Thread: Thoughts on Tytus and Megator

Thoughts on Tytus and Megator

Anyone else totally stoked about these figures? According to the lastest news from NYCC they are a possibility and the molds for these figures will likely be based on DCU's Atom Smasher which will make these figures larger, but not too huge. Most of us never had these as kids but when I learned about them i was always fascinated by them. I'm anxious to see what The FH have in store for these two.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Since I'd never even heard of them until I started frequenting the org, I'm not too excited about them. But if they get made I'll definitely get them.

I actually wouldn't mind to see these 2 characters produced in the DCUC Collect-n-Connect figure scale (9-10"). This would be a change from their classic proportions, but it doesn't seem like larger scale figures would be feasible for Mattel.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    If we got the giants that would truly be a testament to MOTUC's success!

Please post your ideas HERE if you've got any!

I wouldn't mind paying $30 or so if the figures were 10" or more. i think that would be pretty cool.
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I`ll buy em, even though I never even heard of them till a few years ago when I got back into collecting MOTU

I think anything that the 4 Horsemen come up with is going to be something that I want to add to my collection.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Here is a rough (extremely rough) mockup of Tytus using DCU parts and whatever Tytus parts I could find on the web.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Instead of Atom Smaher, couldn't they use the 30" Antimonitor mold?

But seriously I doubt that we'll get any really large scaled characters in this line, so if they base the figures off Atom Smasher I would be happy with that.

Atom smasher is supposed to be as big as Grundy, who in this pic is next to a standard dc sized fig.

http://dcuniverseclassics.com/Wave-3...ts/grundy7.jpg

So if they used the Atom smasher parts Id be cool with that. Very few new pieces would have to be made to make Tytus. Groin piece, armor, head, weapon and probably a new opened hand.

I have a feeling we will be seeing Tytus starting to come in pieces with Man at arms.

I never knew the giants existed until I started coming to the .org years ago. After researching them, I think they are awesome and I hope we get MOTUC versions of them soon!
    Mattel... Please bring back 200x styled stactions!!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    never had the original figures. Saw pics of them from time to time & thought they looked like crap. Never had any desire to own the original figs, but would consider getting new updated versions if they made them for a reasonable price.
    I know they could be redone to look awesome.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    I own a Tytus from my childhood, and he's a towering monster as tall as Castle Grayskull...
    Maybe it is not feasible, but I wold like to have a huge Tytor in MOTUC too, even if it means that we have to wait 3 or 4 years to see it.

Once a upon a time I had Tytus, but if I remember correctly, my little brother broke it. I really want Tytus to be made, because I want to own him again (and I like giants).
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images