Page 183 of 231 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 5758

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Has anyone received their DC comic yet? I might have to email them and see where the hell it is!

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Karatti and the FFM arrived today. Customs? Nothing! Yet I paid £12 for Snake Face. There really is no rhyme or reason to it. Maybe they felt sorry for me.
    Already?! Was it DHL shipping? I only just got my shipping notice today.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Yeh DHL, very quick!
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I paid around £39 today for customs, should be getting my subs tomorrow or Thursday.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Got my Snake Face sub figure today at last. Still waiting on the Snake Men 2 pack.

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Yeh DHL, very quick!
    You still might get an invoice for customs through the post. I'm sure they did that to forum member, Havoc
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I paid around £39 today for customs, should be getting my subs tomorrow or Thursday.
    Ouuuuch! For how many figures, two subs' worth (8 figs)?

Edit: I just got a text from DHL saying that my parcel is due to arrive and I owe £23.73. Boooooo.
    Last edited by Fright Zone; May 15, 2013 at 08:28am.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    I got 2 SOH's during Early access and just had a phone call from DHL to say my package is ready for collection (after i pay the £11 customs charge)

I still haven't had shipping notice from Matty though!

will post pics, later tonight
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

My first experience with DHL isn't a great one so far. They text me yesterday morning saying my package will be arriving soon, please pay the customs.
    But the link to pay gave me a security warning on both my phone and laptop, and the number they gave me was giving no results.
    They called in the afternoon and I tried to give payment over the phone but their automated service rejected my details twice.
    I finally got through on their site last night and managed to pay, and then wake up this morning to yet another text asking me to pay.

Also when I padi it didn't say when my parcel would actually be delivered... anyone who's been through this before, roughly how long did it take for the parcel to arrive after paying?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    My first experience with DHL isn't a great one so far. They text me yesterday morning saying my package will be arriving soon, please pay the customs.
    But the link to pay gave me a security warning on both my phone and laptop, and the number they gave me was giving no results.
    They called in the afternoon and I tried to give payment over the phone but their automated service rejected my details twice.
    I finally got through on their site last night and managed to pay, and then wake up this morning to yet another text asking me to pay.

Also when I padi it didn't say when my parcel would actually be delivered... anyone who's been through this before, roughly how long did it take for the parcel to arrive after paying?
    The £39.00 was for 2 subs (8 Figs) working out to roughly £25.00 per fig - not too bad.

When they ring do they give you the waybill number and is this the link they give you? https://epayments.dhl.co.uk/

For me it works out fine, I just print out the receipt and leave it for the driver when he drops the parcel off.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Was happy to add Spirit of Hordak to my collection the other day.The irony is, I haven’t even read the mini-comic Spirit of Hordak was featured in as I haven’t opened King He-Man, so his relevance was somewhat lost on me until someone on here uploaded one of the pages. Still keeping an eye out in case I catch the mini-comic being sold on eBay, but so far had no luck.

Karatti and the Fighting Foe Men showed up today too. I actually really love these figures so they make a welcome inclusion. Especially in the case of the latter, I’ve always been a fan of the concept stuff, so was actually really intrigued by the Fighting Foe Men.

I also paid a custom charge to Parcel Force for about 30 quid, for what I can only assume is the Icon Heroes Castle Grayskull statue. I have a scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Ridiculously excited.

Was hoping my wallet could have a rest but my PS3 broke down with that “Yellow light of death” (YLOD) while playing one of the downloadable adventures for Skyrim. Now I can’t decide if I should get it fixed or wait for the PS4. December is going to be brutal, paying for one of those on top of two Castle Grayskulls. Maybe I’ll cancel one.

Btw, has anyone received their DC comic yet? Still waiting for mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it was the statue. One of the coolest things I've ever bought.

In complete awe.

photo (2).jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo.jpg
    Last edited by Nephilim; May 16, 2013 at 04:43pm.

god where can a still get a icon heros castle greyskull from ??? Had my FFM through today thats about 3 days, very fast shipping. Underwhelmed by them and still awaiting Karatti

Quote Originally Posted by skeletorous View Post
    god where can a still get a icon heros castle greyskull from ??? Had my FFM through today thats about 3 days, very fast shipping. Underwhelmed by them and still awaiting Karatti
    I ordered mine from Big Bad Toy Store mate.

Yeah its crazy how fast DHL ship the figures to us. I used to wait ages for my toys.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    That castle looks great Nephilim, but I can't bring myself to get one, cos i too have 2 MOTUC Castles G's coming in December.

Re the comic, do you mean ordered from Matty? I got mine from Forbidden Planet.com and it arrived 20th April and I received an email this morning saying issue 2 has been posted
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I ordered my comic from DC (although I'm starting to wish I'd seen it at forbidden planet).
    My comic still hasn't arrived.
    I did note that in the Canadian shipping thread that some of the guys there had already received Issue 2 and Issue 1 still hadn't arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    That castle looks great Nephilim, but I can't bring myself to get one, cos i too have 2 MOTUC Castles G's coming in December.

Re the comic, do you mean ordered from Matty? I got mine from Forbidden Planet.com and it arrived 20th April and I received an email this morning saying issue 2 has been posted
    Yeah I ordered the comic directly from DC via the Matty page but neither issue 1 or 2 has shown up. I'll email them later and tell them to either get a move on or I'll just cancel the subscription (if possible) and get it from Forbidden Planet. It's a shame, cos I wanted that exclusive cover.

I downloaded the comics to the DC app on my iPhone the day they were released so its not the end of the world. But I'd still like physical copies for collection purposes.

I emailed them this morning. I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    I emailed them this morning. I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.
    Cheers mate.

I had an email back from DC subscriptions which read:
    "Thank you for contacting DC Comics. Upon checking your account I found that you should receive issue #1 between June 3rd and June 17th.
    If you have any more questions or concerns, you may respond to this email or call us at (800) 887-6789."
    Guess it's on the way!

Better late than never I suppose. I've already read issues 1 and 2 so not in a desperate rush. If the comics are in poor condition when they arrive though I'll cancel the subscription. Doesn't seem worth it if thats the case. Thanks again.

Spirit of Hordak arrived today. No customs! Joy!

My comics issues 1 and 2 were posted through the door. No hard back card so they were slightly bent posted through the letter box but no permanent creases...

I bought both comics on eBay :-) And on Wednesday arrived CG :-) £24 customs :-(
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    My comics issues 1 and 2 were posted through the door. No hard back card so they were slightly bent posted through the letter box but no permanent creases...
    Yeah issues 1 and 2 were delivered yesterday. That's pretty cool that they sent two of them in one go as now we're all caught up. Hopefully the wait won't be quite so long for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    And on Wednesday arrived CG :-) £24 customs :-(
    I got my IH CG off ebay and I specifically got it from a UK seller so I wouldn't get a customs fee.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26