Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who would like to see Veena be made...?

Heroic Warrior
    Since Sorceress is released in January 2012 and that we know who'll be released until March 2012 included, I'm ready to get a Veena figure by April 2012...

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Since Sorceress is released in January 2012 and that we know who'll be released until March 2012 included, I'm ready to get a Veena figure by April 2012...
    I would be so thrilled if that was the case. However i think Veena will either be A) a Con Exclusive, B) Revealed at Comic Con for a Oct- March figure or C) Revealed at Toy Fair they seem to like revealing 200X Characters at Toy Fair ( Count Marzo, Keldor, Faceless One).

i just hope we get her soon and that she's in HER outfit

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I actually didnīt like her the first time i saw her in 200X cartoon.

She is to much rip of from Sorceress but iīm starting to like her.

I think what irritated me, is her wings they are very strange if you ask me but i like her top, the Battleground Teela bug is perfect for her and i hope she has the furry loincloth, fits more to the Preeternian era.

Reboot did that great fusion from her face and head to the Sorceress head some pages ago, i think he is partly right.
    Veena as a bird looks more like a colorful swallow to me than a falcon especially because of her tail, so her beak would be different to begin with and iīm sure the FOUR HORSEMEN will give her her own unique head!

Looking forward to seeing another Soceress, and apparently she looks like she will be the next one we get. Hope we get her falcon from as well.

Seeing Veena in that preview for the second mini comic made me want her even more now.

The Teela gauntlets they gave her and the the new skirt piece looked great. Iīm pretty sure they will reuse the Battleground Teela bug on her and hopefully take the Sorceressīboots.

I'd like a Veena just to see her with Grayskull, but she's not a figure I would be dissapointed if I didnt get.

Preternia needs their Queen. Put me down for a Veena in MOTUC!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    Preternia needs their Queen. Put me down for a Veena in MOTUC!
    100% agreed! She would look so awesome with the Preternia Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I'd like a Veena just to see her with Grayskull, but she's not a figure I would be dissapointed if I didnt get.
    I would be disappointed. There is so much we donīt know about her. What exactly her powers were/are, how she raised their child, how long she stayed the first protecter of the powers of Grayskull or how she became the queen and if Lord Bryon is her father?!

I want to know so many things !
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Eldor & Veena are must have in this line!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Child? are you reading something I haven`t seen yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I would be disappointed. There is so much we donīt know about her. What exactly her powers were/are, how she raised their child, how long she stayed the first protecter of the powers of Grayskull or how she became the queen and if Lord Bryon is her father?!

I want to know so many things !

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    a lot was not finished for the MYP cartoon & MVComics.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Honestly iīm not sure where i read it.

I looked for the MYP bible but i couldnīt find it and normally in these cases i would have asked Emiliano...

But iīm pretty sure it was mentioned that King Grayskull had a child with Veena. Randor, Adam and Adora are his descendants and thatīs only possible if he had a child.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Well we know that King Grayskull is he Man`s ancestor has it been said anywhere that he`s even related to Randor and Adam`s bloodline? it`s possible he`s only ancestor to He Man and She ra through the sword
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Honestly iīm not sure where i read it.

I looked for the MYP bible but i couldnīt find it and normally in these cases i would have asked Emiliano...

But iīm pretty sure it was mentioned that King Grayskull had a child with Veena. Randor, Adam and Adora are his descendants and thatīs only possible if he had a child.

Veena can be 200X Sorceress for all I care.

Well we know that King Grayskull is he Man`s ancestor has it been said anywhere that he`s even related to Randor and Adam`s bloodline? it`s possible he`s only ancestor to He Man and She ra through the sword
    It says direct descendent in He-mans official MOTUC bio:

King Grayskull - Heroic Ancestor of He-Man

Long before PRINCE ADAM held the Sword of Power to become HE-MAN, his ancestor, KING GRAYSKULL defended Eternia from evil. Heroically mastering the secret power of his sword, Grayskull fought side-by-side with the cosmic warrior HE-RO against both the evil HORDAK and KING HSSSS.

Although Grayskull eventually fell before Hordak’s magic, he was able to preserve his powers inside the sword, so that one day his descendents could reclaim the power and call upon Grayskull’s name whenever evil threatens the peace of Eternia. To this day,Grayskull’s spirit remains hidden away deep inside the castle which will forever bear his name.

He-Man - Most Powerful Man in the Universe

A direct descendent of the legendary King Grayskull, Prince Adam of Eternia was chosen to protect his ancestor’s Power Sword from evil. At first he used a techno vest with a built-in force field to fight evil, but Adam has since learned to combine both halves of the Power Sword, using it to channel the energy of the Elders and become He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe! He guards the safety of all Eternia along side the heroic Masters of the Universe

That shows King Grayskull must of had at least one child with his Queen and Veena became his widow who protects his sword after he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    Veena can be 200X Sorceress for all I care.
    But she is shown in the new mini comics called Veena with her 200X look but some changes like the MOTUC gauntlets and a new skirt in white, blue and orange like the Sorceress:

I really hope Queen Veena is part of the new roadmap as i think she is very much A-list material when it comes to Preternia along with Eldor!