Thread: Warning Resisue King Grayskull Legs fall apart

Widget

Warning Resisue King Grayskull Legs fall apart

I Have bought King Grayskull ( 2008 ) and the resiue one that came the orb. My first King Grayskull legs came off and the ankles broke I had not played or possed anything he was in the box castle he came with I had to glue the parts now he can t move ect ect. When the resiue King Grayskull out I taught this one was made of better quality so a bought him to also to get the orb. When I got my battle lion I possed this King Grayskull on it 2 days ago I went to check the figure and his leg right leg fell off the croth piece had broke. I am very disapointed with this as we pay lots of money for figures that are not of good quality and might not last for a long time. I kind of fix and glue the leg back but I wont be able to pose the figure on Battle lion anymore to the others collecters better not pose your KG figure on battle lion as you may face the same problem.

Thanks for the heads up.I will definitely check into this.Sorry to hear about your figure and hope you can get another one and that it's not all King Grayskull's that have this problem.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Had the ankle problem with the original (picked him up and his foot stayed behind), but haven't had any trouble with the second version. Even switched the boots with a regular He-Man putting together a 200X version of Adam and the legs stayed put. Hopefully, it's not a widespread thing that happens after a certain amount of time, because I do have to mess around with that bashed together 200X He-Man one last time to switch heads when the Snake Armor version hits...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Had the ankle problem with the original (picked him up and his foot stayed behind), but haven't had any trouble with the second version. Even switched the boots with a regular He-Man putting together a 200X version of Adam and the legs stayed put. Hopefully, it's not a widespread thing that happens after a certain amount of time, because I do have to mess around with that bashed together 200X He-Man one last time to switch heads when the Snake Armor version hits...
    I had the figure sitting on Battle lion with it legs spread out I think the crotch piece has the problem same as the Goddess the first King Grayskull I had broke at the same place that one was mostly in the box. I did fix the crotch piece with glue the leg can move but I wont pose it anymore on Battle Lion.
    Last edited by rockyaua; February 6, 2015 at 10:04am.

How do I know which version I have? So far I haven't had any problems with him outside of extremely loose ankles, and a cape that won't stay on.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    How do I know which version I have? So far I haven't had any problems with him outside of extremely loose ankles, and a cape that won't stay on.
    red cape is the re issue...

ive had zero issues with my KGs thus far and ive had them since day of.....
    Cinco Banking System: Great. I've made the change. Your wife's new legal name is: TAARGÜS TAARGÜS. Is this okay?