Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We have the power!! Club eternia subscription purchase match drive for 2015!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

We have the power!! Club eternia subscription purchase match drive for 2015!

He-Fans and She-Ravers!!! Here we go again for one last run at completing the Masters of the Universe Classics line properly! We are making good progress, but have a ways to go before we hit our goal and make 2015 MOTUC’s a reality. Heck, if we hit the subscription sales goals sooner than later, we might even be able to lock in some extra MOTUC’s items before the finish of the line (Snake Mountain/Add-On Sub/Who Knows!!!). Let's NOT fall short on Classics like what happened to Power Con!!! MOTU/POP fans are the best out there and we have the power to rally and support the brand to complete the BEST line of action figures ever created!!!!!

As in years past, I’m going to do everything in my power to help promote this AMAZING line of action figures through a Subscription Purchase Match Drive! This will be a team effort as always though! Together, we can get a nice surge in subs sales to help make 2015 a reality and really move that Kowlometer towards 100%. How cool would it be to know that the line is moving forward BEFORE SDCC even happens??!!?? I know that may not be realistic, but maybe we can lock it in well before the final day like in years past and avoid all of that waiting and stressing over the fate of our favorite action figure line.

This is how it works: For every subscription to MOTUC’s that my fellow org members purchase today, I will match their purchase with one of my own!!! That means that for every subscription purchased and posted here in this thread today, your purchase will count DOUBLE towards our goal of securing the proper finish to MOTUC's!!!!!! This drive will run from Noon central time to Midnight central time Friday the 18th so only subs purchased in that time will count towards my matching purchase. Also, remember that Matty is sweetening the deal for folks buying early by throwing in a set of figure stands free of charge so anyone who participates today will qualify for those as well

This year my match limit is going to be 40 subscriptions!!!! That is not a joke! Last year, I increased my matching to 35 subs. This year I want to do even more to help ensure we finish MOTUC’s properly. If we fell short this year, it would be devastating!!! We’ve come so close! We HAVE to finish the line properly!!! I know we can do this!!!! If we band together as a community and support this line one last time, we will have accomplished more than we ever thought we could when Classics started in 2008!!!

NOTE: You don't have to share your invoice on the thread for proof of purchase. I trust my org friends not to take advantage of my good nature All you need to do is post that you have bought your sub/subs and I will match them! That may make it easier for folks like me that are not great at posting screenshots.

So let's get cracking gang! Let's get to buying up Club Eternia Subscriptions!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Please note that I am extending this match drive until Friday the 18th by midnight so we can get hit the goal of 40 subs matched!!! Let's hit that goal MUCH sooner though
    Last edited by yodafreakmaster; July 18, 2014 at 10:43am.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Awesome stuff YFM

unfortunately I already purchased two a week ago. Hopefully other people take advantage of your great offer!

I salute you sir. Subbed up myself the day they opened. Thanks for doing this again.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Thank you fellas for the kind words and more importantly, for supporting the line!! Hopefully, today we will get a BIG push with folks taking advantage of my offer

Last edited by BFisch; July 12, 2014 at 03:13pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BFisch View Post
    Attachment 97067

Got mine! Thanks!
    Awesome!!! Congrats on being the first subber in today's drive!!! Your 2 subs put us to 4 overall Thanks!!

You are a crazy person.

And I love you for it.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Awesome that you're doing this. I already got mine, but I hope you manage to pull some wushu-washies over to our side today!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Court Magician
    I already bought my 4 last week, and that's as far as I can go this year, but to anyone who hasn't subbed, do it today and take advantage of this kind offer. Thank you so much for doing this again this year, and all the previous years yodafreakmaster!

truly a very kind and generous thing for you to do. I truly appreciate everyone who subs, be it one sub, or 40, because this is my favorite toy line ever. But every year you add huge numbers yodafreakmaster, and I truly appreciate it and say thank you

You're the best yodafreakmaster!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Ordered mine first day too.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    I already bought my 4 last week, and that's as far as I can go this year, but to anyone who hasn't subbed, do it today and take advantage of this kind offer. Thank you so much for doing this again this year, and all the previous years yodafreakmaster!

truly a very kind and generous thing for you to do. I truly appreciate everyone who subs, be it one sub, or 40, because this is my favorite toy line ever. But every year you add huge numbers yodafreakmaster, and I truly appreciate it and say thank you
    Thanks so much and I agree that EVERY SUB counts no matter if it is one or forty I must say I am shocked at how slow things are going today though......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    You're the best yodafreakmaster!!
    Thanks buddy!!! Your not so bad yourself

Maybe the org is taking mercy on me this year and sparing me from my sub buying insanity!!!!! Let's go He-Fans and She-Ravers!!!!!

There has to been several folks out there that have planned to sub after payday yesterday and do not need to wait until SDCC to know exactly what we are getting

Yeah, where is everyone on this? All those who are suddenly saving on travel expenses for Power-Con can sub-up now...! (Too soon?)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Podcaster
    I subbed day one but if I hadn't, I'd be right there now thanks to YFM's amazing kindness! Good work, sir!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    I subbed day one but if I hadn't, I'd be right there now thanks to YFM's amazing kindness! Good work, sir!
    Thanks buddy!! I know you would Always good to see a fellow Iowan on here bringing a positive vibe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    Thanks so much and I agree that EVERY SUB counts no matter if it is one or forty I must say I am shocked at how slow things are going today though......
    ....)
    Yeah, it has been VERY slow for me as well. Been running my $200 giveaway for 2 weeks now and I guess people dont like the chance to win free cash. Lol. So, I am not surprised it is slow for you.

I had a rush in the beginning when I started, but I think the majority of the rest are waiting for the SDCC reveals. But trust me people, the reveals are going to be awesome!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Well, if you can do 40, I can do 9. You and Maniac are truly awesome for all your contributions!

qtrlysub.png
    Last edited by wayne-klops; July 12, 2014 at 11:26pm.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Peekablue, Perfuma
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation: Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Ordered my 1 sub.

MOTUC2015.png
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Well, if you can do 40, I can do 9. You and Maniac are truly awesome for all your contributions!

Attachment 97095
    Freaking awesome Wayne-Klops!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!! Did you pickup one extra today (already order 8) or all 9 today? Just want to know where we are at with the tallies

BTW it is a great thing you are doing to try to help out. I have already bought most of mine, but plan to buy some more later tonight. However, I won't add them here to allow others the chance to have that "feel good" moment.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

yodafreakmaster, you are truly awesome my friend!

Come on everyone, let's do this!!!! MOTUC2015!!!!
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    Freaking awesome Wayne-Klops!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!! Did you pickup one extra today (already order 8) or all 9 today? Just want to know where we are at with the tallies
    Hi yoda, just 1 extra today. The others I bought the first day they were available.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Peekablue, Perfuma
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation: Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Hi yoda, just 1 extra today. The others I bought the first day they were available.
    Sounds good my friend!!! So that makes 3 so far for an overall total of 6

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    Ordered my 1 sub.

MOTUC2015.png
    Awesome!!!! Here we go gang!!!! Let's keep it rolling!!!!!!

This makes 4 subs to match for a total of 8 towards the goal Thanks so much for participating!!!

To those buying up subs today, please remember to hop on over to MOTU MANIAC's free cash giveaway contest and post there as well

YodaFreakMaster Since things slowed down you might want to give it more time say a few days instead of just untill midnight tonight for your sub drive to hit 40 subs. Just a thought
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    YodaFreakMaster Since things slowed down you might want to give it more time say a few days instead of just untill midnight tonight for your sub drive to hit 40 subs. Just a thought
    We are starting to pick up the pace in the last hour so let's see where things go