Page 50 of 232 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 5786

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Got reissue He-Man at last! I think I prefer the new face.

UPS came today to my neighbour - it took him 30 minutes to drive off and the neighbour had to help him putting sand under the wheels - I think the local post driver is well aware of this and even if he's got a package for me - he won't risk driving up my street.. So I'm still waiting.. :-(

Court Magician
    Finally He-Man arrived.

Now I wonder when Randor etc. will start showing up?

Widget
    wife just called to say postie left a sorry your were out card today, so i am HOPING it will be my nov 15th order *all body parts crossed* will find out tomorrow morning when i venture to the depot before work. if it turns out to be a jumper from an aunt as a late xmas present, i will scream and throw a tantrum right there and then. if it happens to be from matty, i will report here =)

i am london btw.

Heroic Warrior
    Still waiting for He-Man and Scare Glow. At this rate they'll arrive at the same time as Goddess, Randor and Skeletor.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

The strangest thing - I bought ink for my printer on Tuesday morning and it arrived the next day !! From Hull to London in 24hrs! On the other hand I'm still waiting for books sent from Amazon Tuesday last week! And 3days later, on Friday I bought Matrix Trilogy and it just arrived yesterday, so it's still a lottery.. This is pathetic, till now I was buying from eBay so the longest I had to wait was 10 days, people got dust settling on their Scareglows and I didn't even had a chance to hold him in my hands.. Really sad.

Widget
    okay, i picked up my package this morning and it was indeed from matty! happy to get my nov figs at last and that they did not get lost.

i really hope everyone else gets their figures very soon, especially robaczek!

Hello.
    I bought a reissue of Skeletor on MattyCollector, and he was send to me at 18 december 2009. Im still waiting and hopeing that he will come at any day to Poland (yes Im from Poland xP).
    It is my first purchase from Matty, but I often buy some figures from ebay and i was never waiting for something that long...

PS I know that this is topic for UK, but this is still Europe ;p
    Last edited by Dragonbait; January 8, 2010 at 06:23am.

Widget
    the figures i received today were shipped on 20th Nov 09 =\

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbait View Post
    Hello.
    I bought a reissue of Skeletor on MattyCollector, and he was send to me at 18 december 2009. Im still waiting and hopeing that he will come at any day to Poland (yes Im from Poland xP).
    It is my first purchase from Matty, but I often buy some figures from ebay and i was never waiting for something that long...

PS I know that this is topic for UK, but this is still Europe ;p

Wow... MattyCollector should think something to do their shipping faster, even if it would cost more...

Well i must just wait peacefully for my Skeletor. I wonder how long that would be.

Thanks for answer

Welcome to the forums. Most of us over here have waited the best part of two months for ReHe-Man and I'm not expecting Randor and co to be that speedy either - what with the snow and all giving even more excuses for slowness.

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    So the Diorama & Stands are $12. How many do you think we can order together and still get under the customs radar? I'm thinking 3. I'm also hoping BattleCat can sneek in on his own.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Quote Originally Posted by battle_royale View Post
    okay, i picked up my package this morning and it was indeed from matty! happy to get my nov figs at last and that they did not get lost.

i really hope everyone else gets their figures very soon, especially robaczek!
    thx man that's a really nice thing to say ;-) but.. yep, you guessed it, still nothing, null, nada.. :-( at the end of the day I just hope they get here, I'm not even agitated anymore, I just prey the package didn't get lost and eventually find it's way to me otherwise not only I will be down on 4 figures but also on over a $100.. :-(( maybe tomorrow..?
    Keep your fingers crossed for me guys ;-)

Wow, I thought I was bad not recieving my Goddess and Randor yet, but some of you still haven't recieved November figs?

Wait till you get scareglow and wake up in the middle of the night!!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I FINALLY GOT MY PARCEL! What's more - no TAX! ;-) When postman checked the postage date he said and I quote - This is disgusting! It should take max 7 days! You should call customer service and thell them about it! - end of quote.

But I'm just so happy my 2 Scareglows and 2 He-Mans arrived unharmed! All 4 boxes - mint, all figures mint, I actually had quite a problem to decide which ones to open and which ones to keep MOC! ;-) All open figures' joints are tight, paintjob is almost flawless, and Scareglow even got THE key so I'm super happy! Now all I need is a Battlecat to sit my He-Man on and I'm set! :-)

Thx guys, you were really keeping my spirit high ;-) Now I've finnaly joined the ranks of people waiting for Goddess, and Skeletors but these ones are all separate orders so at least I can be sure this time no TAX lottery for me - 1st time lucky, he?
    Last edited by robaczek; January 10, 2010 at 03:06pm.

Well done. Now settle in for the next wait...........

Reissue He-Man has arrived despite Christmas and New Year delay (with added snow)!

Heroic Warrior
    Finally got Re-Man and Scareglow today, had completely forgotten that I'd picked up a second Re-Man. Now the long wait for the December order.

I'm not expecting Randor or Goddess until the end of the month.
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Hehe to be honest I don't actually mind the wait right now - I already have Skeletor so the Re isn't as exciting for me ;-) Also I didn't buy Randor and I almost didn't buy the Goddess. I only bought her for the grey harness.. (yeah, I know, call me.. excentric ;-p) I will be moaning though when I buy BA He-Man and later Battlecat... ;-)

Well just thought I would let u guys know I got scareglow and reissue he-man through on fri and no customs charge! Im not expecting skeletor, randor and goddess anytime soon though and theres bound to be a charge with those 3!

Heroic Warrior
    I received my He-Man and Scare Glow figures yesterday. Seven weeks! I didn't have to pay Customs this time though like others here - maybe it's just a Christmas thing and Customs can't be bothered with so many additional parcels coming in around December. Pictures posted on Vaults.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

We are at the point in the month where Scarey started to show up in this country - 3 days before the next figure went on sale - and by the silence I guess no Randors or Goddesses have begun to trickle through....anywhere on this side of the pond.

How long this time?

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    We are at the point in the month where Scarey started to show up in this country - 3 days before the next figure went on sale - and by the silence I guess no Randors or Goddesses have begun to trickle through....anywhere on this side of the pond.

How long this time?
    The irony is that none of us are moaning yet because we've become so used to them being so late!
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

No sign of Randor or Skeletor reissue, yet! Given the weather conditions, should see them both mid March!