Thread: Why Not?! ONE MORE SUB MATCH DRIVE + FREE HORDE TROOPER GIVEAWAY! Winners Announced!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

Why Not?! ONE MORE SUB MATCH DRIVE + FREE HORDE TROOPER GIVEAWAY! Winners Announced!

We HAVE to keep up this great momentum and give the 2015 Club Eternia the final sales boost it needs to officially happen!!

As most of you know, I have had a Subscription Match Drive for our last 4 MOTUC's subscriptions (including this year) already. Previously, I have purchased 40 subs for 2015!!! This was an increase of 5 more subs beyond what I purchased in 2013 to support the line Here is the link to my Match Drive thread from this year to those that missed it: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...drive-for-2015!

Like many here, I thought we were good to go for 2015 and was saddened to hear we were short of our goal. I still feel we have a solid chance to make this happen though!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE!!!!!!

These last few hours I've been soaking up the positive vibes and have been inspired by this community coming together to make 2015 happen

My awesome wife has been extremely supportive of my hobby and has given me the nudge and go ahead to put forth one last effort on our part to help promote the line and help push the sub past our goal!

For 1 hour only, I will be matching subscriptions purchased here on the org from the time of this post until we hit the 1 hour mark. My match limit for this mini add on sub drive will be 5 subs. I do reserve the right to go completely bonkers and up my match limit if we get 5 subs in 5 minutes, but that is unlikely due to the financial strain I will be under as it is with 45 subs!!!!

I will be giving away an unopened set of Horde Troopers to the lucky winner of a drawing that my 22 month year old daughter will pick out of a hat. (US shipping only though - really sorry international collectors!!!!)
    As a second place prize, I will be shipping out a set of the 3 AMAZING Power Con prints from Year 2 of Power Con! They are REALLY cool and were done by Axel G. They are great for display in any MOTU/Thundercats room! (Again, US shipping only - sorry!).

LET'S DO THIS HE-FANS AND SHE-RAVERS!!!! WE HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

The hour starts NOW at 11:50PM Central time and ends 12:50 AM Central time

NOTE: If the sub fails to happen, this contest will be null and void (although I'm confident we are going to hit the goal). Also, to participate, please paste a screen shot as with in other contest threads to show you have purchased within the drive timeframe. Thanks!

Update!!!!! And the Winners are: See this link!!http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...92#post3505492
    Last edited by yodafreakmaster; August 27, 2014 at 11:32pm.

Fine Fine Fine! You've beaten me - you've ALL beaten me! Even though I only want Huntara and I mean that and it's near impossible to sell anything in New Zealand or from New Zealand and I work part-time and am super broke I will do it. I will do it right now!

And I realise that this drive is only for US citizens but I'll do it anyway
    He-Man & She-Ra Stop Motion Video - Princess Adora's New Internet Song - now online on Youtube

I have no words. Do your thing.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

+1 You are bold and spicy like the A1 sauce...

Here is my 5th. (I'm EST btw)

Sub_5.jpg

From: MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com [mailto:MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:23 AM
    To: xxxxxxxx
    Subject: MattyCollector.com - Your Order #15393867242 is Confirmed!

AWESOME my friend!!! Looks like you are entry #1 into this match drive/chance to win some Troopers or Power Con Prints!!! Thanks so much for supporting this amazing line!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hsss View Post
    +1 You are bold and spicy like the A1 sauce...

Here is my 5th. (I'm EST btw)

Sub_5.jpg

From: MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com [mailto:MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:23 AM
    To: xxxxxxxx
    Subject: MattyCollector.com - Your Order #15393867242 is Confirmed!

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    YFM, I don't know what words to say right now. Thanks just isn't enough.
    Dolph He-man, Langella Skeletor, Exclusive God Skeletor, Karg, Lubic, Shock Troopers.

Join the movement, Movie figures sub for two thousand x-teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Adams View Post
    YFM, I don't know what words to say right now. Thanks just isn't enough.
    Thank you for your kind words It is definitely a TEAM effort!! He-Fans and She-Ravers all over the org have been stepping up BIG time to make 2015 happen!!!!

You (and your wife!) are incredible!!! But damn my self! WHY did I purchase my sub earlier today?! The ONE time I don't wait until the last minute lol!!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I hindsight, I should have left my drive open a bit longer/started it earlier. Subs are still available through Matty so I will extend my drive/contest until the subs close to hopefully give folks the additional nudge they need to sub up for a chance to win Troopers or the prints as described above. We have one entrant so far so there is still an opportunity for 4 more entries for my match and a chance at the cool prizes. I was in a rush to get this up (procrastinated too long) and should have stated that we would need at least 5 participants for the prized to take effect. Since I did not state this, I will still honor my promise for the prizes for those that sub up and post here prior to the close of the sub tonight. Let's get 4 more subs in gang!!!! I'm exhausted and hitting the hay but hope to see some more action here when I check in the morning

LET'S DO THIS HE-FANS AND SHE-RAVERS!!!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: shoot, I'm not sure if I qualify since I bought mine earlier today, but I'm exhausted too and can't quite be sure, so I'm just gonna leave this here in case it DOES qualify--if not, then please pardon my post!

Awesome!!!!!!

Here is the screenshot of my confirmation email:

image.jpg

And here's the email copied/pasted, just in case:

Hi John Sharkey,

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com on August 25, 2014!

- If you ordered a 2015 subscription, you have already been charged for your 2015 Club membership(s) sign-up fee(s). You will receive separate order and shipment notifications as club figures are shipped to you. The cost for the figures and applicable shipping costs/taxes/fees are charged when the figures are shipped.

- If you ordered a standard MattyCollector.com figure, your order is in the process of getting ready to ship and we'll send you a separate confirmation email to let you know when it leaves our warehouse. In the meantime, please save this email -- it's your "proof of purchase" until you get the shipping confirmation.

Unless your order contains a 2015 Subscription, your card has been authorized for the total order amount, so look for DRI*MattyCollector on your billing statement. The full amount will be charged when the order is shipped.

Here's a summary of your order:

Order Information

Order Number: 1XXXXXXXXX2
    Order Date: August 25, 2014

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Amount
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015 Club Eternia -Monthl 2015 Club EterniaŽ Subscription Mont 1 $26.00
    CHF05S Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription - In 1 $26.00

SubTotal: $52.00
    Shipping & Handling: $10.79

Tax: $5.65
    Total: $68.44

Billing Information

Billing Address:
    John Sharkey
    XXXXX XXXXXXX XXXX.
    #X
    Sherman Oaks CA XXXXX
    XXX-XXX-XXXX
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Shipping Address:
    XXXXX XXXXXXX Xxxx.
    #X
    Sherman Oaks CA XXXXX
    US
    XXX-XXX-XXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com

You can also paste the below link into your browser to see the order details, track your order once it ships, and more: https://www.clubs.mattycollector.com...72800&Env=BASE

Have other questions? Just give us a call at 877-GO-MATTY or email us at MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.

Thanks for being a MattyCollector.com customer!

Customer Service

P.S. This email was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming mail so please don't reply to it. If you need help, contact us at the email address or phone number above. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT: This website is dedicated to the promotion and sale of Mattel Collectibles. 2009 Mattel Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/....PrivacyPolicy | Terms and Conditions: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...sAndConditions
    Last edited by Mern-Ra; August 26, 2014 at 02:49am.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I hindsight, I should have left my drive open a bit longer/started it earlier. Subs are still available through Matty so I will extend my drive/contest until the subs close to hopefully give folks the additional nudge they need to sub up for a chance to win Troopers or the prints as described above.
    Twist my arm, why don't you

Here is my latest sub. That makes 4 in total from me. Never in a million years did I think I'd get more than 1 when I first discovered this line.

Order Information
    Order Date: 8/26/2014
    Order Number: 15394028242
    Order Total: $68.44
    The charge(s) will appear on your credit card as "DRI*MattyCollector".
    You will be sent an email with your order details at the address provided.

This order will be shipped after the release date of 1/12/2015 for Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription - Initial Figure.

Product Name Qty
    2015 Club EterniaŽ Subscription Monthly Shipment Option
    Other
    Other
    Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription - Initial Figure
    Boxed Shipment

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the contest, I made some deals and got a sub in

ETA: I don't know how to do a screen shot, but if it's necessary then lmk and I'd trust you enough to forward the actual e-mail I got from matty (I would think that that would work). If not, if I win HT then I guess I can ask someone for help (eek, but for HT I'd do it).

