Thread: Lightspinner: Heroic Lady of Light

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

Lightspinner: Heroic Lady of Light

Lightspinner.jpg

I thought it would be cool if Shadoweaver attempted to make dark clones of the rebellion, by using an evil ancient mirror which creates a sinister nemesis of those who peer into it, from the traits they fear the most. Thanks to a little interference from She-Ra, her plot backfired and created a new Rebel to aid her enemies.

The irony is, that instead of creating an "good" duplicate of her twisted self, Shadoweaver's own true self was released from the demonic possession of The Horde. The result destroyed the dark magic mirror, making so that Shadoweaver could never use it again and forcing her now to combat the blazing light of the mystical heroine she was destined to be!
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; July 30, 2014 at 12:54pm.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."

Court Magician
    Really cool concept ! That would have made a great episode for the old Filmation series. The drawing has the feel of the old POP min comics. I'd like to see more of Light Spinners costume from the cartoon integrated somehow ( minus the dorky dunce cap lol)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
    Really cool concept ! That would have made a great episode for the old Filmation series. The drawing has the feel of the old POP min comics. I'd like to see more of Light Spinners costume from the cartoon integrated somehow ( minus the dorky dunce cap lol)
    Thats kind of what I was going for. At first I was unsure of my choices, but I didn't want her to look like the original Filmation character.

As I thought about how she may appear if she was extracted from Shadoweaver, this ultra feminine lady of light took form in all her pink glory.

She's almost a little 'too girly' for my tastes, but if other people like her, that's cool!
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; March 28, 2014 at 04:24am.
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."

Quote Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
    Thanks! Im glad you like her. Maybe enough support for her might encourage an artist to depict a battle between her and Shadoweaver

I'm a fan of the details on her arms and legs

Got your PM

And so that i get it right this Lightspinner is a new character. She would have been a demonlike being but instead the good part that was still inside Shadow weaver left her body and was moved into this new body which is a reflection of Shadow Weaver.

So what ever had been good in Shadow Weaver is now gone and there are two separate beings almost like cloning but magical.

I also like the detailing on her shins and forearms. Her hair looks a bit weird to me almost like feathers.

But i do like the concept!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Got your PM

And so that i get it right this Lightspinner is a new character. She would have been a demonlike being but instead the good part that was still inside Shadow weaver left her body and was moved into this new body which is a reflection of Shadow Weaver.

So what ever had been good in Shadow Weaver is now gone and there are two separate beings almost like cloning but magical.

I also like the detailing on her shins and forearms. Her hair looks a bit weird to me almost like feathers.

But i do like the concept!
    Instead of creating a clone (which is what the mirror was intended for) it pulled the original Lightspinner out of Shadoweaver, but she has become a superpowered, pure version of herself. So basically, it is Lightspinner, but in her purest form, removed of all the jealousy that lead her down the path to become Shadoweaver