Page 165 of 231 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 5758

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    My DOS Rattlor arrived 10 minutes before I left for work - I HAD to open him there and then as my sub Rattlor had black paint showing on his staff so the wait for the DOS one and one of my most wanted MOTUC figures ever has been excruciating!

Figure of the year for me - beating Fisto and Draego-Man by a whisker - Really happy with him.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Goodies!

Well, it's been a great day off work so far.

Picked up Rattlor, Cy-Chop and Frosta from the Royal Mail sorting office.
    Nothing to pay, there was just no-one home when they tried to deliver the parcel yesterday.

Then the postman kindly delivered my Great Unrest Weapons Pak.

And now, I've just noticed Matty is selling Temple of Darkness Sorceress and ordered one!
    Very pleased I've held off paying eBay prices for her.

Regarding Frosta: while correcting her swapped forearms seems easy enough, I'm not sure I'll bother. I honestly can't see anything wrong with the way they are. Maybe I'll sleep on it.

Actually, I had some free time this afternoon so I did swap the arms. Really very easy. I'm now of the opinion that although it's not obvious there's a problem before you swap them, it is obvious how much better the arms look after you've swapped them.
    Last edited by Neil; November 22, 2012 at 10:11am.

Just come home on my dinner to find a customs card my Frosta, Weapons Pak, and King Grayskull must be here, thinking of getting a cy-chop over the wkend hes a cool looking figure

Am the only person left who still hasn't got their DoS items?
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

I'm waiting for my October stuff also.
    Are we going back in time to the beginning of the year where stuff took about 2 months to get here?

This is what makes collectors quit the line...

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    I received a very pleasant surprise at lunch time.
    The postman had left my Oct sub figures and DOS weapons pack on the porch.
    Late but no customs fees to pay, brilliant! Made Cy Chop half price and suddenly more appealing.
    Still not sure what took so long, but the packages had been via Sweeden so I think Rattlor was having too much fun in the saunas with Frosta and his quick strike head....so to speak.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I'm still waiting on my DOS Superman, all my MOTUC figures have arrived.

Picked up a couple of TOD Sorceresses, King Grayskull, Faker and Cy-Chop last night. I'm not a fan on Cy-Chop at all but my opinion of him may change once in hand
    Last edited by Battle Armoured; November 22, 2012 at 04:35pm.

Received my Cy-Chop, Rattlor and weapons pack todayguess shipments this side of the pond using the cheapest postage option have just taken an extra week to come. No damage to report as yet

Got my sub stuff today too, no customs thank goodness! Especially as I only wanted Rattlor anyway.

My DOS Trap Jaw arrived this afternoon. I'm now caught up and just waiting for Filmation King Randor to arrive from this months sale now.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Court Magician
    My october sub arrived today,I was shocked it came with no customs.

I hope we get Randor, Dekker and Grayskull Man before Christmas. Will make a nice present.

My DOS Frosta, Rattlor, BA He-Man and Poison Ivy arrived today in one big box with NO customs charge very pleased. AND my frosta has the correct arms
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

My DOS GU Weapons Pak arrived Monday. My sub stuff went to my old address (despite paying through the nose for Royal Mail redirection - but that's another story!!!) or rather, a ransom note for my sub items turned up at my old address. I'll collect tomorrow from the post office. Looking forward to my Rattlor, not psyched as I should be for grey Frosta (Slusha) and Cy-Chops is just... No!!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Finally, my Oct sub figures turned up - took a while but at least customs free. Panic over - all nice figs as well. Bring on next month!

My DOS King Grayskull / BA He-Man have yet to arrive but Cy-Chop showed up a couple of days ago and the Weapons Pak a few days before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    My DOS King Grayskull / BA He-Man have yet to arrive but Cy-Chop showed up a couple of days ago and the Weapons Pak a few days before that.
    I wouldn't worry as my 're-issue' purchase of Trap Jaw turned up a few days after my Rattlor did I think the current DOS items (Rattlor, Frosta etc...) had been shipped a few days before the reissue purchases.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Still nothing here.

Makes me think my sale purchases probably won't make it in time to go under the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Still nothing here.

Makes me think my sale purchases probably won't make it in time to go under the tree.
    What figures are you waiting on? As for November purchases arriving in time for Christmas... well that is certainly questionable...

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Supes arrived. October all accounted for, bring on the November stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    What figures are you waiting on? As for November purchases arriving in time for Christmas... well that is certainly questionable...
    Frosta, Rattlor, Cy-Chop, King Grayskull, BA He-Man, Weapons Pak and regular He-Man (ordered by mistake).
    All ordered in one transaction.
    Altogether I currently have 28(!) figures winging their way to me, lot of impulse buying this week!

I think when they do arrive I'm going to hide them from myself until Christmas so that even if my other stuff doesn't get here on time I will have some MOTUC to open.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Still waiting for my DOS Rattlor. This is definitely the longest period of time I have had to wait for any figure from matty. I hope Randor doesn't take this long!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Just got home and found my sub Castle Grayskullman came this morning! That was quick - really cool figure!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

All arrived today:
    October Sub black lion and cy-chop via Parcel Force - customs
    October Sub Frosta & Rattlor (shipped separately with free shipping because Matty screwed up) via Royal Mail - no customs
    October DOS Frosta, 2 Rattlors and Weapons Pak via Royal Mail - customs
    November Sub CGM via Royal Mail - no customs

I picked up my DOS Cy-Chop, King Grayskull, BA He-Man and Weapons Pak from the Post Office yesterday. Got stung with a 18 quid customs charge though. I already had BA He-Man & King Grayskull, but they're such great figures that it was really nice to double up on them. I also gotta say that I'm quietly impressed with Cy-Chop. I didn't think he was anything special at first but the figure has really grown on me since then. Even my kid thinks he looks cool.

Since the sale started on Wednesday I've also grabbed doubles of Count Marzo, Princess Adora, Catra, Buzz Off, Draego-Man and TOD Sorceress. Planning on a few more on Monday depending on what goes up and if the price drops.
    Last edited by Nephilim; November 24, 2012 at 07:44pm.