Page 159 of 235 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 5859

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Whew thanks Matty I needed that - I had a good rant and scream at my computer as I went to purchase my 2 CG's last night, and boy did i wake up feeling so calm and relaxed, then I read the news that shipping has halved! Happy Happy me!!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

still no sign of my september day-of-sale stuff ...

anyone else in the north of england waiting for theirs still? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Court Magician
    Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Well, I've preordered mine now.
    I was never realistically not going to get a Castle Grayskull.

Now I have to go and see a man about selling a kidney.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Will definetly order Grayskull now that the shipping is reasonable.

STILL waiting for my September sub figures and my DOS Mekaneck and Snakemen. Got my DB Skeletor on Saturday.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Glad I'm not the only one still waiting. Hopefully they'll come today!

Heroic Warrior
    Still waiting for my sub Meka, DB Skeletor and Snake Men. I'm over the barrel and ready to have done what's done but each passing day all I'm getting is a pat on the bum!

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I received one of my DOS DB Skellys this mornning, I was actually more interested in reading the final comic than the figure itself.

Finally got my sub Meka, DB Skelator and SM 2-pack today and had over £17.00 in customs to pay. Just glad they finally turned up it's taken ages for them to arrive.

Hopefully Frosta, Rattlor and my weapons pack will arrive a bit quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    Finally got my sub Meka, DB Skelator and SM 2-pack today and had over £17.00 in customs to pay. Just glad they finally turned up it's taken ages for them to arrive.

Hopefully Frosta, Rattlor and my weapons pack will arrive a bit quicker.
    I wouldn't count on that.. In other news, DOS Meckaneck arrived today! :-) So just the Snakemen left and I'm done for this month ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Still no parcel. Looks like it's being 'customised' :-(

I would love a CG but I have no room for it and can't afford it at the moment.
    Same here on both accounts, but.. you don't need the money now, just a card to authorize £0 so that shouldn't be a problem and then just put a few £'s per week and you will have the money before you know it. As for the space.. well this can always change, right? I don't have the space now, but I will be moving next Summer hopefully to a bigger place and that's when I plan to display my CG. And even if you decide you don't need it, once it's gone it's gone and considering the limited run of this item, it will only gain in worth over time so you can treat it as an investment! :-) Just my few cents ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    All my September order has arrived, strangely the postie brought one and then the girl doing the parcels brought the other. Oh well, at least I'm not looking out the window any more!!!

Got my ransom note for my second sub today, so this month I've spent £35.72 on customs. I'm really regretting getting a second sub this year and am glad I've only got one next year.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Got my Royal Mail ransom note today for £17.86 for the sub. Will collect on Friday.
    Also planning on ordering Grayskull on Friday.
    Thanks for all the calculations and updates chaps.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Court Magician
    Got my £17.86 ransom note today,glad to finally have my september sub.

My big box of goodies arrived today with no fee, hurrah!
    All awesome but abit disappointed with Mekaneck's head, not just the fact the goggles don't sit right, they seem a bit misshapen too?
    And the solid silver doesn't work for me either, how does he see through solid silver goggles?!

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    Same here on both accounts, but.. you don't need the money now, just a card to authorize £0 so that shouldn't be a problem and then just put a few £'s per week and you will have the money before you know it. As for the space.. well this can always change, right? I don't have the space now, but I will be moving next Summer hopefully to a bigger place and that's when I plan to display my CG. And even if you decide you don't need it, once it's gone it's gone and considering the limited run of this item, it will only gain in worth over time so you can treat it as an investment! :-) Just my few cents ;-)
    Both good points, but I am student with very little money and extremely cramped living conditions, and unfortunately my circumstances are unlikely to change before 2014!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Still waiting on my sub items for September. A bit irritated that its taking so long.

Funnily enough, I got the ransom note for an extra King Hssss and a Weapons Rack which I ordered on the 19th of September yesterday, which I wasn’t expecting - as I figured the stuff from my sub would get here first.

Oh well, I see a few of you in other parts of England have your items already so hopefully I don’t have much longer to wait.

Good news about the cost of shipping being reduced on Grayskull btw. Tempted to put myself down for two but we’ll see.

My credit card actually expires in April of next year and I’m not sure I trust Matty to fulfil their promise of getting the 'My Sub' page up without any hiccups. As I’ll obviously need to update my payment for the castles with a new credit card number by then. Is anyone else in this position?
    Last edited by Nephilim; October 18, 2012 at 06:09am.

My shipment finally arrived! Was starting to get worried!

I got mine as well with the 17 quid customs charge.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Picked up my DOS DB Skeletor and flight stands today, came yesterday when i was at work, no black paint marks to report and he looks awesome always was my favorite as a kid and very happy to have the updated version. Still toying with the idea of ordering Castle Grayskull i really want it but no idea where i'd put it and its a lot of money to justify spending

That's how I feel too. I would like to have Castle Grayskull but considering I have no room to display it, it seems an expensive item to just have stored away in a box 80% of the time.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yay, got my DOS Mekaneck (awesome figure) and my customs card. Will pick up my sub items tomorrow, only waiting for my DOS Snakemen.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

The sub figures finally showed up. 17 quid customs charge though. Man this hobby ain't cheap!

Looking forward to reading the comic when I get a chance.

Both good points, but I am student with very little money and extremely cramped living conditions, and unfortunately my circumstances are unlikely to change before 2014!
    Well, but after 2014... ;->. Think positive!! For the time being store it at your folks! ;-D

On another note my DOS Snakemen arrived today without customs! :-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Seems figures are back to taking the best part of a month to arrive, again. For a while it was only two weeks.

Mekaneck / Dragon Blaster Skeletor / Snake Men
    Shipped: September 18th
    Arrived: October 11th
    Duration: 23 days

Zodak
    Shipped: September 20th
    Arrived: October 17th
    Duration: 27 days

Frosta / Rattlor
    Shipped: October 12th

King Grayskull / Battle Armor He-Man
    Shipped: October 18th

Great Unrest Weapons Pak

Cy-Chop

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Watch your bank statements folks. Just discovered that I got charged twice for my weapons pack.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    That's how I feel too. I would like to have Castle Grayskull but considering I have no room to display it, it seems an expensive item to just have stored away in a box 80% of the time.
    But think about that other 20% - Castle Grayskull!!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!