Page 157 of 228 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 5683

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

I'm hoping they arrive before the next sale day so I can see whether or not I get charged and how much it is as this will determine whether I make all my orders seperately on the 15th or all together.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I'm still waiting for my DoS items. Hopefully they are not too far away. I ordered a Mekaneck and 2 DB Skeletors.

No sign of my sub items, so I'm preparing myself for yet another ransom note. I guess Frosta etc will incur another one. Wonderful.

Just got home and found I had a customs note for my sub items. First time I've been caught all year - oh well, I had a good run. At least the figs have turned up.

I think most of us are still waiting for our sub items.

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    Just got home and found I had a customs note for my sub items. First time I've been caught all year - oh well, I had a good run. At least the figs have turned up.
    Who's it from Royal Mail or Parcel Force?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I think most of us are still waiting for our sub items.

Who's it from Royal Mail or Parcel Force?
    I haven't picked it up yet but from the card its the grey/white Royal Mail one - strange because its such a large package this time.

I never seemed to get caught with the last few Parcelforce ones - they delivered straight to my door no questions asked.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Wow i got real lucky this month then, as mentioned before my subs came weeks ago customless - It'll probably go back to normal though with Ratty and his buddies
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

My sub items arrived yesterday.
    Sadly I got stung for customs - although I suppose I can't really complain as it's been a LONG time since my last white card.

The items were delivered by the Royal Mail, not Parcelforce.

Interestingly, the amount of VAT was based on the actual cost of the goods ($80), and not the cost of the goods+postage ($102.10)
    I know we had a discussion about this a while ago, and while it seems perfectly true that we should be charged VAT on goods+postage, it just doesn't seem to happen. I guess, the Royal Mail is just looking at the value written in the parcel.

Anyway - I still have a second Snake Men two-pack in the ether, so hopefully that will arrive without charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    My sub items arrived yesterday.
    Sadly I got stung for customs - although I suppose I can't really complain as it's been a LONG time since my last white card.

The items were delivered by the Royal Mail, not Parcelforce.

Interestingly, the amount of VAT was based on the actual cost of the goods ($80), and not the cost of the goods+postage ($102.10)
    I know we had a discussion about this a while ago, and while it seems perfectly true that we should be charged VAT on goods+postage, it just doesn't seem to happen. I guess, the Royal Mail is just looking at the value written in the parcel.

Anyway - I still have a second Snake Men two-pack in the ether, so hopefully that will arrive without charges.
    Neil - same here, charge was calculated on the value of the goods (excluding postage). While technically incorrect it seems to be the number on the box that they use to do the sums.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I just got my DOS DB Skeletor - no silver card yet though
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Got my Powercon swords and a program from Markatisu and fantasticplastictoys.com

If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

My figures taking a little while than longer to arrive prompted me to go check my history and for some reason Matty is still showing my Club Eternia Sub as 'in process' for September. No idea why this would happen, but it now seems to have screwed up my October renewals as my Club Lion Force and 30th Subs have renewed but not the Eternia one.

I received my DOS Mekaneck this morning. So I'm thinking the 2 DB Skelly's will be here on Monday now.

Wife went to pick up my sub items from the Royal Mail depo this morning. Arrived home, having paid the charges, but without the box. She'd decided that it was too big for her to carry home & arranged for RM to deliver it Monday. I did tell her the box was going to be big! If I'd have known she was going to do this I'd have gone myself! Now I sit with no money & no toys to play with :'(

Went and took my £17.86 ransom note to pick up the sub box today. My sorting office has a sort of rule that they really prefer it if you bring the right change to pay. Got there and a pound coin had fell out into the car. I said I'll go out and get it but the nice gent said it didn't matter. Its only £1 but made me feel a little better.
    Then I realised that he probably wouldn't have noticed if I'd given him 20p, he didn't check the amount or make me sign anything. Two sides of the coin right there.

As for the toys, I love Mekaneck, wish I'd got a second one now. The Snake Men and DB Skeletor are cool enough but were I not a completist I could do without them.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!

Mekaneck is much better in hand, that larger neck extender has all sorts of fun photo possibilities. I was initially disappointed when I saw it was him and not Skelly that arrived first. But now I've changed my mind.

Master of my own Domain
    has anyone calculated how much cg is likely to cost us brits?
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.258165100

Direct conversion of the price is £155 Adam but me, I'm bracing myself of nearer £250 once shipping and customs are added.
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

£17.86 customs fee for me this month. I don't drive and the website always crashes on me so I have to post the money off on the grey ransom note. The post office could barely fit the £17.86 of stamps on it.

still waiting for my mekaneck and DB skeletor - it's going to overlap tomorrows sale date! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Still waiting for a DOS Mekaneck. Hopefully he arrives tomorrow!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Subscription stuff arrived Saturday, customs charge free. Wasn't expecting that now, having had incurred charges on practically everything I've ordered on Matty recently. Charge was calculated on $80 price. Figures are pretty great but my Skelly has slight scratch issues on the right thigh. This is undoubtably down to the black plastic. Apart from that, nice haul. I think the sculpt on the one Snake Man guard is INCREDIBLE and is making me look forward to Rattlor in about a month's time!!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Court Magician
    No September sub for me yet,can't remember the last time sale day arrived and I was still waiting for the previous months stuff,feeling a little bit worried!

I also got a ransom not for my first sub yesterday for £17.86

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Not MOTUC but New Look have some MOTU pj bottoms in there mens section. Buit expensive though at £15. Will post a pic of them tomorrow.
    I saw these yesterday but also thought they were expensive so passed.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Still waiting on my DOS stuff, not too worried yet but i think i'm going to start using tracked shipping, does anyone else use it and is it any good?