Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Goddess

Ultimate Goddess

The Goddess is a separate character from both The Sorceress and Teela.
    The Figure released by Mattel as a redo of Teela worked well at the beginning of the MOTUC line until the defects started to happen.

Since the Goddess has been retconned into the Sharella character, there has been some demand for that character.

Super7 has the opportunity to release a new Goddess/Sharella figure, however I don't think that she should be another Teela redo.

A simple solution would be to create a couple new heads and a new two-piece cobra armor to go onto the Point Dread Teela body. Super7 could release her in both Green and Caucasian skin tones.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    The Goddess is a separate character from both The Sorceress and Teela.
    The Figure released by Mattel as a redo of Teela worked well at the beginning of the MOTUC line until the defects started to happen.

Since the Goddess has been retconned into the Sharella character, there has been some demand for that character.

Super7 has the opportunity to release a new Goddess/Sharella figure, however I don't think that she should be another Teela redo.

A simple solution would be to create a couple new heads and a new two-piece cobra armor to go onto the Point Dread Teela body. Super7 could release her in both Green and Caucasian skin tones.
    The original design didn't have that leaf pattern that Teela has. It would be great to get a version that is more accurate:

That leafless tunic would be even better!
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

As a big fan of the first mini-comics, the Green Goddess is more important to me than the Sorceress, so I would love to see a new and improved version of her from Super7.
    MOTUC Most Wanted : Attak Trak, Masks of Power Demons, Alcala-Style Figures

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    That leafless tunic would be even better!
    Agreed! That would be great. Im all for more uniqueness! One green and one caucasian faced head, would be great too. Also not translucent this time, please.

I'd be happy to have a new Goddess. Honestly, I think re-doing her the way she was would be fine; it's a great figure, once the exploding crotch problem is remedied. (I swapped in a Teela crotch, and so my Goddess sports white panties and is fully functioning.)

I'd like to see the original release, with the addition of all the Teela heads in green as well.

I doubt we'd see any brand new parts other than new colorways in the Ultimates.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'd be happy to have a new Goddess. Honestly, I think re-doing her the way she was would be fine; it's a great figure, once the exploding crotch problem is remedied. (I swapped in a Teela crotch, and so my Goddess sports white panties and is fully functioning.)

I'd like to see the original release, with the addition of all the Teela heads in green as well.

I doubt we'd see any brand new parts other than new colorways in the Ultimates.

The problem is she isn't Teela though and deserves a unique head.
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

Then she's probably not going to be an Ultimate....
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Yeah....

Would be a new figure at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Al though they could...... do different paint apps on a Teela head.
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Penultimate?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'd love this figure in either form! Just as long as it is more like the original prototype they showed (i.e. Not clear and brittle).
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Yeah; I think they could convincingly reinterpret the Teela head(s) to create something worthwhile. That said, I'd love an All New version too.

I'd love a version of the Goddess more akin to the concept illustration that Lich Leech posted!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

YEEEESSS, I was and still am bummed that The Goddess broke. I really hope they take a crack at her. She was one of my favorites!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I'd buy three of these in a heartbeat from Super7!!!

My Mattel Goddess' hips exploded ages ago (I shouldn't have left her in the same baggie as Extendar)

The Goddess deserves a rerelease due to the defectiveness of the original. I'm on my third version of her, and I'm not one who does much with his figures other than display them. I'd be fine with just making her the same as the original without the breakable plastic. I also wouldn't mind a DC version of her, but wouldn't want that to take up a slot for an unreleased character.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    We definitely need a new "Ultimate" Goddess figure. This one should be solid green, new head, new dress (no leaf) and perhaps the prototype/concept staff of Ka as well as her usual accessories.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

I'd definitely grab an Ultimate version of the Goddess. I'm too scared to move mine too much lol! Instead of the translucent plastic, how about a pale pearlesent (sp?) green, that might look pretty sweet and give her that ethereal otherworldly look. Some clever paint apps on the face might work to differentiate her enough from just being a Teela repaint.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    We definitely need a new "Ultimate" Goddess figure. This one should be solid green, new head, new dress (no leaf) and perhaps the prototype/concept staff of Ka as well as her usual accessories.
    I think a clever way to do her would be the above suggestion but also make her a two-pack with the creature He-Man saved her from in that first mini-comic. This would make it a "must buy!" set, no doubt!
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

I would like a reissue that isn't broken. She's easily one of my favorite figures in the line. Too bad she's in a storage bin and in several pieces right meow

I'd really love be to get the armor separate from the helmet so her head can be turned.

IMG_0175.JPG
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

I'd really love be to get the armor separate from the helmet so her head can be turned.

IMG_0175.JPG
    That would be great, that design was used so frequently in the Golden Books. I'd rather have that for Teela though, in red.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    YEEEESSS, I was and still am bummed that The Goddess broke. I really hope they take a crack at her. She was one of my favorites!
    Just, y'know, not a LITERAL crack...

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    I'd definitely grab an Ultimate version of the Goddess. I'm too scared to move mine too much lol! Instead of the translucent plastic, how about a pale pearlesent (sp?) green, that might look pretty sweet and give her that ethereal otherworldly look. Some clever paint apps on the face might work to differentiate her enough from just being a Teela repaint.
    I agree. I would definitely buy more than one of these!

YES PLEASE!!!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog