Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MotUC Ninjor (Ninja Warrior) discussion

Heroic Podcaster
    We've had multiple heads with figures but Ninjor would be great with multiple FEET! A clawed demon pair and a booted ninja pair! Never happen but would be pretty hilarious!

I'm sure they'll use the finned forearms as the fins could easily be part of his gloves or demon hands if you prefer. We will never get a cloth hood.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Have I missed something? Has Ninjor been announced? Normally 'support' threads are only moved when a character is confirmed for release….?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Nope. People are just getting excited about possible reveals at SDCC and (I assume) hoping for Ninjor news soon.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Have I missed something? Has Ninjor been announced? Normally 'support' threads are only moved when a character is confirmed for release….?
    Well counting that the vintage line is supposed to be finished in 2015, its kinda confirmed since he is vintage.

Yeah! I saw this thread and thought maybe a test shot showed up on ebay or something.

I really hope for an additional unmasked head, with some demonic/evil facial characteristic to justify the clawed feet

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Well counting that the vintage line is supposed to be finished in 2015, its kinda confirmed since he is vintage.
    2015 hasn't been formally passed yet and the others are still in the Speculation forum. Just thought there had been a sly reveal and I hadn't noticed
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

a Muppet of a man...
    I'm guessing the origin of this thread pre-dates the Spec forum, which is how it got missed... I'll move it over to avoid any additional confusion

Heroic Warrior
    2015 hasn't been formally passed yet and the others are still in the Speculation forum. Just thought there had been a sly reveal and I hadn't noticed
    I thought there was a comment by someone about an unrevealed character getting confirmed with Skeletor hands... Which led to some wild speculation and process of elimination....

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

I can wait no longer for Ninjor!

Anyone else looking forward to getting him?

Heroic Warrior
    I am with you bro. I cant take it anymore! A NINJA HE-Man figure is like the greatest thing & ive been waiting and waiting.........

I am! I've always liked him as a kid. But I think it would be smart for Mattel to release him next year. He is one of the few remaining vintage figures, and he can help lure subscribers for 2015.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

I could see him potentially being this year yet since he's an easy figure to make with all the parts reuse. Should make for a good figure though.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Heroic Warrior
    January 2015 with no day of sale...yes, do it!!!

I don't know who that is.

Heroic Warrior
    I've been waiting for him for a long time. He was the only vintage figure I didn't have. I hope he comes out this year but I bet he'll be early 2015.

Hopefully they'll go the extra mile to make him look cool, ala Fisto, Jitsu, etc
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

i'm been talking about the lack of blast attak and laser figures for so long that i feel like everytime i come here i'm writting about the same thing

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    No arkangel you are so right, earlier this year toyguru was with the toy hunter on some network channel, and at sdcc there will be a laser light and laser power original to show the contrast of the new MOTUC versions as well as a blast attack ninjor and a beast. Thats all i know and its unconfirmed
    My wants:Evil Seed, Calix, Hungra,Sneer, Veena, Lady Slither

a Muppet of a man...
    Ninjor is official!

I didn't see anything on him.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Quote Originally Posted by poweredconvoy View Post
    I didn't see anything on him.
    Perhaps you were slepping?

He looks fantastic! Glad they went with the monster forearms and boots. ESPECIALLY the red eyes, too! Only thing that worries me is that it looks like the katana might have a giant handle to fit in his open hand.....I really hope not. We'll see. Otherwise I freakin' LOVE 'em!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.