Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: August sub, were you charged already?

August sub, were you charged already?

So I went to buy something using my prepaid credit card and it said I lacked the funds, I looked into my account and DR has a pending charge (pretty big but for three figures it sounds about right) i didn't get an email or anything yet. has anyone else been charged yet?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Yup I have a charge for 178.38 on My CC from Digital River today for my two Club Eternia subs & my two Club Etheria Subs, In total I have 6 figures coming once DR ships them via FedEx.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

wow I have 3 figures coming and it's $49 less than what you are paying!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

yay! I got charged today!! My Madame Razz is roughly 17 days away from reaching me!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Yes, I got charged for $168 and change today for 6 figures, but no email from Matty yet.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

I haven't got an e-mail yet but like clockwork they charged me on the 10th.

Yes I got charged last night. Cant wait.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    So I went to buy something using my prepaid credit card and it said I lacked the funds, I looked into my account and DR has a pending charge (pretty big but for three figures it sounds about right) i didn't get an email or anything yet. has anyone else been charged yet?
    I got the email the other day that the charge would be coming and today I see that the charge is pending.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Yes I got charged for my August figure for my Club Etheria last night as well. I have a pending charge on my online banking.
    But has anyone tried to go to their "my subscriptions" page on Matty today? I did this morning twice and after I sign in it just gave a server error and said to try again later today. Didn't show my subscription information. I called Matty CS and they said it would be down for at least 6 hours for maintenance.
    Just bugged me cuz my subscription info wasn't there and I was charged.

Just checked my subscription page again. My Sub info is back and is says my August renewal is pending. Yay!
    Last edited by Zoar1170; August 10, 2014 at 03:56pm.

I got a charge for $95 late last night
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

I got my charge too!!

My rent this month is roughly twice as high because it's my last month in this place, and I've aso been paying fees for credit checks/registration/applications at other locations, so getting charged for this sub REALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN NICER ON FRIDAY.

Imma eat leftovers.

Heroic Warrior
    Yep.taken out today.shipping Tuesday they say

No charge yet!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

I was charged (as far as my bank is concerned) today, Sunday. Now I await a shipping notice. Side note, Filmation Hordak is in Fishers.

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    I have been charged.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

I've been charged too... but the total doesn't make sense. x2 Skeletor= $50, x1 Flutterina= $25, x1 Madame Razz= $25, plus $20(ish) for s/h. Total should be around $120, but I was instead charged $141. I've tried to determine if an extra figure got slipped in there, but that then throws everything off. With no confirmation email for the charge I have zero idea where the extra $20 padding comes in.

EDIT: Mystery solved. Called GO-MATTY and was reminded that Flutterina is actually an Eternia figure not (as I originally thought) part of Etheria. Madame Razz being the more obvious Etheria slot. Silly me.
    Last edited by Stygian360; August 11, 2014 at 01:14pm.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Yep. Charge pending. No email yet.
    I love an all inclusive canon!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    No email but I was charged for my order. I usually get a message saying that my sub was going to renew but not this month.

Charge for $183 and change pending (that's FedEx for 2 subs and nearly 9% ny sales tax - which I'm still unconvinced is legal)
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Mine was about $87 for the 3 figures. Not as bad as I had assumed with shipping.

Charge "processing" since Friday, but no actual charge yet or shipping notice.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

I'm confused on all the different sub costs.
    I get the difference between total figures shipped. But, shouldn't they be the same otherwise?
    Oh...I guess shipping method would make a difference too.
    I thought you paid sales tax from the state where the charge is from, not from where you live...

I have a charge pending, but no email from Matty regarding my subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    I'm confused on all the different sub costs.
    I get the difference between total figures shipped. But, shouldn't they be the same otherwise?
    Oh...I guess shipping method would make a difference too.
    I thought you paid sales tax from the state where the charge is from, not from where you live...
    I think that if Digital River has a physical location in your state, then they charge you tax for that state. Not sure if they should be charging tax on shipping, though (as others have pointed out).
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage