View Poll Results: When do you think we'll see the New He-Man film hit theaters?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • SUMMER 2010 ?

3 6.00%
  • WINTER 2010 ??

3 6.00%
  • SUMMER 2011 ???

22 44.00%
  • WINTER 2011 ????

4 8.00%
  • some OTHER date ?????

18 36.00%

Thread: Predictions for New He-Man Film's Release Date?

Predictions for New He-Man Film's Release Date?

So this Poll is simply for fun...

When do you think we'll see the New He-Man film hit theaters?

SUMMER 2010 ?

WINTER 2010 ??

SUMMER 2011 ???

WINTER 2011 ????

Some OTHER Date ????? [ Please Post When ]
    Last edited by Neutro; February 2, 2009 at 03:13pm.
    – No comment.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    I vote for SUMMER 2011.

Winter 2011 (IMO)
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Well, I put summer 2011. If it is heading for a 2011 release proper prep work will probably begin at the end of this year.

Since the director announcement we've heard nothing. I get really nervous when you hear nothing for long periods of time. It’s like the proposed Thundercats CGI film. A director got announced for that, but we've heard nothing since. I don't really know what that means. To be honest, though, if we don't hear anything more concrete at SDCC in July I don't think He-Man is on the immediate horizon. If all we get is the same old "It’s in development" balderdash, I won't be pleased.

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. It’s just that He-Man has hit so many snags in the past. I don't want it to hit another one.

We want He-Man and Skeletor to get the proper big-budget treatment they deserve!

Heroic Warrior
    I went with some other date because I've heard nothing bout this movie in long time. I'm thinking the earliest would be in 2011. I'm with the people in saying that I want this movie to get the big budget it deserves. There are movies that I want to see how they do. How they do could determine whether or not we see He-Man on the big screen. I hope there is more news at the comic con or wizard world.

Heroic Warrior
    I went with some other date because I've heard nothing bout this movie in long time. I'm thinking the earliest would be in 2011. I'm with the people in saying that I want this movie to get the big budget it deserves. There are movies that I want to see how they do. How they do could determine whether or not we see He-Man on the big screen. I hope there is more news at the comic con or wizard world.

No earlier than 2012.

Unless we hear some news in the next few months, I can't see it coming out before 2012 either... sadly!
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

We haven't heard much lately about it, so I would guess no earlier than 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    We haven't heard much lately about it, so I would guess no earlier than 2012.
    I really hope you're wrong. I know that it’s too late for a 2010 release, but not for 2011. If we hear nothing about a release date by the summer (say, SDCC), though, I fear that you may be right. Or worse yet, He-Man would have hit another dead end for the one-thousandth time.

My hope 2011, but if I really think on it, I don´t believe that the He-Man movie will be made in this decade. But I hope 2011.
    Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Ulisses31 View Post
    My hope 2011, but if I really think on it, I don´t believe that the He-Man movie will be made in this decade. But I hope 2011.
    Oh, it could still make a summer 2011 release, but they would have to get a move on. Pre-production would pretty much have to begin by the end of this year for it to meet a 2011 release date, with principle photography probably starting by next summer.

Regardless, put it this way, if we hear nothing by at least October this year, I don’t think we’re gonna be seeing this before 2012. The next Transformers is scheduled for 2012, so admittedly it would be pretty good for live-action versions of He-Man and Transformers to come out in the same year. I would really prefer a 2011 release, though, as I wouldn't fancy He-Man's chances against Optimus Prime!

I really, really hope that He-Man hasn't been hit by yet another ice-burg, though. Someone should really ask Mattel what’s happening at SDCC. Be as forceful as possible without coming across as a right idiot. We deserve more news from Mattel than the same old "its in development" rubbish they've been giving to us for the last couple of years.

He-Man fans have been very patient.
    Last edited by Krueger; July 1, 2009 at 05:49pm.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Is never to long?

I'm saying at least summer 011" since they already have alot of the Marvel movies coming within the next yr to yr and half.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Man, I just want this film to come out already!

But I gotta say, I still DO NOT want it rushed... because, while I loved the first Transformers film, I could have done without the second one, which frightens me just a little, in regards to what Hollywood may or may not do to the MOTU 'film' franchise.
    – No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    Man, I just want this film to come out already!

But I gotta say, I still DO NOT want it rushed... because, while I loved the first Transformers film, I could have done without the second one, which frightens me just a little, in regards to what Hollywood may or may not do to the MOTU 'film' franchise.
    I can't wait to see Battle Cat pee on an enemy... Michael Bay style....
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!