Page 164 of 226 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5636

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    The sad thing is I ordered the party pack for my nephew. He is 4 today and I have been waiting all week for it to arrive. This is what I am greeted with, I can't give him something like this. I feel gutted for him more than anything else. He loves He-Man and is always playng with my one. I was so looking foward to see his little face when he opened his own MOTUC He-Man & Battle Cat.
    That sucks mate, they have really taken a pounding. Do you still have packaging from your old figures? Could you box the new arrivals up then give them to your nephew!?!

My DOS Rattlor arrived this morning. I'm still waiting for a Trap Jaw I ordered on the same day... hopefully he turns up tomorrow.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Sssqueeze, 5/Peekablue, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

My customs free arrival today was my 2 weapons packs ordered day of...... still waiting on my Oct sub - I'm thinking customs have snatched it up.

Still nothing October DOS or subs wise. This getting pretty lame at this point in terms of time.

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    day of sales weapons pack arrived today, frosta and rattlor were booked at the end of the month (due to issues with sub canceling on me) so im not expecting them for another week or so!
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Still waiting on october DOS parcels seems to be taking a while this time not impressed

- - - Updated - - -

Well my King Grayskull has just arrived now i wonder if customs have my parcel with Frosta, weapons pack and another Grayskull

Court Magician
    Still no sign of my october sub.

Still waiting for my DOS items...can't believe how long they are taking this time around. The Temple of Darkness Sorceress I got from USA on ebay only took two weeks and that was with a customs delay...really not impressed with MattyCollector.
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

Court Magician
    My October subs arrived with no customs

This makes up for the extra bank charges Digital River made me pay by charging for them in three separate payments.

I got my Weapons Pak today

Quote Originally Posted by miloventimet View Post
    First post on the forums!

Have not received my DOS Rattlor or King Grayskull! Did notice that the shipping confirmation was later than usual (my items shipped on the 18th October). Hoping they'll arrive this week!!!!
    Welcome to the Org mate
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Cy Chop and the weapon pack arrived today, customs free. Cy Chop is excellent, easily the 2nd best 30th Anniversary after Draego Man in my opinion. And Draego looks so much better now with his shield.

I was wondering, is there anyone in the UK who has a spare Castle Grayskullman that they could sell me? I totally forgot about him going on sale and now that I've missed him, I'm gutted!

My Weapons Pack arrived yesterday. Waiting on King Randor and Temple of Darkness Sorceress now.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    I was wondering, is there anyone in the UK who has a spare Castle Grayskullman that they could sell me? I totally forgot about him going on sale and now that I've missed him, I'm gutted!
    Quick, he's in the sale - http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ID.32558300409

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post

He's in the Black Friday sale. To Matty, quickly!

My DOS Cy-Chop arrived today. I think he's awesome. Just needed a Horde armband, fortunately Rattlor had one spare. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by byinfernoslight View Post
    He's in the Black Friday sale. To Matty, quickly!
    And bought!! Thanks so much! I can't believe I nearly missed him twice!

Weapons Pak arrived today. Good.

Have I missed TOD Sorceress now? Thought it was on sale in December not Black Friday?
    Gutted if I have.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

STILL no DOS Oct items!

Just impulse bought 9 figures in the sale. A ton of figures I wasn't prepared to buy full price so nice to get them for about £15 each. I imagine some of them will drop even further in price by Monday but that's the risk you have to take.

I want Spector and SLL too but not willing to pay full price, hope they drop.
    Gutted I just missed out on CGM and TODS.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Evil Master of D&B
    Apologies if this changes again by the time I post this but TODS is showing as in stock again right now!

Quick! Got mine, if you want them they're up again now!
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Quick! Got mine, if you want them they're up again now!
    Got one. A little annoying that she went back on sale 5 mins after I placed a large order, but at least she's in the bag!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

I'm waiting it out to see if they get reduced further or if anything better turns up that is more of a priority (Teela, Tri-Klops and Beastman) If things sell out, so be it. The only one currently up that I REALLY need is Mer-Man. The others I'd like, but are not essential right now unless they are at 50% off, which is too good to refuse.

Oh and I'm still waiting for my DOS Trap Jaw from the October sale.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Sssqueeze, 5/Peekablue, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Persuaded my brother to sign up to matty and order me a TOD Sorceress cos i don't get paid til friday and didn't want to miss her

- - - Updated - - -

If Mighty Spector goes for half price i'll grab one cos my son said he looked like Deadpool gonna try and do a repaint

Got my card from Royal Mail at last, for Rattlor, King Grayskull and the weapons pack...

Still no Oct sub items but just snagged a TOD Sorceress no prob from Matty - bonus!