Page 136 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 5786

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

I've been collecting for a year now, and when I first started figures would take 10-14 days from the day they were shipped to arrive at my house, but lately it's been a lot, lot longer.

Star Sisters
    Shipped January 17th
    Arrived February 16th
    30 Days

Faker
    Shipped January 24th
    Arrived February 17th
    24 days

Demo-Man
    Shipped January 20th
    Arrived February 21st
    32 days

Sorceress, Fisto and Shadow Weaver
    Shipped February 18th

Fearless Photog
    Shipped February 18th

I'd be ecstatic if something arrived this week, but I'm not gonna hold by breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    I've been collecting for a year now, and when I first started figures would take 10-14 days from the day they were shipped to arrive at my house, but lately it's been a lot, lot longer.

Star Sisters
    Shipped January 17th
    Arrived February 16th
    30 Days

Faker
    Shipped January 24th
    Arrived February 17th
    24 days

Demo-Man
    Shipped January 20th
    Arrived February 21st
    32 days

Sorceress, Fisto and Shadow Weaver
    Shipped February 18th

Fearless Photog
    Shipped February 18th

I'd be ecstatic if something arrived this week, but I'm not gonna hold by breath.
    I'm pretty much the same to be honest...those dates sound very familiar lol I just wish they didn't take so long. I'm not holding my breath for this week either.
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

Quote Originally Posted by PaulPjas View Post
    I'm pretty much the same to be honest...those dates sound very familiar lol I just wish they didn't take so long. I'm not holding my breath for this week either.
    We can but dream!

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar

How long do UK orders usually take?

So, I've ordered about 6 Classics off Matty and was wondering how long they usually take? Also, I've done them all in separate orders to avoid customs, but because they were done within minutes of each other, matty won't add them together in one parcel will they, I hope not as I've already paid for each individual shipping

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    So, I've ordered about 6 Classics off Matty and was wondering how long they usually take? Also, I've done them all in separate orders to avoid customs, but because they were done within minutes of each other, matty won't add them together in one parcel will they, I hope not as I've already paid for each individual shipping
    Hi there, good to hear you've ordered some figs! It's really hard to know how long they'll take to arrive, if you're lucky they may only take a couple of weeks but it could be more like a month. You should be okay if they are ordered separately, I've not heard of Digital River bundling them together. You'll probably find they arrive spread out a bit too, you know how it is with post!

Quote Originally Posted by switcha View Post
    Hi there, good to hear you've ordered some figs! It's really hard to know how long they'll take to arrive, if you're lucky they may only take a couple of weeks but it could be more like a month. You should be okay if they are ordered separately, I've not heard of Digital River bundling them together. You'll probably find they arrive spread out a bit too, you know how it is with post!
    Yes it is very unpredictable. You'll probably get one figure after about 2-3 weeks and then the rest will turn up, one a day, a week or two after.
    That's one thing I like about individual orders - there's always an early arrival! Makes the waiting game seem less of an ordeal.

It probably would have been cheaper and quicker if you had ordered them all together.

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    It probably would have been cheaper and quicker if you had ordered them all together.
    I think you probably did the right thing ordering seperately, when Matty had their last sale I ordered a bunch of figures to plug gaps in my collection and they ended up in customs, figures usually take 3 - 4 weeks to arrive in the UK but if customs get hold of them there is a longer delay and then a big charge to get your figures.
    I only order 3 at a time now as they seem to get though customs ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy75 View Post
    I think you probably did the right thing ordering seperately, when Matty had their last sale I ordered a bunch of figures to plug gaps in my collection and they ended up in customs, figures usually take 3 - 4 weeks to arrive in the UK but if customs get hold of them there is a longer delay and then a big charge to get your figures.
    I only order 3 at a time now as they seem to get though customs ok.
    Sorry do you mean 3 in 1 order? Or separately?

My sub Photog turned up yesterday, hopefully the main sub figs not too far behind.

No crack on the lens - I'm surprised how much I like him, really eye-catching figure. The chest lenticular sends your eyes a bit funny though if you look at it too long!

Sorry do you mean 3 in 1 order? Or separately?
    I mean 3 in one shippment, any more than that takes the value above customs limit, which i think is £40.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Got my sub Photog today. Not sure of his fate yet. He may be sent to the basement with Icarus and the Star Sisters to await processing. Can't be long now until the AAA package of Sorceress, Fisto and Weaver. Best MOTUC package ever?????
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland Warrior View Post
    Got my sub Photog today. Not sure of his fate yet. He may be sent to the basement with Icarus and the Star Sisters to await processing. Can't be long now until the AAA package of Sorceress, Fisto and Weaver. Best MOTUC package ever?????
    That IS amazing, I'm quite jealous!!

Just to let you know, my friend who orders for me has just received his demo mans and evil lyns from December on Tuesday, his January reissues today and his February fistos, sorceress' and shadow weaver today too.

Happy days!
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post
    Just to let you know, my friend who orders for me has just received his demo mans and evil lyns from December on Tuesday, his January reissues today and his February fistos, sorceress' and shadow weaver today too.

Happy days!
    Today is an amazing day then

Also, to the people asking about custom charges, I only ever received custom when parcel force tried to deliver mine, never with royal mail. Don't know if this helps

Also, my local comic book store has supplied me with my first marvel legends figures. I can see why people are obsessive about those figures too plus I've done my first build a figure

Happy days!
    Last edited by vid.tracey; March 8, 2012 at 01:50pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I got my Photog today - he really is a wacky insane figure which does fit the line. I like him a lot! Hate the camera gun though
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Royal Mail tried to deliver a parcel today, but couldn't fit it through my letterbox.
    I'm collecting it tomorrow morning.

I'm guessing it's either Photog or my Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition.
    In this one case, I'm hoping it's not a new MOTUC figure!

Ooh I hope there's some MOTU goodness waiting for me later!

It was Photog in the parcel!
    He's a very striking figure - not my favourite the line has offered, but he's going to look good on the shelf.
    No problem with the lens, either.

And ME3 arrived this morning anyway: so it's a win-win for me.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Can anybody share DR's Customer Care Number ? I dont have iPhone but, I want to call them RIGHT NOW !!!

I am so SICK of these delays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior
    Face timed with my wife this morning( I'm in NZ working, she's in the UK) and she said, " you got this *#€ed up looking camra head guy in the mail today"haha made my day

got my photog today people, awesome figure. I really like him. Heres hoping we get the AAA pack any day now!

Hi all. Received the much-anticipated Shadow Weaver, Sorceress and Fisto parcel this morning.
    Shame I've no time to open them before I go out.

No customs charges again!
    That's six months now...

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Hi all. Received the much-anticipated Shadow Weaver, Sorceress and Fisto parcel this morning.
    Shame I've no time to open them before I go out.

No customs charges again!
    That's six months now...
    Lucky bugger, hope mine arrive later today. Enjoy them when you get the chance!
    Neutral Forest Spirit