Page 115 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 5627

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Hi folks,
    My Catra arrived last week but my wife kept her hidden for my birthday! The figure is great, best female yet! The soft hand really doesn't bother me now that I have her in hand (excuse the intentional pun), although, like Spacedust I did have an original burst on the box. Doesn't bother me as I open the figures but if was a MOC collector that would **** me off.

Zatoichi I love your avatar. Is that the transfer that came with the UK comic many moons ago? I fondly remember my Mum ironing mine on to a T-shirt for me. Gotta love nostalgia.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland Warrior View Post

Zatoichi I love your avatar. Is that the transfer that came with the UK comic many moons ago? I fondly remember my Mum ironing mine on to a T-shirt for me. Gotta love nostalgia.
    Thank you, it sure is. Mine never got ironed on to anything and theres a chance its still at my dads house and if i find it i'm gonna iron it on a hoodie, a bit off topic but i recently picked up some vintage fabric which will be used for cushion covers and teela is holding a sword which is very similar to the one that comes with battleground teela!

my sub catra arrived yesterday ... the figure was shipped in the standard brown mailer box ... anyone else get the box? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

I actually hope they keep using the bubble envelopes if it means the figures coming this quick!

Well, I've received a shipping confirmation for Battle Ground Teela and the Faceless One. I doubt they'll be here as quickly as Catra, as they should be snagged by customs. Fingers crossed.

Cheapo postage for two figures was $15.55.
    I'm sure it only used to be $9.95 for two figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Well, I've received a shipping confirmation for Battle Ground Teela and the Faceless One. I doubt they'll be here as quickly as Catra, as they should be snagged by customs. Fingers crossed.

Cheapo postage for two figures was $15.55.
    I'm sure it only used to be $9.95 for two figures?
    Yep - I got the same confirmation and cost - it did seem a bit higher than previously.

Widget
    Well my faceless one and b teela sub arrived today .... With NO tax?! Wahoo! But now I'm totally baffled about the tax thing?!?! I just don't get it? I was charged for the stupid weapons rack but not for 2 figs?! Uuugh! Freaky customs people!!!

Faceless one is class!! (as I knew he would be!!!) the staff is ALL KINDS OF KICK A£@!!! It looks really nifty!
    As for stupid b teela ...... She's got her jubbly's out .... She's blonde .... She's so NOT the teela I know and love .... and she's ... REALLY REALLY cool!!!! I'm not ashamed to say the I HATED b teela when I saw her! But now she is here she is one of my fav figs so far! I take back all the nasty names I called her and rude hand gestures I made at the Internet pic of her! Battle teela ... I love you!!! Lol

That's probably the first and only time has seen someone say "She's got her jubbly's out" and actually be sad about it!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Warrior
    Eventually buckled and picked up a Tytus, but only because Megator looks pretty damn cool. Didn't realise how many spares I've got lying around, I must have went wild at some point, I seem to have three Battle-Cats, a couple of Panthors, maybe 3 or 4 each of Man-At-Arms, Mer-Man (though I was intending to use a couple as display fish guards) and Trap-Jaws (still my favourite character, he's going to take some beating). Marketplace here I come.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    That's probably the first and only time has seen someone say "She's got her jubbly's out" and actually be sad about it!
    lmao! however, shes teela! she doesnt need to be bouncing about all cheb-tastic, clunking her bazookas at the mighty evil skeletor!!! NO! she walks around TOTALLY supported and has a white ....eer .... dress thingy on! THATS the teela i know! lol (even tho the fig is FANTASTIC!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by stustu25 View Post
    lmao! however, shes teela! she doesnt need to be bouncing about all cheb-tastic, clunking her bazookas at the mighty evil skeletor!!! NO! she walks around TOTALLY supported and has a white ....eer .... dress thingy on! THATS the teela i know! lol (even tho the fig is FANTASTIC!!!)
    What are you talking about? Yes she does!!!

How long are non sub figures taking to arrive in the UK now after placing the order? I haven't ordered a figure for over a year now and was wondering when I should expect my BG Teela. Is it still at least a month's wait until it arrives like it used to be?
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatyrant View Post
    Eventually buckled and picked up a Tytus
    as soon as my megator arrives, i'l be joining ya! ...

tytus is the only figure i am missing from my personal collection ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    What are you talking about? Yes she does!!!

How long are non sub figures taking to arrive in the UK now after placing the order? I haven't ordered a figure for over a year now and was wondering when I should expect my BG Teela. Is it still at least a month's wait until it arrives like it used to be?
    I've got a sub but generally I've found that single figures or multiples that are lucky enough to dodge customs have been taking about 2 weeks to come through using the cheap shipping option. Catra was here within 2 weeks last month. If items get stopped by customs it is usually a month before I see them. I use the next month's sale date as a benchmark before I start to panic! Fingers crossed that this month's bundle gets past customs - can't wait to see Faceless One.

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    I've got a sub but generally I've found that single figures or multiples that are lucky enough to dodge customs have been taking about 2 weeks to come through using the cheap shipping option. Catra was here within 2 weeks last month. If items get stopped by customs it is usually a month before I see them. I use the next month's sale date as a benchmark before I start to panic! Fingers crossed that this month's bundle gets past customs - can't wait to see Faceless One.
    Isn't it usually multiple figures that might get stopped at customs? Surely the single figures should get through?

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Isn't it usually multiple figures that might get stopped at customs? Surely the single figures should get through?
    Yes, I've never had any problems with single figs.

I think I may have missed a comma out of my original post: 'single figs, or multiples that dodge customs, usually take 2 weeks.' was what I was getting at.

My subscription figures have arrived, with no customs charges! I'm really relieved, as I thought for sure I was gonna get hit by Royal Mail this month, and with SDCC right around the corner I need to save every penny I can get.

One of my four non-sub figures has arrived.

My first sub BGT and Faceless One came on Sat, no customs fee
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

nice to see we are getting things a little quicker this month! ...

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Hello people,

I barely get time to come on the boards at the moment, but just thought I'd report that my first Faceless One & Battleground Teela arrived on Saturday, much sooner than expected. Hoping the second package (from two subs) will arrive today.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Lycan
    Got a nice customs charge for £12.95 which undoubtably must be my figures..

Another nice kick in the teeth after them leaving one of my Teelas out of my June 15th order.

I'm going to have to seriously consider NOT buying a sub this year, as much as I want the peace of mind, this is just getting waaay too expensive, and way too unfair that some of us are getting these idiotic charges and some of us don't..
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Still no sign of my second Faceless one and Battleground Teela. I feel another customs charge coming on. Probably time to cancel that second sub now, I can't afford this each month, tsh.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

got 3 figures this month (1 x faceless one, 1 x bg teela and 1 x winston zeddemore) and no customs charge ... so i'm pleased about that! ...

havoc - i feel your frustration too, i'm pretty much decided on not re-newing next year and just cherry picking/playing-the-lottery each month ...

USE YOUR ILLUSION

My subscription BG Teela and Faceless One arrived yesterday.
    No customs charges for me, which is something of a relief.

No sign of Bikini Teela here (she's a non sub btw).

Edit: Yay! The sexy one is here today, about an hour after my last post. Haven't opened her up yet. I'm almost afraid to lol. It's like waiting forever for the girl of your dreams, and then when she's there, you're not sure how to proceed in case she doesn't live up to expectations and disappoints.

The only thing is that the barrel of her blaster looks a little bent in the package. I wish she were bigger though - like life sized, then we could have some fun.

EDIT 2: Okay so I did open her up, and immediately ran into a problem (which I should clarify isn't Mattel's fault). I slid her bra down over her shoulders and arms (just so I could have a look ) and her bra got stuck there!! It was difficult getting it back up because I was afraid it could rip the plastic (I probably should've heated it first). Eventually I did get her bra back on, which was a relief, because I didn't want to tear it or she would permanently be Topless Teela

Anyway, for anyone else wanting to try without actually having to cut the plastic, I think that's the way to get her bra off - over her shoulders and arms and then over the top once you've freed it from her arms, but do use a hairdryer first to loosen it up.
    Last edited by Teela-Na; June 30, 2011 at 06:54am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost