Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A reaveal that NEEDS to happen at Powercon...

A reaveal that NEEDS to happen at Powercon...

During the matty panel at powercon.

Toyguru flips to the next slide(last reveal of the panel) which shows Blade's Sword.

then next slide is blank showing no figure.

TG "Hey guys, where did the figure reveal go?" He sayd to his team.

From the back of the room "He's Right Here!"

Anthony Delongis (either dressed as Blade or not)The actor who played Blade in the movie, has the action figure of Blade.

Come on, that would be pretty awesome to have the actor reveal the action figure, especially at a MOTU convention.

Make it happen Mattel...
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

That would be pretty awesome, gotta admit.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Heroic Warrior
    i like it haha but he should wear the costume

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    we already know blade and scorpia and going to happen, i'd rather have confirmation for blast attak or extendar for 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    we already know blade and scorpia and going to happen, i'd rather have confirmation for blast attak or extendar for 2014
    Yeah I know but they never had an actor that played them in a movie

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Do it Kool-Aid Man style!!

Have Toyguru put up a quick slide of Grayskull-green bricks on the screen, then have Anthony burst through it. "OHHHHH YEAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

This--^ Save the DeLongis theatrics for a youtube video presentation or something. He doesn't need to charge the stage in costume to get the point across. Especially when so many already know he's coming. And I'm pretty certain that with the 'to the bone' budget of the MOTUC line in general (or so Scott is always saying) they couldn't afford Anthony's rate to have him involved.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    when is the powercon ?
    that s a good idea for blade but I agree with arkangerl we need confirmation for other figures too cuz we ve already known for Scorpia and Blade
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    This--^ Save the DeLongis theatrics for a youtube video presentation or something. He doesn't need to charge the stage in costume to get the point across. Especially when so many already know he's coming. And I'm pretty certain that with the 'to the bone' budget of the MOTUC line in general (or so Scott is always saying) they couldn't afford Anthony's rate to have him involved.
    He was already at powercon last year as a guest and maybe he will be again so it isn't a budget thing. Yes we know he is coming. Excuse me for thinking of something more fun to introduce a character than clicking a slide.

Powercon is the perfect place to have theatrics and an amped up and unique presentation.

He is SUCH a cool guy. I loved his panels at Power Con last year. He was also excellent as Blade in the movie.

Plus, Blade is a must-have for me.

This idea would be killer
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I would LOVE for him to be the person to get to reveal the Blade figure in person at Powercon!!!

...ok, this 110% deserves an ask matty request...

..an, done.
    Last edited by Replikor; August 10, 2013 at 12:49am.

A very fun idea!

Or even better Queen Angella or Madame Razz.

I'm sure there will be reveals of new figures at Power Con, there has been the last 2 years. This is assuming the sub goes through.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    He is SUCH a cool guy. I loved his panels at Power Con last year. He was also excellent as Blade in the movie.

Plus, Blade is a must-have for me.

This idea would be killer
    It's funny if I ever met him I'd be like, "Oh I love Blade...but can you please tell me about training Michelle how to use a whip for Batman Returns?" LOL. She tells a story where she nicked him pretty good one day - if he has a scar, I totally want to see it, LOL.

I love that whole Blade Saurod bounty hunter line up. Can't wait to see them in classics.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    That would be awesome!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    That would be AWESOME!!! & maybe as a surprise bonus, at the con, they reveal that they have the rights to make the other movie characters, that never got figures, in toy.
    Does Galactus fart?

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    He was already at powercon last year as a guest and maybe he will be again so it isn't a budget thing. Yes we know he is coming. Excuse me for thinking of something more fun to introduce a character than clicking a slide.

Powercon is the perfect place to have theatrics and an amped up and unique presentation.
    I agree, I'd find it more exciting seeing the spectacle of the real Blade running in with the figure than I would seeing a slide of a character we know is coming in the next two years anyway if the line lasts that long. Every year we see slides. This would be far cooler.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    They must show Mantisaur, Stridor or any other beast.

Mattel isnt going to pay an actor to promote their unpromoted items. (Its expensive...)
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Now doubt they'll show the two figures teased at ComiCon…Blade and Scorpia. I love the idea of Anthony Delongis running in with the figure though! That'd be so awesome if that became reality!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

This idea is awesome! I like to think they are saving the Blade reveal just because it was talked about last year with Delongis there, and since he'll be there again it's perfect!

I think this should definitely happen.... And there's a chance it will, if Delongis is there. And especially with his involvement in the sub drive last year.
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! I don't think it's a coincidence that they're gonna reveal him at the Power-Con. He was at the Power-Con last year and he even did that youtube video to help save the 2013 sub, and all in the name of getting a Blade figure made. I got to meet him at the con last year and I got to hold the actual sword from the movie! He was such a cool guy! I really hope they do something like this with him and the reveal and I really hope the 4HM make the new figure look just like him.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Blade and Scorpia are pretty much given at this point

my dream would be John Chu appearing live streaming during the 87 movie panel giving hope the movie at sony is going forward and that's his biggest priority between other projects
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

We wil defnitely see Scorpia and Blade. I also hope that there will be some sort of a announcement that we will be able to buy Loo-Kee on MattyCollector!!!!!!!

We might also see Tung Lashor or Squeeeze, Blast-Attak and Extendar!!!

I also hope for a Meteorb!!!!!!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    During the matty panel at powercon.

Toyguru flips to the next slide(last reveal of the panel) which shows Blade's Sword.

then next slide is blank showing no figure.

TG "Hey guys, where did the figure reveal go?" He sayd to his team.

From the back of the room "He's Right Here!"

Anthony Delongis (either dressed as Blade or not)The actor who played Blade in the movie, has the action figure of Blade.

Come on, that would be pretty awesome to have the actor reveal the action figure, especially at a MOTU convention.

Make it happen Mattel...
    That would be awesome.
    Though I think Scott should just skip the figure and act like the tease never happened and ask for questions. And then have Blade come out and stop everything and challenge Scott on his figure.
    Blade: "Stop. Do not proceed."

Scott: "What are you talking about?"

Blade: "You have not made my figure, and for that Lord Skeletor has ordered you destroyed."
    Blade draws his sword.
    Blade: "I've waited a long time for this."

Scott: "Give me one more chance, Blade, and I will succeed."

Puts the slide of the figure up

Scott: "See."

Blade points the sword at him.

Blade: "And when will it be released?"

Scott: "____ 15th, 2013."

Date goes up on the screen.

Blade puts his sword down.

Blade: "Good. Do not fail, Lord Skeletor again."

Blade walks off.