Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: who is this guy?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior THE RAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    420

    who is this guy?

    ...found this box-art



    and drew the guy driving the "rotonmono"


    still donīt know who he is...

    any suggestions?


    hf

    the raw
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Scrolls Reviewer Jukka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    12,750
    He is a random unknown character.

    I remember there being a character flying on a Wind Raider in a William George-painting, who also remains unknown.






    About this Mono-Roton character, I really like your work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Heroic Elder Hoffrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    675
    There is a generic character in the box art for the Monogram Talon Fighter too. I think they should be given new bios!
    Darth Pardus

    Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

  4. #4
    AKA ralphwolf Okro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    349
    Never seen this one before. I am sure that someone knows more about him here.

    If not, let's name him. He looks like he could be a relative Sy-klone, Keldor, Kronis or Tuvar. I am going to eliminate Sy-klone to stay on the evil side due to Roton usage.

    Now, due to his green accessories and Mintos smile, I am going to call him Mint-Ore, Evil Seargent of Arms. He is a distant cousin of Keldor and rather than go into the black arts he went technological. His side arm is a Spear-mint. He would be the design and development stage of things.

    Too tired to say more...
    I like all the figs, except the ones I don't.

    My WANT/TRADE LIST

  5. #5
    AKA ralphwolf Okro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    349
    Wow, another one.

    He looks Arabic too me so I call him: Ali-Bye, Heroic Blade Master. His evil counter-part would be Nijor, his evil brother. His weapon(s) of choice would be a dual-weilding sai.
    I like all the figs, except the ones I don't.

    My WANT/TRADE LIST

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior THE RAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    He is a random unknown character.

    I remember there being a character flying on a Wind Raider in a William George-painting, who also remains unknown.

    About this Mono-Roton character, I really like your work.
    wow, never noticed that one
    and thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    There is a generic character in the box art for the Monogram Talon Fighter too. I think they should be given new bios!
    i saw him, thinking of drawing him too

    Quote Originally Posted by Okro View Post
    Never seen this one before. I am sure that someone knows more about him here.

    If not, let's name him. He looks like he could be a relative Sy-klone, Keldor, Kronis or Tuvar. I am going to eliminate Sy-klone to stay on the evil side due to Roton usage.

    Now, due to his green accessories and Mintos smile, I am going to call him Mint-Ore, Evil Seargent of Arms. He is a distant cousin of Keldor and rather than go into the black arts he went technological. His side arm is a Spear-mint. He would be the design and development stage of things.

    Too tired to say more...
    hi,hi...spear-mint, good one

  7. #7
    Odysseus the Cunning Ulisses31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Évora Portugal
    Posts
    1,356
    Every monogram have different guys:







    I would like to see them draw by you...
    Now available for commissions.

    Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

    Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

  8. #8
    Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sweden, Northern part
    Posts
    5,846
    Hmm...! These characters could be interesting for a Redesign Challenge, methinks! They're completely open for the artists fresh ideas, litterally blank slates.

  9. #9
    Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,489
    Pred, I fully endorsed those challenges.. have at thee!!!
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

    DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

    Commissions - [TBA]

  10. #10
    Master of Good Hair Eamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Irish but live in UK
    Posts
    16,274
    I do like generic MOTU characters!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Wolfchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    424
    Next in line for MotUC?

  12. #12
    Heroic Lurker! bootleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    893
    THE RAW: great work, i love obscure characters!


    anyone ever notice the female archer on megator's package art? Skelepimp drew her up a while ago.

    i might have to try my hand at drawing some of these nameless warriors.
    Visit my sketchblog at its new URL: JASONBOT.com!

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior mistaloko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    965
    That first generic character looks great, irt would be a great Motuc figure

  14. #14
    Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    8,577
    Great work The RAW!!!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

    WE can do this together because.....

    EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

  15. #15
    The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    4,621
    Nice thread!!!

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior THE RAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulisses31 View Post
    Every monogram have different guys:

    I would like to see them draw by you...
    ...iīll try my best

    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg View Post
    THE RAW: great work, i love obscure characters!


    anyone ever notice the female archer on megator's package art? Skelepimp drew her up a while ago.

    i might have to try my hand at drawing some of these nameless warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaloko View Post
    That first generic character looks great, irt would be a great Motuc figure
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Great work The RAW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhelmsley View Post
    Nice thread!!!
    thx guys!

  17. #17
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,478
    yes Yes Yes!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 6.1.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  18. #18
    Bug-Shido Warrior gatchagrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    989
    is it me or is that a chicken man at the wheel of attack track?
    http://bugshido.deviantart.com/

    Be apart of the "Gatchgrey and Royal-T present: the Bug-Shido Staction Character Contest"
    details here http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176988

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •