Page 17 of 227 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 5672

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

  1. #401
    Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom of Eternia
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatyrant View Post
    Just went for standard shipping on He-Ro, they seem to have jacked up shipping costs the swines. Oh well, if he arrives before Tri-Klops appears for order I'll be pleased. Looking forward to setting up a shelf of old and a shelf of new
    Well, the MAAs arrived earlier than usual, so maybe they are upping their postage and compensating for it. Just a thought.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

  2. #402
    Heroic Warrior Motorthing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    917
    How much extra? I went for standard shipping and got the usual $9.95 it's always been. Just got my order email and it's all as usual.

    This mysterious "tax" that seems to have been randomly applied?

  3. #403
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,300
    Wow I'm surprised some of the MAA are arriving quicker the normal, not got mine yet though.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  4. #404
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fussa, Japan
    Posts
    8
    Hey everyone, I didn't read all the posts on this tread, but I did read a lot so forgive me if I ask anything that was already answered. I'm in Japan and it's been taking about a month to receive each figure. I just received my Man-At-Arms today which is the fastest figure I've received so far (21 days). I keep reading how the majority of people here have received figures with great cards and bubbles. Does anyones have tape on the bottom left and right corners? I only have it on Mer-Man, Man-At-Arms, and Stratos. I was wondering how common this was? I was also wondering how are your figures packaged? Mine have been coming in a box barely big enough to fit the figure and with a little bit of paper to protect the bubble and the thinnest sheet of styrofoam to protect the card.

    My last question is do you know what route your figure is shipped to get to you? I looked up the history of my last three shipments and they say South America. I don't know why they'd have to go that path to get to me in Japan, but I don't work for the post office so who knows.

    “Man-at-Arms® Action Figure
    • Boxed Shipment
    • Track Shipment: South Amer: 0027759
    • Quantity shipped: 1”
    “Hordak™ Action Figure
    • Boxed Shipment
    • Track Shipment: South Amer: 0025937
    • Quantity shipped: 2
    “Zodac® Action Figure
    Coming May 15, 2009
    • Boxed Shipment
    • Track Shipment: South Amer: 0025926
    • Quantity shipped: 1”

    Thank you for your time and help

    Jeremy

  5. #405
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Uk South East
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfU View Post
    Hey everyone, I didn't read all the posts on this tread, but I did read a lot so forgive me if I ask anything that was already answered. I'm in Japan and it's been taking about a month to receive each figure. I just received my Man-At-Arms today which is the fastest figure I've received so far (21 days). I keep reading how the majority of people here have received figures with great cards and bubbles. Does anyones have tape on the bottom left and right corners? I only have it on Mer-Man, Man-At-Arms, and Stratos. I was wondering how common this was? I was also wondering how are your figures packaged? Mine have been coming in a box barely big enough to fit the figure and with a little bit of paper to protect the bubble and the thinnest sheet of styrofoam to protect the card.

    My last question is do you know what route your figure is shipped to get to you? I looked up the history of my last three shipments and they say South America. I don't know why they'd have to go that path to get to me in Japan, but I don't work for the post office so who knows.

    “Man-at-Arms® Action Figure
    • Boxed Shipment
    • Track Shipment: South Amer: 0027759
    • Quantity shipped: 1”
    “Hordak™ Action Figure
    • Boxed Shipment
    • Track Shipment: South Amer: 0025937
    • Quantity shipped: 2
    “Zodac® Action Figure
    Coming May 15, 2009
    • Boxed Shipment
    • Track Shipment: South Amer: 0025926
    • Quantity shipped: 1”

    Thank you for your time and help

    Jeremy
    My MAA figures show same route and same tracking. Hopefully mine will find it's was to the UK.

  6. #406
    Heroic Warrior MastersOfTheUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Plymouth, England
    Posts
    1,727
    Postage on He-Ro was less than usual at $8.70

  7. #407
    Heroic Warrior Motorthing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    917
    ????

    How?

  8. #408
    Heroic Warrior bianchi5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    São Paulo,Brasil
    Posts
    677
    Hey motorthing, you got your Hordak, I already lost any hope to receive mine...

  9. #409
    Heroic Warrior Motorthing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    917
    Nope - am claiming through my PO, which should take about 40 years to do.

    1 MAA arrived on Monday this week, but the other hasn't, and I would have no idea why two identical packets can do that. If that goes adrift I will be doing more than making a claim - I will get the Police involved as I suspect that packages for me with "toy" on the box might be atracting the wrong sort of attention at our local office - had two ebay buys (Star wars comic-packs) also "not arrive" over the last couple of weeks too.

