Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MotUC Ninjor (Ninja Warrior) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Myself, I'm quickly getting tired of the new three toed skeletor feet. I think it was fine for Skeletor, but I REALLY hope the create the original Evil 3 prong boot. I know they're about the same, but I'm getting tired of the visible toes... And the way its going, I think we're going to see a LOT of toes running around

That said, I would like the Alien boots and original fins for ninjor.
    i would want new boots made as well. the feet were one of the few things that i haven't loved 100% about the sculpts
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

At this point, I think it's safe to say that NINJOR will be designed exactly like he was back in the 80's, only with added articulation. I never owned one, so I'm not quite sure what he looked like. Anybody have a pic of an old one that's not missing anything??
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Never cared much for Ninjor, and hope he's one of the last to be released, if ever at all. There are tons of other cooler characters out there.

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Skeletor's body, legs and arms, but with sculpted torso. And I don't really think we are getting him early
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

i say think with the classic, thats what i love about this line, make some changes here and there, but 90% stay true to the classic

I'm fine with him staying with the classic style, but wouldn't mind if they went the more human route or even used Stratos' feet for him with Skeletor's calves since those would really look ninja-e.

But good God there are so many characters like him that I want RIGHT NOW because all they require are a new head and weapons, and perhaps armor. Most of all I want PRINCE ADAM & SCARE GLOW, but also am really hoping to get Webstor, Clamp Champ and King Randor SOON!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    But good God there are so many characters like him that I want RIGHT NOW because all they require are a new head and weapons, and perhaps armor. Most of all I want PRINCE ADAM & SCARE GLOW, but also am really hoping to get Webstor, Clamp Champ and King Randor SOON!
    Mern-Ra I want exactly what you want! Is as if you decided to post what I was thinking.

Great minds think alike!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I like the idea of waiting until we get some three-toe boot sculpts like others have mentioned. I don't see Ninjor running about barefooted.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Skeletor's "monster" feet don't work for Ninjor IMO. I hope they sculpt new ones for him. BA Skeletor, Kobra Khan etc. had smaller/ more boots like feet. That kind of feet would rock with Ninjor.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

MOTUC Ninjor Speculation Thread

OK we got Scare Glow now even though that rocks I want Ninjor to be the next Evil Warrior to come out.

Then let's see what what you think (And why) he should be the next figure out in 2010 (After all of the announced Early 2010 figures)

I think he should be the next bad guy because he would certainly look cool in MOTUC style.

And would you want him to have the "Evil" feet like in the action figure or more Human like in the mini comic??

I want spikor, marzo, stinkor, evil lyn and shokoti before anyone else.

I'd like to see ninjor, but wouldn't mind waiting. I'd really like to see characters like him get more attention than the likes of whiplash though. I think it's only fair that the characters that didn't get a chance in 2002 should be given priority in motuc (after heavy hitters like teela and trapjaw of course)

I definately want ninjor to have the 3 demon toes. If he just had human features he'd just be any other ninja. A demon ninja is interesting. A ninja is just bland
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

I never had this guy, so he's VERY welcome! I never have any problems with ninjas! I'm totally down for whatever the 4H cook up, though. They could toss him into the more human pile, or keep the original monster arms and legs and make him a demon; either way would be cool!

Along with his nunchaku's and bow, though, i'd like to see him get a different sword rather than a silver version of Jitsu's sword. That's always been Jitsu's to me, so I think he could use a unique blade.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

hey, thats clever, would reaaaaally make sense to make him soon as they showed up on eternia the same time...good idea!

OK, I changed my mind since I posted earlier. I still want the Skeletor body with the clawed hands and feet but now I'm all for a masked and unmasked head (no cloth hoody-thing). And all his weapons are a must - sword (mold can be reused for Jitsu), bow and nunchucks!!
    Mattel... Please bring back 200x styled stactions!!

I love the character very much - always have. And I need one to display with Scare glow, so I'm hoping to see him revealed for the next baddie in 2010 as well.

