Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "360 Swag" MOTUC video reviews by Michael Mercy

"360 Swag" MOTUC video reviews by Michael Mercy

Nerdmasté, He-Fanatics and She-Radicals! Since our good friend Pixel Dan hasn't had a chance to do a video review of He-Man 2.0 yet, I thought I'd give him a spin in one of my 360 Swag reviews. Enjoy!

The box is awesome! The figure is fantastic,mine should be here soon.

Great review! You matched your shirt and back round,love it.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Cool review Great to see the figure from 360 point of view.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Awesome review. I like that you mentioned that the ankles were much more sturdier. I also wasn't put off by it as I was watching the video. The ankles aren't perfect, but after watching this review I feel like they don't really take anything away.

Love that he kinda matches up with Battle Cat and I love the shot of He-Man in front of castle grayskull. That is probably how I'm going to initially display him.

Loved the review thanks!

What a great review! I keep saying Filmation He-Man looks and is better all around than classic He-Man.

Thanks for that! Very nice! Definatley confirms got me that he will be taking place of my original classics version. He looks fantastic!

Excellent! I hope you'll make more of these.
    I have seen what others have not seen!

Heroic Warrior
    although I definitely like the new He Man better than classics and also not in tune with how some over analyze the ankle issue; I am not that fond of all the sugar coating going on in this video. I really liked the 360 and high quality video; just all that sugar coat was as bad as those ankle whiners.

I did like how he put up some FILMATION stuff to compliment; hopefully he does not do these like a record and substitute like some other reviews. great review.
    Last edited by poderuniverso; February 18, 2016 at 09:48pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Cool review , great production value, but I must agree , it was I little sweet , the 'derp'eyes needed to be addressed

Quote Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
    Excellent! I hope you'll make more of these.
    Thanks for all the kudos, folks, much appreciated! I think I'll have to delve into my MOTUC collection for future 360 Swag reviews. Any requests?

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    This is one excellent, organized well described video review, I really did enjoy it, I am so looking forward to this line, I cant wait until April to get mine Thank you so much brother! keep em coming!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Great review really enjoyed it

Wait! In what universe are we getting these figures for under $30?? Sure the base price might be under $30 but with shipping and tax I don't think anyone is getting these for under $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Minor View Post
    Awesome review. I like that you mentioned that the ankles were much more sturdier. I also wasn't put off by it as I was watching the video. The ankles aren't perfect, but after watching this review I feel like they don't really take anything away.

Love that he kinda matches up with Battle Cat and I love the shot of He-Man in front of castle grayskull. That is probably how I'm going to initially display him.

Loved the review thanks!
    Thanks! Yeah, different strokes for different folks. I can walk a mile in other people's shoes who hate the ankles to understand why they can't get over them. I just hope they make the same effort to walk in ours to understand why it doesn't ruin the figure for us. I wasn't expecting to like this figure so much and only got him as a last minute decision but it really surprised me. It's got that intangible He-Man charm that the 1.0 version didn't have. Like most toys, it's so much better in hand than in pictures. Hopefully the 360 view in the review will give people a better idea of what he's like in hand. Mattel did a great job with this one and hopefully they'll make plenty more for everyone that missed out on the initial sale.
    Movies, comics, toys, games & TV reviews. Nerdmasté! http://youtube.com/michaelmercy

very nice review. Cant wait to see more!

Excellent work! Can't wait to see more reviews of this line from you!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Heroic Warrior
    Love your review! You definitely put a lot of work in it and it shows. Next do Trap Jaw!

Heroic Warrior
    Good review.

I haven't seen anyone mention the left-handed position of the scabbard for a right-handed figure yet. Is it moveable or fixed in the wrong place?
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    Good review.

I haven't seen anyone mention the left-handed position of the scabbard for a right-handed figure yet. Is it moveable or fixed in the wrong place?
    I saw it in this review, it is on a peg which you can spin it around. don't know if removable.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja man View Post
    I saw it in this review, it is on a peg which you can spin it around. don't know if removable.
    Thanks. Interesting point in there about the sword not going all the way into the scabbard as it should.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Is it just me or are the eyes wonky on the figure in this vid?
    I do wish they would re-release the classics version with the new wrist articulation. Not the ankles though. Luckily the ankles on my classics He-man are very solid. I love the sheath on his back too. Isn't it facing the wrong way though?

Quote Originally Posted by rewkee View Post
    Love your review! You definitely put a lot of work in it and it shows. Next do Trap Jaw!
    Good suggestion!
    Movies, comics, toys, games & TV reviews. Nerdmasté! http://youtube.com/michaelmercy

Definitely a good review! Wasn't loud and obnoxious like other reviews. Overall, I'd say keep em going!

Heroic Warrior
    whats with the derpy eyes, surprised you dont mention it???
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Definitely a good review! Wasn't loud and obnoxious like other reviews. Overall, I'd say keep em going!
    Thanks! Certainly will when time permits.