Thread: Is it too late for customer service?

Is it too late for customer service?

Due to space issues, some of my MOTUC have been trapped inside their boxes. I finally opened my SLLs and one of them is missing his sword! It's been a year, I assume it's too late to ask for a replacement

sadly, it's too late. If you don't mind a non-laser version of the blade, you should get October's Weapons pack. It will carry repaints of Laser-Lot's weapons
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

They only give you 30 days from the time the thing ships, when it should be after you get it, but yeah, a year is way too long.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

The sword is the best piece as far as SLL goes in my opinion. It looks amazing with Sy-Klone.

Yeah I knew it was too late. I was just venting And I guess let everyone else know that if you have to store rather than display, make sure you check them out first.

At least you saved yourself the frustration of dealing with Digital River.

you could also try the He-Man.org's Marketplace to see if anyone will sell you a spare SLL sword.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by hawggie View Post
    Due to space issues, some of my MOTUC have been trapped inside their boxes. I finally opened my SLLs and one of them is missing his sword! It's been a year, I assume it's too late to ask for a replacement
    It doesn't hurt to ask. I had my Roboto for over a year and I noticed he didn't have his heart chip in his chest. I contacted Matty and they sent me a new one. The worst the can tell you is no.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    As Weasel has stated above, it does not hurt to call and ask. There is a customer service thread with all FAQ posted here.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087