Thread: Ninja Turtles

Ninja Turtles

I'm not sure how many TMNT fans there are here, but I figured there'd have to be a few who, like me, dig both MOTU and TMNT. That said, a couple of years ago I found myself in the fortunate position of being able to write the Tales of the TMNT comic books every now and then, both issues were met favorably with critics and the fans alike, so I couldn't ask for much more

Anyway, I have four stories coming out this year, the first of which will be hitting comic shops (and Barnes & Noble's online store apparently) March 23rd. I know Tales isn't a huge seller, but I would love it if folks gave it a look in! I know there are some fans of the recent animated series that don't read the comics, but I think now might be the perfect opportunity to give them a go. This first story of mine brings the Hun character from the animated show into the official Mirage comic book continuity (so he'll be a fair bit different).

If you're even vaguely interested, take a gander over at my blog for heaps more info, including art samples and tidbits about the other stories lined up for this year!

Peace, and thanks for taking a look!

Trist

pepto bismol enthusiast Impulse's Avatar
    well I love me some TMNT but right now with the money being tight all I can really do is ask for trades for gifts. I'll check the blog out

If we have some left over cash after we pay bills with the tax refund, I'll sure give it a look see and give it a buy

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Jones View Post
    I'm not sure how many TMNT fans there are here, but I figured there'd have to be a few who, like me, dig both MOTU and TMNT. That said, a couple of years ago I found myself in the fortunate position of being able to write the Tales of the TMNT comic books every now and then, both issues were met favorably with critics and the fans alike, so I couldn't ask for much more

Anyway, I have four stories coming out this year, the first of which will be hitting comic shops (and Barnes & Noble's online store apparently) March 23rd. I know Tales isn't a huge seller, but I would love it if folks gave it a look in! I know there are some fans of the recent animated series that don't read the comics, but I think now might be the perfect opportunity to give them a go. This first story of mine brings the Hun character from the animated show into the official Mirage comic book continuity (so he'll be a fair bit different).

If you're even vaguely interested, take a gander over at my blog for heaps more info, including art samples and tidbits about the other stories lined up for this year!

Peace, and thanks for taking a look!

Trist
    ahh thanks for the reminder. i remember seeing the teaser pic of hun being introduced into the comic. i'll have to check it out.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Can't wait, Tristan. Tales is one of the few comics that I still pick up regularly.

Thanks guys! Just a heads up -- an early review was posted at comicsbulletin.com. Couldn't be happier!

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/review...5806994447.htm