Thread: What Happend To Pixel Dan Reviews ?????????

What Happend To Pixel Dan Reviews ?????????

Has he got the review samples for Q4 figures ?????

And, we are less than a month away for Battle Ram, NA She-Ra, Tung Lashor & Arrow ! Man......... I can't wait for his reviews !!
    Last edited by TUC138; October 26, 2014 at 07:49am.
    I Can't Wait For MOTU 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude's a Dad now! I think our boys are a week apart and if Dan is working half as hard as I am he's reviewing diapers, bottles, Gerber jars etc.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

He cant do MotUC reviews when he did not get the figures He is doing a lot reviews on youtube for Turtles and many more things.

On top of that, his basement, where he keeps his studio, was flooded, a while back. He has done other reviews, recently, though, so I think it's only a matter of time before he gives us his thoughts on Tung Lashor, the giants and others. I am looking forward to that..!

I understand the trials of having a young child, so no pressure here, but I sure do miss his motuc reviews .
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Yep......... I know ! I totally respect his family priorities !!

I did notice that he's been doing a lot of TMNT reviews in the last week or so. I hope he got his MOTUC review samples by now & like I said, I cant wait for his awesome work !!

All the above and editing time takes up a good amount of time. Dan always gets us what he can when he can.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Dan has already done reviews for quarter 3 I thought? (I'm sure I remember seeing Flogg, Double Trouble, Flutterina, Madame Razz, Entrapta and Rio Blast) We also got a review for Eldor, so I'm sure we are up to date. Dan can only do reviews when he receives the sample figures, so I'm sure we will get some new reviews very soon.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I'm hoping he has received the remaining figures for 2014. The Fwoosh has just recently received the last of this years so I'd imagine, if Dan has them, that we'd be hearing from him soon since they usually put out their reviews around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Dan has already done reviews for quarter 3 I thought?
    Sorry.........I was talking about Q4 items ! Fixed the typo.

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    On top of that, his basement, where he keeps his studio, was flooded, a while back. He has done other reviews, recently, though, so I think it's only a matter of time before he gives us his thoughts on Tung Lashor, the giants and others. I am looking forward to that..!
    Yeah, that's been nuts. Dan gets things back to normal, then mother nature takes another swing at him. Plus he's had some family things that have needed his attention.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    And here's hoping for the return of Power-Con!