Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Complete DVD Collection - EVERY DVD released, EVER!

Don't forget, check the front page here at He-man.org for the remaining 9 copies of the SDCC 08 Exclusive set of MYP 2002 - Volume 3

Hey all,

Well living in the UK it was really hard to get hold of these exclusive boxsets, but a kind soul I found through eBay was able to get me all of them. What I then did was amalgamated the 2 exclusives into one boxset and sold off the other one. Didn't need 2 sets with the same covers.

I have got the SDCC exclusive number 3 thanks to He-Man.org and now the Best But exclusive complete 200X series.

I am a happy bunny with all the DVDs released through BCI and now have every R1 boxset. Roll on the new film

Take care,
    Matty-lad

Quote Originally Posted by Matty-lad View Post
    Hey all,

Well living in the UK it was really hard to get hold of these exclusive boxsets, but a kind soul I found through eBay was able to get me all of them. What I then did was amalgamated the 2 exclusives into one boxset and sold off the other one. Didn't need 2 sets with the same covers.

I have got the SDCC exclusive number 3 thanks to He-Man.org and now the Best But exclusive complete 200X series.

I am a happy bunny with all the DVDs released through BCI and now have every R1 boxset. Roll on the new film

Take care,
    Matty-lad
    Sorry for asking but, what is amalgamated?
    Can we see what you did with your sets ???

Quote Originally Posted by demiscy View Post
    Sorry for asking but, what is amalgamated?
    Can we see what you did with your sets ???
    Not a problem. What I did was take the best condition set then remove the exclusive items from the other set. I combined the 2 to make a Target / Best Buy boxset. I even removed the exclusive stickers and put both of them onto the plastic sleeve.

Hope this makes sense. All 3 single boxsets were then put into the Best Buy outer box to make a hugely exciting complete series.

Any more questions, let me know.

Take care,
    Matty-lad

Hey everyone, I know a few people were wondering bout the COMPLETE DVD He-Man & She-Ra DVD sets which are being released 2day in Australia by Madman.

Well I wrote to them asking y they r so cheap compared to the single box sets & if they have the spine art mural & if they have all the special features & JUST SO U KNOW I wrote asking bout the New Adventures Sets but I believe that his answers will b the same for the Classic He-Man & She-Ra sets.

This is the reply I received.

Thanks for your email. The New Adventures of He-Man Complete Collection is definitely a value-priced collection. It’s the same disc content, but without the printed bells and whistles, so it doesn’t have art cards or the art mural, it’s a thick dvd case only.

It’s designed to look great, but it is a simple release with all the episodes to make it easy to get into the show if you just want to watch it. If you’re a big fan, the other collections are still out there, though in light of what you get in the complete collection, they may warrant a price adjustment. We’ll take a look at them.

I hope that helps clear up the differences!

Regards

So that has cleared up some questions for me & I also wanted to say thanks to MADMAN coz they replied so quickly & answered my questions & didnt just ignore them. Great customer service
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Heroic Warrior
    Is $94.95 a good price for all of the original He-Man DVDs plus She-Ra? It looks to be the regular sets with the side art that pieces together. Just wondering...

Widget
    Yes that is a pretty decent price. I just shopped around within the last few weeks to buy them all as separate pieces.

If you look hard enough you can get most of the boxed volumes less than $10 (still factory sealed even). I think the only ones that were still that expensive were the She-Ra volumes.

I would definitely say that is a good price if it contains MOTU Vol1-4, NA MOTU Vol1-2, She-Ra Vol1-3, and MYP MOTU Vol1-3.

Even without the MYP it would be a fairly decent deal. You'll be able to get cheap slim packs of those soon anyways.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholi View Post
    Yes that is a pretty decent price. I just shopped around within the last few weeks to buy them all as separate pieces.

If you look hard enough you can get most of the boxed volumes less than $10 (still factory sealed even). I think the only ones that were still that expensive were the She-Ra volumes.

I would definitely say that is a good price if it contains MOTU Vol1-4, NA MOTU Vol1-2, She-Ra Vol1-3, and MYP MOTU Vol1-3.

Even without the MYP it would be a fairly decent deal. You'll be able to get cheap slim packs of those soon anyways.
    It was just MOTU 1-4 and She-Ra 1-3. I think Amazon may be the best bet if I can just find a couple of sellers that have more than one to ease up on shipping.

Is there anywhere on this forum or at some other site that lists a checklist of all the region 1 DVDs and CDs for Masters Of the Universe?

