Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MotUC Figures Compatible with 80's MotU Vehicles???

Do any MOTUC figures fit inside Tyrantisaurus Rex?

UP!!

hey guys I'm just wondering if the classics figures can fit that Spydor ? I'm pretty new to the MOTU Classics line but I was pondering about picking up some of the vintage vehicles it they'll work

just adding my pics to this. I have more to come.

as you can see from the night stalker pics Evil lyn can fit pretty well its only the male figures can't really fit them. unless you really really squish them about and even then its not 100%

as for the Bashasaurus the figures can fit in it but the ball may clunk some on the noggin when it swings.
    Last edited by tycondrius; October 24, 2012 at 12:44pm. Reason: adding more pics

I found spare vehicles cheap enough that I modified some of them to work. If You dremel out the back of the head on Roton, MOTUC figs can get in there just fine. I also popped out the seat back on the Stridor and moved it back by putting the pegs in the raceway instead of the pegholes. Now the males can use him as well. Spydor, unfortunately, would need some heavy mods to get even the ladies in there. I am not sure how deep I want to get into that one....sorry. All the 200X vehicles are open enough that they should be no problem. Anyone try the model kit versions???
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

sweet do you have a pic of the Stridor ? I have a Two Roton the toy one and the model kit one I need to do that mod to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    I found spare vehicles cheap enough that I modified some of them to work. If You dremel out the back of the head on Roton, MOTUC figs can get in there just fine. I also popped out the seat back on the Stridor and moved it back by putting the pegs in the raceway instead of the pegholes. Now the males can use him as well. Spydor, unfortunately, would need some heavy mods to get even the ladies in there. I am not sure how deep I want to get into that one....sorry. All the 200X vehicles are open enough that they should be no problem. Anyone try the model kit versions???

1028121843.jpg1028121842.jpg1027121813a.jpg1027121813.jpg Here are some shots of my mildly modded vehicles
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Just wanted to throw this one in.

"Drat, Battle Bones has a flat! Everyone put your feet down so I can change this!"

100_0452.jpg

As you can see old Battle Bones is a little to short. I'm thinking of customizing some longer legs.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, now I need to get a Dremel! LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Great, now I need to get a Dremel! LOL!

1028121843.jpg1028121842.jpg1027121813a.jpg1027121813.jpg Here are some shots of my mildly modded vehicles
    Skeletor in the Roton looks like he is driving a Roton bumper car. Which would finally explain the lack of lethal points!

Roton

I dremeled out the back of the front.. that sounds wrong.. of the Roton to add more leg room but it's still a tight fit. I'm thinking of modding the back of the seat as well to give him more room..

I would like to see if anyone has the model kit versions and tried putting Classics figs in those or how heavy they would need to be modded....

By the way, the 200x Battle Bones works great for Classics figures since it sits much higher and has a wider clamp!
    Darth Pardus

Is anyone able to post some pics of some classics figures riding in Spydor, its the only vintage vehicle i might consider purchasing, one it would drive my wife bonkers and two my daughter would love it.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    MOTUC are totally compatible with the classic vehicles. Does anyone have the balls to do extra paint apps? It would make the classic toys pop a little.
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; July 24, 2014 at 02:04am.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."

So I went through this thread and did a little count as to what vehicles we still need to see if they are compatible with motuc figures. Here what I would like to see, if you have the figures see how they look in comparison.

Binotops
    Spydor
    Battle raptor
    Enchanta
    Butterflyer
    Tyrantasaurus Rex
    eagle pak
    bat pak
    road ripper
    fright fighter
    war whale
    bashin bettle