Thread: 2015 MattyCollector SDCC After-Party Sale Monday, 7/27 at 9 a.m. PT

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar

2015 MattyCollector SDCC After-Party Sale Monday, 7/27 at 9 a.m. PT

The 2015 SDCC After-Party Sale has been posted:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ID.45181061201

2015 SDCC After-Party Sale

Starts: Monday, 7/27 at 9 a.m. PT
    Ends: Monday, 8/3 11:59 p.m. PT

Couldn't make it to San Diego Comic-Con? Here's your chance to get a few of the products that were available for purchase at the show!

• Masters of the Universe® Rotar™ vs. Twistoid™ = $55.00
    • Ghostbusters™ Courtroom Battle Egon Spengler = $30.00
    • Masters of the Universe® Hover Robots™ 3-Pack = $35.00
    • Thomas & Friends™ Super Friends MINIS = $30.00
    • Monster High® Villain 2-Pack = $40.00
    • Monster High® Vinyl Nefera de Nile™ = $20.00
    • Mega Bloks® Halo® Icons Character Pack = $20.00
    • BOOMco.™ HALO® UNSC/Covenant Battle Pack = $30.00
    • Batman™ v Superman™ Figure Two-Pack = $30.00
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; July 24, 2015 at 12:39pm.

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    King Hssss snake torso, Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Badrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain Man.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Thank you for posting that!
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Thank you for posting that!
    You're welcome. I already sent a report, but can you or another mod add the date/time to the title? Thanks.

King Hssss snake torso, Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Badrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain Man.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback

Nice!
    Despite the price, I'm predicting a 53 second sellout on the Hover Robots

Is there anything missing from the list? I thought someone saw a post on facebook suggesting some items were already sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by ramdad View Post
    Nice!
    Despite the price, I'm predicting a 53 second sellout on the Hover Robots

Is there anything missing from the list? I thought someone saw a post on facebook suggesting some items were already sold out?
    Looks like Ever After High is missing.

*My iTrader Feedback

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    You're welcome. I already sent a report, but can you or another mod add the date/time to the title? Thanks.
    All set Maniac!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    All set Maniac!
    You're awesome! Thanks man!

*My iTrader Feedback

Interesting that there is no mention of Early Access for the SDCC items. So are they not doing Early Access and just all access starts Monday at Noon Eastern time?
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Interesting that there is no mention of Early Access for the SDCC items. So are they not doing Early Access and just all access starts Monday at Noon Eastern time?
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought subscribers always got EA to the SDCC items first, but thought that maybe my memory was off. I'm glad you brought it up.

*My iTrader Feedback

I was wondering the same thing. I thought subscribers always got EA to the SDCC items first, but thought that maybe my memory was off. I'm glad you brought it up.
    It's been brought up on the Ask Matty forum by someone else. I guess we will see if they answer it or not. I was hoping to only have to fight with a smaller subsection of consumers, but looks like I might have to fight with the masses this year. Hopefully they've produced enough Rotar/Twistoid packs. I know it's not really ever been difficult to get the SDCC MOTUC item.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    Pulling our Early Access to the SDCC sale is such a wonderful way to promote the current sub sign-ups...not. Shame on Matty.

Last year Ever After High and the Hot Wheels items weren't offered in the After-Party, so I think that's standard.

Is my memory failing me, or did we already have a Hover Robot early access which I totally missed due to some work meeting?

A quick google leads to what might be the most expensive item I've ever seen up on Matty: http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/...0#.VbKD0ejGfMU

Widget
    Fairly certain sub holders should get EA on these. Way to drop the ball again Matty. Should we gear up for a little "White Screen of don't refresh, but you better so your not stuck in limbo"?

- - - Updated - - -

Is my memory failing me, or did we already have a Hover Robot early access which I totally missed due to some work meeting?

A quick google leads to what might be the most expensive item I've ever seen up on Matty: http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/...0#.VbKD0ejGfMU
    Holy crap, those better be made out of platinum.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar

They have done stuff like that before (as a toy is waiting to get listed). Just in case I'll sell my house so I can pick up a couple of them.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    A quick google leads to what might be the most expensive item I've ever seen up on Matty: http://<br /> <br /> http://www.club...0#.VbKD0ejGfMU
    Oh, Digital River! You've done it again!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    I am 98% sure that we got Early Access last year.

We, the regular fans, will probably have to do without because without early access, any non-subscribers will be able to swoop in and grab anything and everything right out from under our noses.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Yeah, what gives? EA is a No-Go?

Thanks for posting this MOTU-Maniac; I had almost forgotten!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    SDCC had EA in 2014:
    http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...how/#more-4901

SDCC had EA in 2013:
    http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...E2%80%9D-sale/

And the original announcement that EA would include SDCC products:
    http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...sdcc-products/

Posted by Admin on July 25, 2012

Toy Fans,

Have you heard about Early Access? It’s an awesome new benefit where all 2013 club subscribers can buy non-subscription products before they’re released to the public! We know some of you had questions, so we want to explain how it will work. Not only that, but we’ve just confirmed that 2013 SDCC products will be included! Read on for all the details…

Q. What about SDCC products?
    A. Here’s the great news… a fan suggested we offer SDCC products like the ones sold during our SDCC After-Party Sale through Early Access and we think it’s a brilliant idea! So, as a subscriber-only benefit, we’ll offer products through Early Access any time we can in 2013, including uber-hot toys like Scarah Screams™ from Monster High™ and even prop replicas like the 2012 Back to the Future Hoverboard.

They better offer these through Early Access to Club Eternia and Club 200x subscribers first! The SDCC sale to me, feels like an after thought given the late non announcment! Has this even been posted in the Matty news section yet?
    6 characters I still need: 6/Granita, 5/Filmation Leech, 4/Filmation Tung Lashor, 3/Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina), 2/Hunga the Harpy, 1/Dylamug.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    "No Rotar, We Rotate" officially ends!

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

The hover robots were already offered via Early Access before and I highly doubt Rotar and Twistoid will sell out fast so it doesn't seem like a huge deal about EA as far as Motu is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    The hover robots were already offered via Early Access before and I highly doubt Rotar and Twistoid will sell out fast so it doesn't seem like a huge deal about EA as far as Motu is concerned.

The Monster High Dolls won't last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    That's not really the point though is it? Early Access is a benefit of subbing.
    What you won't see until a potential 2016 line are characters like Illumina, Red Beast, Dare or Crimson Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    That's not really the point though is it? Early Access is a benefit of subbing.
    Did it say in the sub description for this year that 2015 sdcc items specifically would be available via early access? I only see a quote from 2012 above.