Page 114 of 221 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 5503

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Just got my Catra.

I do think she totally lackluster. Silly pound shop looking weapons and a costume that looks like a mid range halloween costume.
    My most unanticipated MOTUC figure yet!

Role on Faceless one.
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Just got my Catra.

I do think she totally lackluster. Silly pound shop looking weapons and a costume that looks like a mid range halloween costume.

Role on Faceless one.
    Awwwww....you are breaking my HEART, brother!! I think Catra is the dog's bits! On the other hand, Faceless Guy is a character that I personally couldnt give a fig about!
    (He will look GRAND in a 'wizard's duel' posed with Marzo though...with my two MASSIVE rubber dragons...posed out in the woods...cooooooooooool..)
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Catra's here as well.. one the fence though.. open, not to open and sell.. :-(
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Give her to the dog as chew toy!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Warrior
    Catra arrived today.

Finally the Evil Horde have a Catra in Horde outfit - this is something I've wanted since the Evil Horde arrived in shops in 1986. I never had the original Catra and she never blending in with the rest of the horde. Her filmation counter part looked much better and finally I have her - Filmation Catra in all her glory.

The Evil Horde were my favourite villains and having Filmation Catra standing next to Hordak and Grizzlor looks fantastic. I can't wait for Leech in September and Mantenna and Modulok.

I eagerly await Entrapta with Horde insignia.

My only issue is she should have been given wider eyes - Catra's filmation cartoon counterpart had "big" eyes and a fierce look. MOTUC Catra does look like she's too chillded out.

Looks like my Catra's came today but nobody was in, will pick them up tomorrow if I get time as I don't want to have to wait till Tue.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

My Catra came today...I am happy with her. Hey boys if any of you are really uhappy with your Catra I will happily take her off your hands for the price you paid and postage. I wouldn't mind another one so I can display her with her vintage mask sword and sheild.
    Last edited by Angel-T; May 27, 2011 at 02:42pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Catra arrived today and I LOVE HER!. She's amazing by far my most favourite figure in the entire line. I was like a kid at christmas opening up my big jiffy bag to get her out. Catra is currently with Hordak and Grizzlor in my display and she looks great. Roll on Leech.

That's my last order now till July as Faceless one and BG Teela hold no interest for me what so ever!
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Mermista : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Spinnerella

Angel-T : PM sent! ;-)
    Eamon : that's a bloody expensive chewing toy I say.. But even so.. No dog around.. :-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Got my Catra today. Great figure except the cheap looking rubber hand that doesn't fit tight against the wrist.

Slightly off-topic, but in the Newz bar in Liverpool there is a waitress who looks like a real life Catra... only dawned on me last night when I was there as I'd received my figure that morning haha

What a waste that her boyfriend probably doesn't know who Catra is and won't get her in the costume lol.

I know, and if she's single, there's no way my opening line is gonna be that she is the spit of an action figure... haha

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got my 2 Catra's and my Green Lantern figures.

Really happy with all of them.

Picked up my two Catra's today. They came in the new big padded envelopes and one was really bashed up and the figure in that one is in a really bad pose with her hips thrusting forward. The second one looks fine apart from the sword is really bent and the blister is glued a little low on the card so it comes over the bottom of the card a little.
    But the figure itself looks amazing!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Got my Catra earlier in the huge padded envelope like everyone else. Luckily my box was not damaged at all! Everything is cool with Catra, apart from the sword The ties were so tight around the sword, that they have dented the swords blade (with the plastic being so soft)

Though, I'm not bothered enough about the sword to make an issue of it. I think she's one of the best figures released thus far! I'm done now for quite a few months (unless I decide to get Marlena in August...)

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Everything is cool with Catra, apart from the sword The ties were so tight around the sword, that they have dented the swords blade (with the plastic being so soft)
    Mine was like that too, but it's easily fixed. Just heat it up with a hairdryer for a minute and it'll return to its original shape.

I got my Catra in a jiffy bag as well - no damage to the package however the Hello Kitty sword was mangled when I took it out of the blister - it looked as if Grizzlor had chewed on it! I hate it when they use that soft plastic for the weapons.

I'm quite pleased with the figure - she looks good with the whip and shield - can't wait till the Faceless One next month though...

Widget
    Hey guys!

Recieved my sale day Catra and She-ra on Saturday, still no sign of my Sub order though..

nice to see a lot of you guys getting your catra figures ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Just got my Catra.

i'm selling mine this month ... not interested in POP, which is well publicised!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfighter View Post
    Slightly off-topic, but in the Newz bar in Liverpool there is a waitress who looks like a real life Catra... only dawned on me last night when I was there as I'd received my figure that morning haha
    that however, i am interested in! ... ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

*IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN*

Got back from my hols to find a parcel card for me. Amidst a tonne of parcels were my two Catra subs (shipped together - in a box) without customs which was a pleasant surprise.

I think she's pretty awesome, and perhaps my favourite female character in the line so far.

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Hi gang,

I've been off the forums for a couple of months due to "real life" matters, but thought I'd report in that my 2x sub Catras have arrived in the last week.
    ...One has "the original" burst, one doesn't. Good ol' QC at Matty, never fails!

Previous to that, I got customs cards for both of my Sy-Klones and Panthors (as I've just posted on another thread, the continual "bonuses" each month are hitting overseas fans double hard with the extra customs they incur). Duly paid the fee, one was delivered, the other... I paid for over two weeks ago. It seems the Post Office this end has lost my second pacakge! I seem cursed with MOTUC last few months!!
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

nice to see you posting again, spacedust! ...

i wish my catra would hurry up - i've got a buddy waiting for this figure who i know is pretty psyched for this one ... tomorrow surely?! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

*IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN*

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    i wish my catra would hurry up - i've got a buddy waiting for this figure who i know is pretty psyched for this one ... tomorrow surely?! ...
    Crossing everything right now.....!!!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

My daughters she-ra arrived on tuesday its the 1st time i've ordered off matty and after hearing about them being mailed in envelopes instead of boxes was worried what condition she'd be in, slight damage to mailer but not a problem as will be opened anyway. Gotta wait a couple of months to see her properly
    Last edited by zatoichi; June 2, 2011 at 06:53pm. Reason: rushed original post