Hi Cherry Picker,
    Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com on August 25, 2014!

If you ordered a 2015 subscription, you have already been charged for your 2015 Club membership(s) sign-up fee(s). You will receive separate order and shipment notifications as club figures are shipped to you. The cost for the figures and applicable shipping costs/taxes/fees are charged when the figures are shipped.

- If you ordered a standard MattyCollector.com figure, your order is in the process of getting ready to ship and we'll send you a separate confirmation email to let you know when it leaves our warehouse. In the meantime, please save this email -- it's your "proof of purchase" until you get the shipping confirmation.

Unless your order contains a 2015 Subscription, your card has been authorized for the total order amount, so look for DRI*MattyCollector on your billing statement. The full amount will be charged when the order is shipped.

Here's a summary of your order:

Order Information
    Order Number: 15394050242
    Order Date: August 25, 2014

Product Name Qty Ordered Amount Discount
    2015 Club EterniaŽ Subscription Quarterly Shipment Option 1 $26.00
    Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription Quarterly Shipment - Initial Figure 1 $26.00
    Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription Quarterly Shipment - Figure 2 1 $26.00
    Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription Quarterly Shipment - Figure 3 1 $26.00
    Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription Quarterly Shipment - Figure 4 1 $52.00
    Club EterniaŽ 2015 Subscription Quarterly Shipment - Club Exclusive 1 $0.00 100%

SubTotal: $156.00
    Shipping & Handling: $19.79
    Tax: $15.83
    Total: $191.62
    Discount: $26.00

Billing Information
    Billing Address:
    Cherry Picker's place
    Shipping Address:
    Cherry Picker's place
    You can also click the below link to see the order details, track your order once it ships, and more: Find Order
    Last edited by Cherry_Picker; August 26, 2014 at 03:18am.

I know I'm late but I thought I would at least post my last sub purchase...

MOTU Order 8-26-14.png

Wao man!!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Heading to work after a short restless night of sleep and will be checking back at lunch for the BIG NEWS!!!! I think we did it gang!!!!! Great job everyone!!!!!!

Thanks so much to those that participated

- - - Updated - - -

Hey He-Fans and She-Ravers!!! Thanks to everyone who participated and those that subbed up before the final drive as well!!!

I will try to get the winners selected tomorrow night. My little ankle bitter will be selecting the winners so GOOD LUCK!! She will draw out of a hat.

I had 5 qualifying participants for a last minute push of 10 subs towards our goal!! Considering the news that we likely exceeded the goal by 6 subs, I am REALLY glad we worked together for the final push. Of course, there were several other awesome sub drives going last night as well so MAJOR props to those that went above and beyond to help promote our final push towards and over the final goal!!!!

The participants in this drive were: Hss, Freefall, Cherry Picker (subbing despite the username ), Eagle One, and mkpat (sent me a pm of sub purchase during the drive).

Once the winners are announced, I will get mailing info and get the free goodies sent out asap.

LONG LIVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Winners of my contests are........

Hey Gang!! Before my daughter hit the sack, she did the honors of selecting the lucky winners of my free Horde Trooper 2 Pack and Power Con Art Prints that tied in with my last ditch subscription match drive Monday night.

Without further delay, the Grand Prize Winner is: Freefall!!!! CONGRATS my friend!!!!

The second place lucky winner of some AWESOME art prints by Axel G. is: Eagle One!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Here is a link to my photo album from tonights fun with little Penelope having a blast picking the winners out of a bowl Notice her Battle Kitty mashup onsie and I'm sporting one of my favorite shirts as well (the He-Man.org Mosquitor shirt from WAYYYY back when those were offered). http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...p?albumid=1497

I will PM the winners for mailing addresses and get those awesome goodies in the mail asap.

Thanks again for everyone that supported this AMAZING line of action figures for 2015. With my 45 subs for 2015, plus the subs that my friends purchased to drive my matching, we accounted for 90 Club Eternia Subs!!!!! That definitely helped us meet our goal so KUDOS to you all that participated for the 5th Sub Drive in a row and let's enjoy the heck out of our final year of MOTUC's!!!!!!

Here is a link to the match Drive from this year to those that may have missed the fun http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...drive-for-2015!

LONG LIVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!