    Anyone get a shipping notice on He-ro yet? It doesn't normally take three days +.......

    And while I'm back to moaning....the unexplained "tax" on subscription figures, there's a firestorm going on on Facebook mainly involving unhappy overseas buyers at the moment, anyone else have a view on this extra and unwanted charge that Matty and DigiRiver don't seem to be able to explain too well?
    Last edited by Motorthing; August 6, 2009 at 11:08am. Reason: more spelling!

  10. #410
    Heroic Warrior bianchi5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    São Paulo,Brasil
    Posts
    677
    When I didn't expect Hec-Tor anymore, who knocks the door? 49 days after shipping mail he arrived, the box looks like that have been trough a war, but to another surprise, the card was mint!!
    Motorthing, I really hope that all your stuff is just kind of late.I know how you feel, wish I could do something to help.

  11. #411
    Wasteland Wanderer Fneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    UK, Preston
    Posts
    1,564
    I only got my shipping confirmation today for He-Ro. And even then only 2 of them. (I ordered 4 total inc 1 for an orger).

    I guess all the other SDCC figures slowed down how fast they could get orders out the door. I imagine the international orders would've taken a back seat to the US ones with tracking numbers
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

  12. #412
    Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kent, United Kingdom
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Fneh View Post
    I only got my shipping confirmation today for He-Ro. And even then only 2 of them. (I ordered 4 total inc 1 for an orger).
    I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation as well my order is still 'in Progress' anyone else got this problem?
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

  13. #413
    Heroic Warrior mistaloko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats-the-Trash View Post
    I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation as well my order is still 'in Progress' anyone else got this problem?


    My He-ro order is still in process too, I used the cheapest shipping option.

  14. #414
    Heroic Warrior byinfernoslight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1,079
    Got my shipping confirmation today.

  15. #415
    Heroic HamStar Minion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    965
    Finally had my He-ro arrive Friday (from an SDCC seller), which i am so glad I did as I missed the fact that they were going on sale on the website on Monday - DOH!

    Lovely figure, but looks a little out of place with the rest of the low-tech figures (even MAA). Hopefully he'll lend in more with the arrival of guys like Zodak and any NA figures.

  16. #416
    Heroic Warrior mistaloko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    965
    Got my shipment confirmation finally!

  17. #417
    Geek DarkSabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Exeter, UK
    Posts
    658
    My SDCC bounty: He-Ro, Egon, Buzz Lightyear and the Wonder Twins (sans Gleek), shipped yesterday.

  18. #418
    Master of Good Hair Eamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Irish but live in UK
    Posts
    16,274
    Anyone order an Egon from Matty?
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

  19. #419
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    503
    I haven't had shipping confirmation yet, and I haven't had any money taken out of my account either which is a bit worrying.

  20. #420
    Heroic Warrior RocketPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Anyone order an Egon from Matty?
    I did. Ordered him separately from He-Ro to avoid a customs charge, and despite buying both on the same day I got the confirmation emails 2 days apart.

    Looking forward to him more than He-Ro actually. I always dreamed of owning movie-accurate Busters.

  21. #421
    Master of Good Hair Eamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Irish but live in UK
    Posts
    16,274
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I did. Ordered him separately from He-Ro to avoid a customs charge, and despite buying both on the same day I got the confirmation emails 2 days apart.

    Looking forward to him more than He-Ro actually. I always dreamed of owning movie-accurate Busters.
    2 days apart, that's weird!

    I hope Egon will ship as fast as MAA as I too am very much looking forward to finally owning proper Ghostbusters figures!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

  22. #422
    Geek DarkSabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Exeter, UK
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Anyone order an Egon from Matty?
    Yes. Looking forward to the Ghostbusters line as much as MotU Classics.

  23. #423
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    430
    My He-ro's got shipped, ordered 3 to increase my stone chances (hoping for red but will swap if anyone needs specific colours) and as you mentioned Motorthing, the mysterious tax was a bit of a nuisance.

    Oh and if anyone needs any MOTUC I've got spares of Mer-Man, Hordak, Zodac and Man-at-Arms, one of each....just not sure how much to charge. Realistically just want to cover my costs plus a bit extra towards the customs nonsense.

  24. #424
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    28
    Yeah I got my tracking number for He-ro today too.

  25. #425
    Heroic Warrior Motorthing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    917
    Alphatyrant - let me know what Hordak would go for - I've a feeling mine is lost and gone so I'll be needing one to fill an Evil Lord of the Evil Horde shaped hole in my life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •