Page 144 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 5636

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Mine also came today! Great figures. Draego is enormous, he won't fit on my narrow shelf with the other villains!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Yeah he takes up the room of two figures but deservedly so. I love this guy! Wish I could see him in a cartoon.

I got my non sub Draego yesterday, really nice figure, glad he finally arrived.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

Sub Draego and TP tunred up here on Weds - no customs charge again!

Love both figs.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Hi, I'm new (officially) here, and since I've been lurking on this thread since it started, I figured it would be a good place for my first post!

I was one of those who bought the SnakeMountain stands, and they arrived today. They're ok though don't sit next to each other very well like the GSkull ones do.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Is anyone else still waiting for their Draego-Man?

Photobucket

Found this in the BBC tv and movie store in Norwich.

great tshirt- the old toys i shall have to go back there see if they have more. also in norwich today i found newlook is selling he-man boxers and socks. also there is a shop in the castle mall selling he-man and shre-ra birthday cards and giftwrap.

Stinkor and Slush Head are certainly taking their time. Ransom notes all round perhaps?

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Allrighty UK dudes,

Nice T shirt post Rodster. They are also available on amazon for £14.99 along with a few cool other He Man/Skeletor shirts.

No Stinkor etc here yet, although given how long non customs have been taking to arrive I wouldn't expect the sub bundle until after Junes on sale date.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Anyone else got a cancellation and refund e-mail for Spector? Weirdly, I've also had a dispatch mail for him?!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Apparently, I received a parcel from Matty today.
    I'll open it when I get home - but it sounds too small to be the sub figures so it must be the Snake Mountain stands I ordered on the day of sale.

$30 value, and no customs charges!

My Snake Mountain stands came today. I only got one pack and shipping was still $10.
    No sub items yet.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Just got my day of sale Stinkor and I don't care what all the Mr and Mrs Negatives on here say I think he looks perfectly awesome
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    my DOS Stinkor and Slush Head were at home when I came in. Both are really cool, well done figures. Stinkor's smell is a 5.5 on a scale from 1 - 10. His reversed forearms don't bother me in the slightest (but I hope we don't see this again) The matt weapons are OK - totally love the 2 heads!!!

Slush Head is very cool, I can't believe how awesome he is - I might put water in the dome!!!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

All my three sub figures just arrived, no customs charge yay!

I reserved judgement on Stinkors arms till I had him in hand. It does feel weird having them reversed, just doesn't feel/look right. He smells to nice too!
    Slushhead is great though i'm disappointed the head won't turn and he has that big plug stuck in the back of his dome.
    Spectors pretty cool, I like him.
    Last edited by Rodster6; June 7, 2012 at 07:37am.

Just paid a ransom note for non-subs Draego-Man and Orko. In an earlier post I stated that Parcelforce weren't allowed to withhold delivery of a parcel in lieu of a civil debt. The government changed the law in April 2011 and from October 2011 Parcelforce gained the same right as HM Revenue & Customs to retain parcels until custom charges that they have paid on behalf of the recipient are refunded to them. Also, advance clearance fees are apparently legal now, although I'm not certain of this. Apparently fees are capped at £8. I believe in the past Parcelforce used to charge £13.50 as a handling fee.

Yay, Stinky and Slushy arrived!
    One of the best months yet for me Love them both.

Stinkor doesn't smell very much at all. I doubt I would've even noticed the arms (like the shoulder issues before) had I not been told.
    They only bother me when his arms are stretched out. I may try and fix him at some point.

Slushy's tentacle things were hard to push in and his dome almost looks a little foggy, but I am generally very pleased with him. Excited for more NA villains in the line.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Got my day of sale Spector today which was a surprise as it was sent days after the Stinkor/Slush Head sub combo that have yet to show. I think Spector looks great in person. I love the colours and have to say I don't really get the hate that this figure seems to attract.

Got a card today - hope it's my DOS figures ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Sub Spector, Slushhead and Stinkor all arrived yesterday - no customs charges again!

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    In a pleasant surprise my sub Stinkor, Slushead and Spector arrived yesterday. With no customs fees!
    Stinkor is fantastic. Love the smell and accessories.
    With the lack of customs fees and money saved from combined shipping it feels like Spector was half price, which kinda makes him bearable!
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Just got a slip asking for me to pay £13.09, so I suppose that has to be for Stinkor and Slushhead. Pretty annoying really, but I suppose its been a good long while since I got stung. The luck had to run out eventually.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Very annoyed this morning, got a ransom for £13.00 for my sub figures.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Got a ransom note also for £13.59....couldnt think why as i had only bought slush head...went down to the post office a blew a fuse when I saw the ********* at digital river had marked the package value at $44 instead of $22 what it should have been...im so done with this line and matty can go stick it