Thread: MOTUC Minis - Think Ahead bundle without King He-man/Clawful?

MOTUC Minis - Think Ahead bundle without King He-man/Clawful?

Hey all - sorry if this has been covered but my searching brought up no results. I ordered the "Think Ahead" bundle of the MOTUC minis, but I only got 2 sets. The Clawful/King He-man set was not included. Is this coming? Was it delayed along with Doomsday? Anyone else have this issue?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

It should have included King He-Man & Clawful. I got my full Think Ahead Bundle last week with that set included. I haven't received my Doomsday order but the rest of the order sans Doomsday was already shipped. I would check your shipping emails and packing slip just to see if it was supposed to be included and contact DR (shudders).

Heroic Warrior
    Mine had the set today.

Has anyone else not received these yet? I haven't even seen a shipping notice.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Well, crap. Time to contact Matty. Thanks all!

Sorry, man. He should have been included. I finally got mine today, and they're in it!

Got mine today and they are adorable! LOve them! I wish there would be a few more next year. They just need to figure out to lower the price on these.
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

I received mine today, and the King He-Man/Clawful set was included.

Now that I have the minis in hand, I'm very sad the sub didn't go through for next year.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    I received mine today, and the King He-Man/Clawful set was included.

Now that I have the minis in hand, I'm very sad the sub didn't go through for next year.
    Yeah, now that I have these guys, I really want more!

I got my Day If KHM/Clawful set on Christmas Eve.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Hey all - sorry if this has been covered but my searching brought up no results. I ordered the "Think Ahead" bundle of the MOTUC minis, but I only got 2 sets. The Clawful/King He-man set was not included. Is this coming? Was it delayed along with Doomsday? Anyone else have this issue?
    My "Think Ahead" bundle arrived and only contained Man-at-Arms vs. Faker - the other 2 packs were missing from my order. I've contacted the dingbats at Digital River about it several times and received a different bizarre response each time. I've given up on trying to resolve this issue. So much for "thinking ahead" and trying to save on shipping. It appears as if DR has dropped the ball once again.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

Luckily my think ahead bundle contained all three sets! Weird but not surprising Digital River screwed up some orders. I hope everyone eventually gets their completed sets!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Their response:

"We show on our records that we failed to pre-authorize your credit card
    last 12/15/14 which is the reason why the Mini King He-Man & Clawful
    Figures was cancelled.

To correct this issue, please attempt a new order using a different
    credit card or, if available, an alternate payment method.

To attempt a new order, go to: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/ResetShoppingCart"
    Totally ridiculous, of course. For one thing, I ordered the bundle as one item. Not three. But apparently they tried to charge it as three items, which might be why my bank rejected it, with three charges of the same dollar amount in a row. Assuming that even happened. Also, they used the same exact card to charge me for $270 in subscriptions AND my $80-whatever MOTU Giants sub this month. Ugh.

So, the solution is for me to place a new order, which I'd have to pay shipping on, nulling the whole point of the bundle!

Well, anyway, I've forwarded it to the escalation department. So hopefully it'll be taken care of.

Their response:

Well, anyway, I've forwarded it to the escalation department. So hopefully it'll be taken care of.
    It seems that's always the best way to get things done with Digital River…fingers crossed for you!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

You usually get generic responses so the best thing to do is spell it out for them and start using words like "I'm disgusted" and "this is outrageous" and the plebs will then escalate to someone who can actually help.

Unfortunately, like a lot of Customer Service first points of call, you deal with someone who can't do much more than deliver standard responses and don't have the access/ability to actually resolve the issue. They're moreso trained in just onforwarding general information.

Had the same problem with the very 1st sub went with the ship all at one got every one but King Randor after multiply calls to DR I finally got one. Just keep hammering away at them you get what you due.

Yep, exact same thing happened to me. I thought it might be because I originally ordered the two bundles together, thinking from the way toy guru explained it, one bundle would ship immediately, the other at the end of the year. Apparently not. No, if you order two separate bundles at the same time you obviously wanted to order the 'six at once at the end of the year' option instead.

So back then I was told to cancel the order for both bundles, then just order the first bundle and they would somehow remember to send me the second bundle in December. I actually assumed that because the original order for both was cancelled and they insisted I not separately order the 'think ahead bundle' only the 'catch up bundle', that I probably wouldn't end up getting the 'think ahead bundle' at all. I was surprised to see it come, but then - no king he-man.

I pointed out to them that at no time in our correspondence did I ever refer to the packs individually, only ever by their bundle name ('catch up' 'think ahead' etc.), so there was no way I had chosen to only receive 5 out of 6 individual packs.
    They just stuffed up.

How much postage did you guys end up paying on your bundles? I saw the order for the original 3 and it looks like it came to $90 total (I'm in Australia). That sounds like I was charged $30 postage, or three times normal for each 'bundle'.
    Last edited by Matt-el; January 4, 2015 at 10:16pm.