Thread: Mini-Masters Bundle Arrival Thread

Mini-Masters Bundle Arrival Thread

I LOVE these!

I'm sad that the sub isn't happening next year. I hope we get the first few sets from 2015 anyway.

image.jpg
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Very cool!
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

It was a lot of fun putting the castle together and just playing around with all the accessories all at once.

It really stinks that we won't have a full year of these again. I wish Mattel hadn't charged so much for them. They could have kept it going for a while.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I agree, a shame we're not getting any more. These had a lot of potential.

I'm waiting for my final set, shame we got an out of place King He-Man in the final set though! I'll just pretend he's King Randor for this display.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I bet we still get She-Ra somehow
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app