I think have every DVD for all He-Man eras and spinoffs except for the Sam's Club & Costco exclusive packaging and the Bravestarr set & its re-release as a part of an BCI anthology. I know some don't, but I consider Bravestarr(He-Man is shown in the background of an episode) and Van Damme's Cyborg(originally going to be a sequel to the live action Masters movie) as unoffical parts of He-Man lore.

There were only 2 CD releases in the States, weren't there? The original Masters soundtrack and its 2-CD re-release.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

As promised, here are the pics of the complete sets released by Madman in Australia.

Front:

Spine 1:

Spine 2:

Back:

MotU and PoP come in a slipcase. NA doesn't.
    Last edited by Oz-Scott; June 30, 2009 at 12:13am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    As promised, here are the pics of the complete sets released by Madman in Australia.

MotU and PoP come in a slipcase. NA doesn't.
    Thanks for sharing the pics - I was really curious what these sets were gonna look like. After seeing them though, I think I'd rather save up and spend the extra cash on the individual season sets.
    Last edited by Psycon; June 30, 2009 at 02:04am.

Wow! I never new Madman made posters from that art card! Cool!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Wow! I never new Madman made posters from that art card! Cool!
    posters?? where!?

posters?? where!?
    I think Eamon spotted this pic.
    That poster under SOTS-DVD.

well you can see the two I have above or here:

I should really sell all that art!
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    I think Eamon spotted this pic.
    That poster under SOTS-DVD.
    oh.. correct

thought it was something else

Sweet collection indeed.
    BTW, was season 2 ever released in UK?
    Коможедапрочитанекапрочита:овимсајтомуправљајулуда циопседнутиконтролом.Јебаоихмателијебаоихскот .

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbot View Post
    Sweet collection indeed.
    BTW, was season 2 ever released in UK?
    Nope! I'm not sure if the licencee, Contender, still have the licence.
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Warrior
    Woohoo! Just got MotU Season 1 Vol.1 and 2, MotU Season 2 Vol.2, NA Vol. 2, all three She-Ra sets, the Christmas Special and the live action movie off of Amazon for $110 with shipping. Just gotta find MotU Season 2 Vol. 1 at a decent prize. Why is it so expensive?

So, with all of this and the 200x dvds what art cards am I missing? I also have the two that came with the 200x season 1 replacement disk. Time to watch some TV!

Quote Originally Posted by lightsyder View Post
    Woohoo! Just got MotU Season 1 Vol.1 and 2, MotU Season 2 Vol.2, NA Vol. 2, all three She-Ra sets, the Christmas Special and the live action movie off of Amazon for $110 with shipping. Just gotta find MotU Season 2 Vol. 1 at a decent prize. Why is it so expensive?

So, with all of this and the 200x dvds what art cards am I missing? I also have the two that came with the 200x season 1 replacement disk. Time to watch some TV!
    lightsyder check a few posts up, as I listed them all in detail

Heroic Warrior
    lightsyder check a few posts up, as I listed them all in detail
    Opps, yes you did. Man, looks like I have a few more DVDs to buy and a least 5 cards I'll never see.

here's what the movie-only SOTS set looks like in real-life:

+ from France :

User cojaxx at ebay has a Vol3 BestBuy for sale, for whoever is interested in obtaining the Episode 40 Comic Book
    Last edited by demiscy; July 1, 2009 at 12:41pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A big fan of Slush Head
    Those french boxsets are awesome!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Heroic Warrior
    So, is it possible to get MOTU Season 2 Vol. 1 for a reasonable price anywhere?

Hello all !
    Does anyone know MOTU DVDs released in Brazil market came in a wonderful metal boxes ?

In fact when He-Man S1V1 was released here in 2007 by Focus Filmes, it came with the Best of She-Ra/SOTS in a metal box (like a lunch box) + an exclusive t-shirt and a random keychain. That´s a colorful box with a lot of characters.

But before the second season Focus Filmes released another metal box, with S1V1 + S1V2. That box is completely different from the former. It´s more obscure, with He-Man and Snake Mountain, Castle Grayskull and planet Eternia (like a moonlight...) behind him. That´s a limited edition.

I forgot...the first box had a giant Poster.
    So, it came with S1V1, Best of She-Ra/SOTS, giant Poster, He-Man´s t-shirt and a random keychain( exclusive from a store here).
    Last edited by Monteeg; July 4, 2009 at 01:44pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost