Page 107 of 226 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 5636

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Got my motuc box(es) in.
    Delivery time for Feb Box = Month +
    Delivery time for March Box = 2 weeks.
    Huh?
    Last edited by Jii Dee; March 26, 2011 at 06:21am.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Cool! Skeletor and Hisss yes? Did you get Fees??
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Cool! Skeletor and Hisss yes? Did you get Fees??
    Nope on both counts...but then it's not unheard of for me to get randsom notes after the packages arrive so there's still time for the hsss/skeletor package to be stung.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Matty still haven't even sent out my March items yet. The amount of trouble it seems to have caused changing my credit card mid subscription really is beyond belief. It's just incompetance now and I'm starting to get annoyed. They can seem like such a clueless, amateur operation at times.

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    Matty still haven't even sent out my March items yet. The amount of trouble it seems to have caused changing my credit card mid subscription really is beyond belief. It's just incompetance now and I'm starting to get annoyed. They can seem like such a clueless, amateur operation at times.
    I specifically asked my credit card company to send me a new card before I signed up for this year because I KNEW that if I had to change cards mid subscription that they'd screw it up.

Lycan
    I was dreading having to update my card details, but had to in October and just deleted the default card and replaced it with the new one and never had any problem at all. It's very strange why people still have a problem when it should all be automated..

Still waiting on the march sub here. I thought they might show up this morning but nothing so far
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Just had my Adora delivered in a jiffy bag which is new. The box is battered. Not too bothered though as it's for custom fodder, but i'd be hacked off otherwise.

No sign of my sub or Ghostbusters items though.

Ordered 4 figs from the March sale on the same day.
    BA Skelley came on Tuesday in a box.
    Adora came yesterday morning in a jiffy bag. One our later Evil Lyn was delivered, in a box. Then later the same day I missed the second Adora delivery.

Got my BA Skelator today in a jiffy bag. Nice figure glad to finally have him.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

Hmm, don't like all these 'ordered on the day' figures coming through - it means my sub figures are more than likely stuck in customs again

Yesterday 2 parcels came - one of them is a figure - that's what's on the red card my postman wrote ;-) Today I was home and got Skelly! Cool! I will be picking up the rest tomorrow and will let you know what's there ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Evil Master of D&B
    Got my extra BA Skelly and King Hsss today. Both arrived in jiffy bags but don't seem too beaten up. Brilliant figures! Wonder when the sub pair will arrive...

It really annoys me that having a sub now means we not only get the figure later than if ordered on the sale date but end up having to pay extra! I really don't think I will be getting a sub for next year. Especially after being disappointed with Leech and Clawfuls heads so much and the King Hiss shoulder problem.
    Last edited by Rodster6; April 1, 2011 at 07:16pm.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    It really annoys me that having a sub now means we not only get the figure later than if ordered on the sale date but end up having to pay extra! I really don't think I will be getting a sub for next year. Especially after being disappointed with Leech and Clawfuls heads so much and the King Hiss shoulder problem.
    Totally agree about the sub.
    It would be great if there was an option to get a sub just for the 12 monthly figures again.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Their must be a way they can package the figures without the value displayed, none of us got custom charges for Bow, SB and PH as far as I'm aware.
    Whenever I message matty about this I get the same standard reply that they have no control over other countries custom charges. They never actually refer to what I say in the message to them which makes me belive I'm not getting a well thought out or inquired about answer, just a copy and paste response.

My Evil-Lyn ordered on the sale day arrived today as well

Now that I have BA Skelly in my clutches my interest in Classics is pretty much done - I've got the figures I had as a kid (despite Matty's best efforts not to sell them to me over the last year) and apart from the occassional odd-ball like Vikor/Conan I don't know what it's going to take to reawaken my interest. Like DCUC I think the pulling power of the remaining cast list just isn't enough to actually make me go through the Matty motions anymore.

And I bought BA with the exact same Card that was supposedly blacklisted last year when they screwed up my sub. How did that work?

And what's up with the jiffy-bag delivery? It's a good job I open the figures cos the box has taken a German beating.

Ah Matty, will your playful little pranks never end......

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Their must be a way they can package the figures without the value displayed, none of us got custom charges for Bow, SB and PH as far as I'm aware.
    Whenever I message matty about this I get the same standard reply that they have no control over other countries custom charges. They never actually refer to what I say in the message to them which makes me belive I'm not getting a well thought out or inquired about answer, just a copy and paste response.
    It's illegal for them to deliberately obscure the value as it is to mark it as a gift. I suppose we should be thankful when things do get past HMRC.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Stop moaning and enjoy your figures ;-P Life's too short ;-P
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Ordered on the day Vinz and Evil-Lyn arrived today in jiffy bags. Still no sign of my subs though.

Lycan
    I just had a post office card put through the door demanding £12.98. I can't think of what else it could be, so it's most likely my sub.
    Anyone who hasn't had their sub yet, be prepared because you're probably going to be held to ranson this month.. Just another nice little kick in the teeth after the backwards shoulders debacle.

What a bunch of arse man!!
    www.eamonart.com

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    What a bunch of arse man!!
    Did you get yours yet? I'm wondering if it's still hit and miss or if it's totally down to the white mailer sacks. Seems like if they stop using those, we're screwed

Not got mine yet though I am currently sat on a bus so maybe I got a card in the mail box.

I haven't gotten the white bag in ages and I have been hit and miss with the charges.
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Warrior
    I think there should be an option to have our figures shipped seperately from each other - that way we won't get customes charges.