Page 14 of 235 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Hopefully my He-Ro will be here in a few days. I can'y wait to check out which colour spell stone he comes with, I hope I get green. Did any other UK fans manage to get He-Ro's or art books from the convention?
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Widget
    I always use the UPS shipping.

It is expensive, but every order is tracked, and Ive received them all in about 4 days from ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Hopefully my He-Ro will be here in a few days. I can'y wait to check out which colour spell stone he comes with, I hope I get green. Did any other UK fans manage to get He-Ro's or art books from the convention?
    No He-Ro or Egon for me sadly!
    But I did get an art Book!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Talking of having to order seperately to avoid customs...

I mentioned this in it's own thread but people didn't seem to get the problem I was talking about...

You do realise, for subscribers, when the subcription bonuses are released, they will most likely be sent with the monthly figure. Customs charges, here we come!
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Well done Eamon, I also have an art book comming, hopefully it will be here by the end of the week! My friend also managed to score my a He-Ro. I was so lucky to get any of the exclusives this year. I feel bad for thos who missed out!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Well done Eamon, I also have an art book comming, hopefully it will be here by the end of the week! My friend also managed to score my a He-Ro. I was so lucky to get any of the exclusives this year. I feel bad for thos who missed out!
    Did your friend say how difficult it was for him to get He-Ro as my guy was there all 5 days and didn't manage it. So I dunno weather I should be a bit annoyed with him?
    www.eamonart.com

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I had no contacts in the US to pick me up an Art Book, and after just carefulluy checking my bank balance (to allow for He-Ro), I just took the dive for a buy now one on e-bay.
    It was a silly price, but this is my dream MOTU item, I just couldn't let it slip by.
    (Now knowing my luck they'll do a cheap re-issue at some point!)

I'm hoping to get He-Ro from Matty, hope I don't have to take the e-bay route with him too!
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Don't even get me started.
    I had three folks on the case with that art book, two of which were exhibitors and none scored me an art book. It was lovely surprise knowing I got one from a forth friend at the event. But thing shouldn't have to be that difficult for such a long sought after item.
    www.eamonart.com

Well if you follow the tails of chaos and carnage from con-goers over the weekend you did very well to get anything from Matty, many that went for that reason alone didn't suceed in getting anything. MOTU was sold out by Friday (!!) proving yet again that Mattel can't gauge demand worth a damn.

The only "friend" i knew at SDCC sent me a text message saying he was giving up queuing on thursday evening because the whole experience was mad beyond endurance.....and not worth anymore of his time.

So, no He-ro, no art book, and oh yeah, just for a change of speed still no flippin' Hordak for me.

I woud imagine next monday at 17.00 on Matty will be similarly bad for my health.

Bah!

Well I never expected that!

I finally received my Hordak in the post today

Wow. So maybe all hope isn't lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    Wow. So maybe all hope isn't lost.
    Hopefully not - I hope you still get it

Maybe some of them just went on a "round the world" trip. My package had a New Zealand sticker on it!

So Hec-tor is the travelling kind huh?Maybe mine is coming from French Polynesia, Bora-Bora or something, let's wait a few more days!!

New Zealand eh? Double wow.

Easy to mistake the UK for a country 11,500 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by dan768 View Post
    Hopefully not - I hope you still get it

Maybe some of them just went on a "round the world" trip. My package had a New Zealand sticker on it!

It only happenned this time? the new zealand sticker?
    all my figures except Hordak had a New Zealand sticker on the box.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaloko View Post
    It only happenned this time? the new zealand sticker?
    all my figures except Hordak had a New Zealand sticker on the box.
    To be honest with you, I've only just looked at what's stuck on the box this time as I was wondering why it had taken so long! Maybe they've all had it - just haven't noticed until now

Quote Originally Posted by dan768 View Post
    To be honest with you, I've only just looked at what's stuck on the box this time as I was wondering why it had taken so long! Maybe they've all had it - just haven't noticed until now
    Top news Dan, glad he turned up for you!!!

New Zealand eh, he must have popped in to Mordor for a cuppa and a catch up with Sauron before making his way over. Did he have a ring on him by any chance?

My Man at Arms just turned up! I am a bit suprised, but very pleased none the less. I orderd the slow international shipping method, so wasn't expecting to see him for at least another 10 days!. I hope other UK fans get him soon!
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 30, 2009 at 11:16am.

My Man at Arms just turned up! I am a bit suprised.but very pleased as I orders the slow shipping option. I hope other uk fans get him soon aswell!
    Wow! That was quick!!

Phone pics?
    www.eamonart.com

That's amazingly quick! Hopefully everyone else's won't be far behind!

Man-At-Arms one of my more anticipated figures I think! His laser gun will be going straight to Teela a la UK DVD sleeve.

And though I think he looks camp as hell, I can't wait to have a He-Ro too!
    www.eamonart.com

Here are some pics!

I will also be giving Teela the lazer gun which is really cool Eamon, IMO it looks much nicer than Adora's version.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool!!
    You'll be keeping to the mustash I take it?
    www.eamonart.com

I think so, I do appreciate the classic look, but I first got to know him from the toon, as a kid when I first saw the classic toy it just looked wrong to me. Sometimes I really wish I had seen the toys first, and not Filmation, as I would be a lot happier with what we are getting in MOTUC. But if a baby Teela ever gets made as an extra with the Sorceress then the other face might one day be rooted out of my customs box. The more I look at the additional head I am getting excited for some customs I could make. All I need is a Horde Trooper body and with MAA's spair face and a few bits from a 300 figure I will have General Sunder woo hoo!
    Last edited by Angel-T; July 30, 2009 at 10:44am.

Oh take it from me, you would've gotten quite a different vibe of what MOTU was if you had been exposed to the figures and comics first.
    Not saying it's better but it's definitely richer.
    www.eamonart.com