Page 188 of 230 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 5727

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

something is definitely not right here ... i am still waiting on my x 1 FFM/karatti subscription shipment ...

it's becoming frustrating as i have fellow .org-ers awaiting these as ive sold them on ...

is anyone still waiting?? ... have you contacted DR/matty? ...

also no sign of octavia yet either - which is also destined for a fellow fan ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    something is definitely not right here ... i am still waiting on my x 1 FFM/karatti subscription shipment ...

it's becoming frustrating as i have fellow .org-ers awaiting these as ive sold them on ...

also no sign of octavia yet either - which is also destined for a fellow fan ...
    I know somebody who has a sub here in the UK who selected joint shipping with the Filmation sub and the standard sub - he was waiting on his figures too so contacted Matty and was told that his standard sub figures were on delay until the first figure from the Filmation sub was released (Icer) which seems stupid to me, but that's what they did. Not sure if your situation is the same, but it could be an explanation. I would call them up dude.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    I asked him specifically if he has been charged "every time since the line started". If he actually is claiming to have been charged every time for the last 5 years, I outright don't believe him.
    I know because last year I answered a bunch of questions for him about the subs and believe 2013 is his first time subbing. Chances are he didn't read your post in full before replying.

Before 2013 nobody should have been charged customs on single figures. If you did, you were foolish not to claim the fees back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I know somebody who has a sub here in the UK who selected joint shipping with the Filmation sub and the standard sub - he was waiting on his figures too so contacted Matty and was told that his standard sub figures were on delay until the first figure from the Filmation sub was released (Icer) which seems stupid to me, but that's what they did. Not sure if your situation is the same, but it could be an explanation. I would call them up dude.
    I think that only applies to folks who subbed during the re-opening of the sub (sub lite). tmc1984 subbed from the beginning so it will have nothing to do with the Filmation sub.

tmc1984, if I were you I'd call (or at least email) Matty straight away about your May items as they should definately have arrived by now. Though have you tried ringing your local sorting office and Parcel Force depot? It's possible they have your parcel and you never got the customs charges notification. I'd give them both a try and if that fails contact Matty.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Just picked up Octavia and a pack of flight stands from the post office with no customs charges

Finally received my May subscription figures from Parcelforce. That might be a new record for the longest delay i've had.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Finally received my May subscription figures from Parcelforce. That might be a new record for the longest delay i've had.
    Ouch that was a delay. All that for Karati and the Foe men! I got mine around the same time as most here on the thread with the standard Royal mail customs demand. Strange that you got Parcelforce when we are both in Edinburgh (I think). The Foe men and Karati are currently in my dungeon with Netossa and Icarius.
    Looking forward to Octavia when she appears.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Are there still plenty waiting for Octavia? I think this is the longest a single figure has taken to arrive all year.

Yep. Still waiting for her and a SoH that was shipped on June 4th! Taking worryingly long.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    Are there still plenty waiting for Octavia? I think this is the longest a single figure has taken to arrive all year.
    Yes i'm still waiting for Octavia, should receive soon with a bit of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    My friend is in the same boat, got the sub lite and won't receive his FFM and karatti until the first of the filmation subs ship

Should be receiving karatti, FFM, clamp champ, NA Heman and icer all at once. He too is a seller and is wondering how he is gonna resell some of them on
    Last edited by vid.tracey; July 10, 2013 at 08:49am.
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

C'mon Mr. Postman - hurry up!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    same here, still no sub Octavia,at this rate Icer will beat her here (he'll be travelling by DHL though)
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Still waiting for Octavia here as well. Getting worryingly close to customs note time. That would be the first time for a single figure for me. In which case the quarterly shipping is the only way I will be able to sub next year.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Waiting for Octavia (and MAA) too. Maybe she's been kidnapped by Sea Hawk while crossing the Atlantic?
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Heroic Warrior
    Still waiting for Octavia, also not had anything in regards to two Spirit of Hordak toys I ordered back at the beginning of June. Expecting to be have a customs charge for the SOH figures, but not received my card yet.

Got a card this morning
    I assume it must be SoH.

Got my Octavia yesterday- no customs :-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Just as I'd given up hope and was expecting a ransom note, Octavia has arrived charge-free. Phew.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    £11.19 customs charge on Octavia - card was delivered by postie this morning, and since i had the day off i went and picked her up. funnily i also received a text from DHL my 3 - 3! Icers are on their way with only a £14.75 charge, just £3.50 more for an extra 2 figures - definatly going all DHL for my 2014 sub
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Seeing as all these Octavia's are showing up it would seem likely that the card I got is also for her - in which case where is my Hordak that I got a shipping notice for about 10 days prior?!

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Got my Octavia (and MAA) today and there was no ransom note from 'Sea Hawk'. Phew!
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

My spirit of Hordak came today with a ransom note. Picked him up and he's a cool figure, was getting worried he's taken ages to arrive. I was shocked Octavia arrived before him. Glad I finally got him.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Seeing as all these Octavia's are showing up it would seem likely that the card I got is also for her - in which case where is my Hordak that I got a shipping notice for about 10 days prior?!
    I'm wondering the same. Is this for a Spirit of Hordak toy that was on sale circa June 1st? Have you received the item you had a customs charge for now? What did it turn out to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagar View Post
    I'm wondering the same. Is this for a Spirit of Hordak toy that was on sale circa June 1st? Have you received the item you had a customs charge for now? What did it turn out to be?
    Got my second card in the mail today, not sure which is which yet but they have both arrived at least. Yes it was the one on sale around the 1st June.

These custom charges are killing me, 2 figs now costs the same as 3 figs did last year
    Thank god for the quarterly shipping option next year.

having contacted mattel - my FFM/karatti shipment was officially deemed as ''lost in the post'' ...

i have since had an e-mail notification this morning (with no accompanying dialogue) stating that they have re-shipped out a replacement FFM/karatti free-of-charge ... (or rather, ''discounted'' in full at the original selling/shipping total ...) ...

i was alarmed at first as the e-mail was basically just a carbon-copy of the usual order confirmation/shipment e-mail, so i thought someone had ordered something on my account! ...

so i guess the wait begins again!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION