Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MotUC Ninjor (Ninja Warrior) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    Mattel proved with Stratos that they'd prefer to stick closer to the original cardback art so I assume Ninjor will have Skeletor's body. I hope he has rubber garments.

The thing I really want to know about Ninjor is... when will we get him?!
    I agree with everything said here. I loved Ninjor as a kid because I love MOTU and I love Ninjas. I still love hime for the same reasons.
    I also think the comment about him being an Oni demon is awesome!

I want Ninjor to be skelly original because I decided long ago that Ninjor and Zodac were of the same humanoid race. That legitimized both of them to me more.

Now with the multitude of races partially comming from one of the 5 dimensions, and as I recall in at least one comic or another, Scareglow & Ninjor being summond from other dimensions, I like the idea that the Ninjor/Zodac race is a native race from another dimension.

Make mine three toed!

Heroic Warrior
    I just can't wait to get Ninjor !

I'd like for him to have Skeletor's demon feet, and to look just like the 80's toy, with the same accessories (but PLEASE make a bow that can "shoot", just like Bow's) !

I hope they'll make his hood just like the 80's one... Don't ask me why, but I really liked the shape they gave to that hood back then. Hope they can do it with rubbery/plastic materials.

Claw feet, like the vintage.

If you don't like it, pull theem off & swop them with someone's boots, like Keldor's or summat.

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    Personally, I'd like to see the finned arms and clawed feet (more in-line with the stereotypical didactal feet seen on ninja outfits). As far as the costume, rather than a cloth top and hood, I think they can reuse PTHM's upper robe and hood. (Maybe he could come with two heads--one hooded, and one not.)
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Heroic Warrior
    Man I really want a Ninjor! Done correctly I bet it would look awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Will Ninjor come with Bow's hands? (He has a bow and arrow)
    Ooooh...good idea! Well, sorta. I guess there's two sides to it. If he has Bow's hands, he'll be able to have a realistic draw pose, but he won't be able to use that hand for anything else (as far as I remember; the arrow hand can't hold things, right?) However, more in favor of the Bow hands: he'll have that "two fingers" pose and if the 4H decide to make some throwing knives or what have you, you'll be able to put one of 'em between his two fingers! Not to mention the extra wrist articulation will be great for throwing poses...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Jitsu/Ninjor's Katana has an Extra handle (Like triklops' sword) that could be slipped on Bow's Arrow hand... (I know that MOTUC Bow can Hold TK's Sword with his right hand.)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    images of Ninjor

Classic

200x
    Last edited by kylun flac; November 4, 2011 at 06:41pm.

Finally, is Ninjor a demon or a simple human?

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockVivien View Post
    Finally, is Ninjor a demon or a simple human?
    I guess we wont know until we...umm..."keep reading the bios".

Sorry, had to say it!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Wow! I've never seen that 200x image of Ninjor before. Is it fan art? I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredgen View Post
    Wow! I've never seen that 200x image of Ninjor before. Is it fan art? I really like it.
    Yeah its fan art by Gbagok from the story him and Iceman did. They did two stories featuring Ninjor, well worth checking out:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=104207
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=152181

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Id like him to come with an unmasked head that looks like a living samurai demon mask.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    well, i'd be happy if he came with
    2 heads: an unmasked human head and a masked oni/demon head;
    bow's hands
    and skelly's feet.

i'd also like a further army builder of ninjas (human feet), with lots of weapons and extra armor pieces for a "prime" version of ninjor.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    well, i'd be happy if he came with
    2 heads: an unmasked human head and a masked oni/demon head;
    bow's hands
    and skelly's feet.

i'd also like a further army builder of ninjas (human feet), with lots of weapons and extra armor pieces for a "prime" version of ninjor.
    That is what I meant, an face like an Oni

Your army building idea with the oni being the head of the clan is great by the way.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post

Your army building idea with the oni being the head of the clan is great by the way.
    thanks, but the inspiration for the army builder came from this art by gbagok:

obviously, i'd love a ninjra, too...but i suppose it would be too much for motuc!

Heroic Warrior
    If he would be something demonish, he would stand out of other ninjas. Plus he is an Evil Warrior and his feet would maje sense, if he is nit a regukar human with soecial skills.

I hope his weapons look as cool as the blades of MOTUC Grizzlor...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    a human that became part demon & is cursed to serve as a Jinn.
    Last edited by kylun flac; June 5, 2011 at 08:18pm.

Just b/c he is a ninja shouldnt mean he should be more "human", I like the idea of him being a demon ninja, but 100% no cloth and think an unmasked demon head is a must
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I like the demon idea, it makes him more then just a "ninja", so the clawed forearms and skelators feet would add to that, His sword could be used for jitsu's as well, the bow can be used for Nocturnas bow and, the only Ninjor exclusive accessory would be his nunchucks.

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC Ninjor

So now that we have Jitsu, we need Eternia's other evil master of martial arts, Ninjor! Seems like an easy figure to do. We'd need a new headsculpt or two(hooded and non hooded), repaint of Jitsu's sword, new nunchucks and a new bow. I'd get more than one, to act as Jitsu's personal guards. Can't wait to see this character in MOTUC!

Ya, I am right there with ya!
    Ninjor is one of my MUST HAVE remaining figures, right along side Modulok, Twobad, and the Horde Troopers.

But ya, as you said, as of right now Ninjor would be a very easily made figure, and frankly if 2014 goes thru I do expect him simply as a sku/tooling balancing figure for other heavy tool figures.

As of right now the already existing parts for Ninjor an non existing are as follows...

Already made = Skeletor full arms & legs, Jitsu's sword x2, possibly toss in a Kama as well... never know.

New tooling needed
    1. Hooded Head
    2. Chest armor
    3. Vintage Bow Update
    4. Nunchuku
    5. [optional] Unhooded Head

...so either 4 or 5 parts. An with most of the figures left still needing made running a 6-8 minimum tooled parts to make them right now.
    Ninjor would help out ALOT to balance more heavy tool figures such as modulok, twobad, rotar/twistoid, rock warriors, laser variants heman/skelly, etc.

I personally want him made. But I have already prepared to make one myself if need be... I simply have to have a Ninjor.
    My grandfather who used to slip an buy me more MOTU figs for me back when I was a lil kid... LOVED the Ninjor figure as he was super into those cheesy ninja movies. Plus Ninjor and RamMan were the last two I got from him before he passed away.

...so I got my Ram Man... I just need me grandpa's fav now.

Come on Mattel.

Seriously... Please make him.
    Last edited by Replikor; February 22, 2013 at 02:07pm.

Wow, yes; I can't believe he didn't already have a thread dedicated to him!

I am really hoping to see Ninjor sooner than later. Two heads for certain, and all his ninja goodies! And make sure he looks like a demon ninja! None of this "Ninjor is a human," nonsense!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Ya, I am right there with ya!
    Ninjor is one of my MUST HAVE remaining figures, right along side Modulok, Twobad, and the Horde Troopers.

But ya, as you said, as of right now Ninjor would be a very easily made figure, and frankly if 2014 goes thru I do expect him simply as a sku/tooling balancing figure for other heavy tool figures.

As of right now the already existing parts for Ninjor an non existing are as follows...

Already made = Skeletor full arms & legs, Jitsu's sword x2, possibly toss in a Kama as well... never know.

New tooling needed
    1. Hooded Head
    2. Chest armor
    3. Vintage Bow Update
    4. Nunchuku
    5. [optional] Unhooded Head

...so either 4 or 5 parts. An with most of the figures left still needing made running a 6-8 minimum tooled parts to make them right now.
    Ninjor would help out ALOT to balance more heavy tool figures such as modulok, twobad, rotar/twistoid, rock warriors, laser variants heman/skelly, etc.

I personally want him made. But I have already prepared to make one myself if need be... I simply have to have a Ninjor.
    My grandfather who used to slip an buy me more MOTU figs for me back when I was a lil kid... LOVED the Ninjor figure as he was super into those cheesy ninja movies. Plus Ninjor and RamMan were the last two I got from him before he passed away.

...so I got my Ram Man... I just need me grandpa's fav now.

Come on Mattel.

Seriously... Please make him.
    Mattel COULD reuse Preternia He-man's Chest Armor to save on new parts. Dragon can be a tampo (like Faker's Chest tape deck)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.