in a "karate chop" design and not as some giant robotic hand.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

The Jitsu staction is cool, but it may go too far out of the original character. I mean, you see this Jitsu and you don't think his the arch-nemesis of the 200X Fisto, even if the colours, boots, etc, are better than the vintage. I think it's a bit like Zodac, it is so differetn that they should make two versions; if I had to choose one, I will choose the 200X in MOTUC, because I have the vintage and not the staction (I just hate non articulated figures).

It would be great if he has his golden-chrome hand, but if He-Ro's armour wasn't, I don't think they would do it.

P.S: By the way, you can see how a Jitsu MOTUC based on vintage would possibly be in this custom I made; http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=179695

Dang! That Staction is incredible looking!!!

That said, I sincerely hope that JITSU doesn't have a hand the size of a small car. That's just too darned big. I'd rather it be an artificial hand that's either the same size as a normal hand, or just slightly bigger.

Just my opinion.
    Heroic Stone Mason of Castle Grayskull!

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man Walking View Post
    AH, kindred spirits. I love the Jitsu staction, pretty much most of the stactions and figures from 200X. But in my opinion, I think MOTUC Jitsu is going to be just as puffy, steriod-adeled, swollen headed, and boring as I find all the other figures in the line.
    Hi, well i love the 200x motu, but most of my liking of that line comes from the subjects being quite recognizable as coming from the originals. Jitsu, perhaps, was the most modified charcter, and i am not crazy 4 him because of it.
    Have to say, however, that i dont understand you comments about MOTUC being "puffy steroid adeled". To me it looks like the 200x were exactly the same as long as body size is considered...i mean, look at the size of those muscles!
    Am i missing something?
    Cheers!

In light of the armor/repaint scenario with Evil-Lyn, I did a quick Photoshop mock-up for Jitsu... I think we can get him pretty easily... basically I just swapped the colors out, swapped the head out (but still used Randor's as the base), got rid of the cape, and added the staction chopping hand (though I scaled it down a good bit to be more in proportion):

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    In light of the armor/repaint scenario with Evil-Lyn, I did a quick Photoshop mock-up for Jitsu... I think we can get him pretty easily... basically I just swapped the colors out, swapped the head out (but still used Randor's as the base), got rid of the cape, and added the staction chopping hand (though I scaled it down a good bit to be more in proportion):
    Hey that looks better than I thought it would. Nice mock up.

Great job!
    Again, If they want to share the armour again they shouldn't have copied the RANDOR 200X weapon crest so obviously on the the stomach to make it coherent for RANDOR. They should have kept the armor more generic then.

If Jitsu has the same armour I will feel cheated and it would look cheap.
    But you are right, that hasn't stopped Mattel before.

I'd be totally shocked if we don't get the 80s version and the 200X all in one.

I have a feeling they didn't make the new torso for Trapjaws removable arm to just use it with him.

Jitsu and Fisto, I would guess have to be coming the same way. That way you can make em in to whichever era you wanted. It's a pretty safe bet we wouldn't see two different versions released of these guys anyways. Might as well do em all in one. I just hope the 4H FINALLY get to release the 200X fisto sword when they get to his release

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    If they want to share the armor again they shouldn't have copied the RANDOR 200X weapon crest so obviously on the the stomach to make it coherent for RANDOR. They should have kept the armor more generic then.
    I personally wouldn't mind it so much, but I do agree with you here. The arrows/crest should've been kept more generic if Mattel intends to use it for both characters. I think it still works though.