Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would like to see Veena be made...?

Who would like to see Veena be made...?

Who would like to see Veena be made to go along with King Grayskull? I mean, it would be one more character to use a female mold for, right? If they make Teela, Evil-Lyn, and the Sorceress, Veena can be a possibility. Might get a Marlena too, so why not? Anyone up for this?

I think Veena would be cool, but in all truth I hope to see some POP characters before she is made available. I like the idea of her being a con exclusive like King Grayskull.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I think Veena would be cool, but in all truth I hope to see some POP characters before she is made available. I like the idea of her being a con exclusive like King Grayskull.
    Or maybe a He-Man.org exclusive, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Hat View Post
    Or maybe a He-Man.org exclusive, maybe?
    Sorry, nope! If she was made she would consist of more new parts than rehashed ones. Like Val has said, if there were to be a Org exclusive. It would be a simple repaint like Wonderbread/ Savage He-Man.

But, I would love to have a Veena figure made.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I would love to see a Veena made too, but not as a con exclusive, so that everyone could get her not only the people that go to the conventions, it is really frustrating to see that my only chance to get a King Grayskull is to pay at least 75$ plus shipping.
    So Veena yes! but please not a con exclusive.So that we all can complete our collections, seriously not to sound harsh (i think that is the word) but i hope they would drop conventionīs exclusives.Just my opinion.
    Last edited by mistaloko; January 24, 2009 at 04:31am.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I really want a Veena figure - she would represent the "new look" 200X era-Sorceress-look well for this line as we're likely to get the classic Sorceress.

I really like her design. I'd like to see Veena more than the classic sorceress.

Veena would be my #1 choice out of all the 200x cartoon characters. After all, she'd also make a great addition for King Grayskull.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Just make everybody. Let the line last at least a decade and they will get through everyone's want's list.

So yeah.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I really want a Veena figure - she would represent the "new look" 200X era-Sorceress-look well for this line as we're likely to get the classic Sorceress.
    Agreed, I personally hated the 200x sorceress, but I know some people liked it. As long as I get my classic era sorceress, let other people get this one

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Sure, she would be a great compliment to King Grayskull. I know it may not be popular among all fans, but she would make a pretty good Con-exclusive. A slightly rarer run, since she is a somewhat obscure character.

yes please
    Eternian Beastmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    Just make everybody. Let the line last at least a decade and they will get through everyone's want's list.

So yeah.
    What the above poster said. I would certainly buy Veena, but I would buy any and all characters in this line.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Who would like to see Veena be made to go along with King Grayskull? I mean, it would be one more character to use a female mold for, right? If they make Teela, Evil-Lyn, and the Sorceress, Veena can be a possibility. Might get a Marlena too, so why not? Anyone up for this?
    I want a Veena figure too.

Oh yeah, Veena! But there are so many other 200X characters that would deserve a figure and should be produced before her IMO. I'll buy her if she's available, but I'd also like Dove, Queen of the Andreenids, Tuvar/Baddhra, the Kulataks' leader... well, the whole Eternian council really...
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

For 200X/MYP characters... Veena actually sits at the top of my wishlist there.
    For a number of reasons:
    - We have King Grayskull... He needs his lady!
    - Any cool Sorceress character is a must, the more we can get of them, the better.
    - This goes along with my first point, but if KG is so important to the storyline now, which I love, then Veena has near equal importance IMO.
    - I've no doubt the 4HM can pull off an amazing Veena figure using a base female figure that I'm sure they're making for Teela, Evil Lyn, and many of the other PoP gals.
    - King Grayskull's sales should probably indicate that his wife, presented in gorgeous Four Horsemen glory, would also be a big hit at say a comic con, and do financially well.

As much as I want to see PoP gals, I still hold Veena high on my wishlist overall for this line, and wouldn't mind a bit if they released her say in year two, either as an exclusive or a monthly figure.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Yeah I do but I want a lot of others first, maybe she could be a retool of the Sorceress.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Im not, sorry. I wanr first the first 3 MotU years!

She seems like a really minor character to me. I'm not in favor of making any character simply because they're female.

If they get to almost everyone else, I'd be in favor, but there are so many great 200X characters that she'd be way down on my list.

She`s not really signifigant enough to warrant a figure IMO, She did what but be with Grayskull when he died?

A new character who has never had a figure before? Hell yeah!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Yes please

Yeah, I hope she gets made eventually. She's not at the top of my list of female figures though.

Absolutely! YES!! I'd love to get her!! rather sooner than later, but not as first MotU-gal...

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    As much as I want to see PoP gals, I still hold Veena high on my wishlist overall for this line, and wouldn't mind a bit if they released her say in year two, either as an exclusive or a monthly figure.
    Same here.

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    For 200X/MYP characters... Veena actually sits at the top of my wishlist there.
    For a number of reasons:
    - We have King Grayskull... He needs his lady!
    - Any cool Sorceress character is a must, the more we can get of them, the better.
    - This goes along with my first point, but if KG is so important to the storyline now, which I love, then Veena has near equal importance IMO.
    - I've no doubt the 4HM can pull off an amazing Veena figure using a base female figure that I'm sure they're making for Teela, Evil Lyn, and many of the other PoP gals.
    - King Grayskull's sales should probably indicate that his wife, presented in gorgeous Four Horsemen glory, would also be a big hit at say a comic con, and do financially well.

That was well said. My feelings exactly. Thanks.