If not then, then -very- soon.

I also subscribe to the stratos feet and Skeletor shins for his feet. The fins on his arms are fine, because he's wearing gloves. He could still be a "human" character.

Oddly enough, I dislike those feet on Stratos, but they would make a nice set of ninja boots when combined with Skeletor's shin guards.

Here's hoping!
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

I would like to see STRATOS feet used, since they have a socked foot ninja feel. Plus I agree with two heads (one masked and one unmasked). And finally I would like to see many weapons, and maybe even some sort of shoulder sling to hold the weapons. I would really like to see Kama's, nunchuck, si, and a sword.

Heroic Warrior

extra weapons, extra head, not Jitsu's sword please

I'm not too worried about the feet/hads thing, since I imagine him being a kind of demon-ninja and not just an ordinary ninja.

But I really hope they include an unmasked head and some extra weapons like a cool futuristic 'kusarigama' (sicle & chain) some shuriken (throwing stars) and maybe a grapling hook .

Also, there's a big difference between the swords that samurai used (katana) and the ninja's 'ninja-to' which was a lot shorter and had a straight blade, since the poor ******** had to carry it on their back and often used it indoors...

So, personally I hope he comes with a different sword than Jitsu....

O, and his eyes don't need pupils... I think!

Bring on the demon ninja!!!!!!!

o.

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Leave it "Classic". I like the classic look just fine... the Skeletor feet and fins give him kind of a "dragon" look. They could give him red eyes or something (like they did with the Jitsu staction) to make him look more like a creature.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Tengus are the ancestors of ninjas. He's maybe something between tengus and ninjas.
    Skeletor body, cool martial arts weapons, 2 heads, sculpted waistcoat, a good bio, and a not so outstanding real name = Ninjor in MOTUC.
    http://decorvo.mybrute.com

Nothing represents more the unexplainable vacuousness of the human race, than the unfounded and arrogant blind faith in the ruthless and narcissistic transcendence of itself.

Wish list; http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=166721

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Perhaps Ninjor is a "non-blue" Gar? The same race as Keldor. That could explain the fins and feet, should they choose to use them for the figure.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; December 7, 2009 at 06:50pm.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

I would really like ninjor to come in 2010. I will be just fine if he comes as he did before-the Skeletor body, two heads (masked and unmasked), and a bunch of great ninja weapons. I feel confidant that he'll be another warrior summoned as Scare Glow was, from another dimension.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I would like to see Ninjor in 2010 and before some more of the "Heavy Hitters"

I don't have a problem with him having the claw hands and feet but he must have sculpted clothes, not cloth

I would also like to see him come with an updated bio that makes him a "Demon Ninja". Give him 3 heads, masked head, unmasked humanoid head and unmasked demon head. Make him a "deluxe" to give him many accessories. This could make Ninjor a must have for a lot of people

I'll also hope we get him somewhere in 2010, but those "monster legs" don't fit him IMO. Otherwise I trust 4H completly.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

I thought it was always pretty obvious that Ninjor's feet were just monster like boots, just like he had no fins but gloves. Of course, everyone is free to decide what is under those gloves/boots...

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    I thought it was always pretty obvious that Ninjor's feet were just monster like boots, just like he had no fins but gloves. Of course, everyone is free to decide what is under those gloves/boots...
    Yeah, I guess I kind of figured they were boots and gloves, too. Whatever your interpretation, I think they should keep that aspect of the character's look, for sure. It makes him distinctly MOTU. As for his tunic, I think it shoudl be a molded rubber piece- that would definitely fit in with the design aesthetic of the MOTUC line better. 2 interchangeable heads would be great, too, for the same reason; and also, his ponytail could actually stick out somewhat and be a separate piece, not just sculpted flat to the head like the original. I wouldn't mind him sooner than later; I think they're doing a good job of mixing it up with better-known characters and some of the more obscure ones intermixed.
    "I am The Mad Bubbler... breathe in the vapors of my madness!"