Page 156 of 235 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 5864

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Just had my silver card from royal mail £13.56 for Bow and Grizzlor

Got my first set of Flight stands on Sat, just one more set that I'm still waiting on and that will complete my order from last month.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Well after 2 unhelpful phone calls and an unanswered e-mail, I decided to just turn up there Friday after work. I packed my angry eyes and stormed in ready to give someone an ear bashing. "Good afternoon how can i help" said the guy - damn he's being nice, "er can you tell me if you have a package if I give you my postcode?" "Of course, no problem" He took the details went over to his computer. Then his head rotated 180 degrees and he said "There is no package only zuullllllll (and 2 Vykrons)" ok that part didn't happen, but he did tell me there was a box with an £18 charge and I was lucky as it arrived on the 25th and was due to be sent back on Tuesday, "Didn't I get a card" I then told him about the calls etc. he gave me a card with a tel no on and told me it will come straight through to this room. I thanked him and left with a large box.

Vykron is awsome I orinally was only going to have one of each, but using some extra bodies I had lying around I have 2 of each on display, I need to post the pics when i'm home

Also Sir Laser lump arrived Sat morning by RM, no charges, he's ok, nothing special but I've no problem with him joining my MOTU's either
    Things like this really annoy me. We pay a hell of a lot for these figures. $22 for the figure, $10 for shipping and then whatever Parcel Force or Royal Mail feel like charging us. We're paying a handling fee, but if we have to physically track it down AND THEN GO AND PICK IT UP!?!? Then what exactly are paying for from them, and in this case, the Postman didn't even deliver the bloomin' card to say they had it, they should rearrange delivery with you and then bloody deliver it, we should NOT have to go out of our way to get it from them when we're paying them for a service that they're not fulfilling.

This country is damn well greedy, lowering the threshold to £15 for customs, they know that most toys imported from the US will just go over that.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Ok guys, I promised to update you when I received my Stealth Fusion Batman figure, which was $25, the same price as each MOTUC figure next year.

Unfortunately I DID get a customs charge, of like £11. I also received customs charges for my individually shipped Vykron ($30) and Wind Raider ($50)

It doesn't put us in good stead for next year, annoyingly. I read in this thread that some didn't get a customs charge for Vkyron. It must just be (no pun intended) a postcode lottery that determines whether or not you get a charge for the lower-priced items.

I made my feelings known to the old fella at the Royal Mail depot and I was told to blame this government, so I guess us British orgers should do the same. Let's just hope that maybe Scott will make good on his promise to try and get some kind of Euro distribution centre up and running. But t looks doubtful I guess now they've reached the minimum sub orders. Dang!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Dang indeed! :-(
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Don't forget DHL's handling fees are apparently much lower than Parcel Force's (£1 instead of £8, I think it was), which is one of the reasons I selected them for next year's sub.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    Things like this really annoy me. We pay a hell of a lot for these figures. $22 for the figure, $10 for shipping and then whatever Parcel Force or Royal Mail feel like charging us. We're paying a handling fee, but if we have to physically track it down AND THEN GO AND PICK IT UP!?!? Then what exactly are paying for from them, and in this case, the Postman didn't even deliver the bloomin' card to say they had it, they should rearrange delivery with you and then bloody deliver it, we should NOT have to go out of our way to get it from them when we're paying them for a service that they're not fulfilling.

This country is damn well greedy, lowering the threshold to £15 for customs, they know that most toys imported from the US will just go over that.
    Yep, remember the days when the customer was always right and came first? not anymore, (even Burger Kin have dropped their "your way" slogan)it's switched back in favour of the businessess, so the rich get richer.

Well talking of paying off the companies. My extra DOS snakemen arrived yesterday - £22.40 charge using UPS (was only $10 more than standard shipping) compare that to PF £20 charge for 2 Vykrons, £13 for one Battle Cat and it's not bad, though defo using DHL next year for the big items!

Mix and matches will be later this week!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Cool!! ;-)

Any UK fans know what this is? Out tomorrow according to HMV.

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...;-1&sku=965203

Will we ever get a series 2 MOTU or POP release??????

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Leevil-Lyn, both links go to the HMV homepage. Have you got another one?

And I thought it was my iPhone ;-)

Got my sub Snake men and Mekaneck yesterday. Was expecting royal mail to give me a good rodgering but I didn't get any customs thank goodness.

Lucky!!!! :-) So how's the paint issue and the black plastic? Anything to report?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Got my sub Snake men and Mekaneck yesterday. Was expecting royal mail to give me a good rodgering but I didn't get any customs thank goodness.
    Nice one! Hopefully thats a good sign for us all then
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I had the day off work today, and look who came knocking

My sub items, No customs

Tiny scratch on the DB Skeles shoulder at the back showing some black plastic, probably wouldn't have noticed if not for all the threads about it

Now, what better way for a Friday afternoon than to FINALLY read the conclusion to the PoG story!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    Lucky!!!! :-) So how's the paint issue and the black plastic? Anything to report?
    I have no paint problems with mine at all. The only slight problem were the Snake mens hands were stretched open in the packaging so I had to heat them up to make them tight again.

In Ireland here, still waiting on my DB Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by darrenk2283 View Post
    In Ireland here, still waiting on my DB Skeletor
    some US fans are still only just receiving theirs, I think DR had(another) one of those days! I usually get my stuff, about a week after most post theres in here

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Now, what better way for a Friday afternoon than to FINALLY read the conclusion to the PoG story!
    Thats what I'm most looking forward to, can't wait for mine to arrive.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Anyone had any DOS items arrive yet?
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Anyone had any DOS items arrive yet?
    I'm still waiting for Mekaneck, Dragon Blaster Skeletor & Snakemen 2 pack.

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    thats the worst part about this ordering online business. the last week or so i have been paranoid that my sub items have not arrived yet especially as it appears they have sold out on the site i just wish there was a tracking number i could give to parcelforce or the website said somthing other than mail on the move for example what country it was in!
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Still waiting for my DoS figures to arrive too. Matty shipped them 5 days after I ordered them so I was expecting them to take a little longer than usual. Hopefully they'll arrive soon.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    still waiting for sub and my DOS items. Got a feeling I'll get stung on the sub package and the extra snakemen too. since they're taking their time.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    still waiting for sub and my DOS items. Got a feeling I'll get stung on the sub package and the extra snakemen too. since they're taking their time.
    Same here. Kind of expecting it now though and have built it into my 2013 plan.