Page 53 of 221 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 5503

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Eventually opened one of my ScareGlows, only to discover that his left arm is very loose at the shoulder, I have another but that one has flecks of black paint on some of the glow areas, can arms be swapped over or would it be a nasty job?

Boil-and-pop at the bicep joint is quite easy - the shoulder is much more tricky and I wouldn't advise that until you've really worked out how to do it beforehand - think there's a tutorial thread still on here somewhere.

No repeat appearance of Postie today so Goddess and RandyII are still out there somewhere......and they were dispatched first.

4 hours til BA He.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatyrant View Post
    Eventually opened one of my ScareGlows, only to discover that his left arm is very loose at the shoulder, I have another but that one has flecks of black paint on some of the glow areas, can arms be swapped over or would it be a nasty job?
    No idea! Seems scary to me.
    I'd say you'd get a good answer to that over on the custom boards dude!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Just got home to find Winston and Skeletor waiting for me. Hopefully Goddess, Randor and 12" Egon will follow soon!

Will you give us a few pics of 12" Egon dude?
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

My sub Randor come today, hopefully my two green ladies won't be far behind!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Got my second Skelly today, but still no sign of Goddess but I think it should be here tomorrow ;-) Now another wait begins for BA's ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Will you give us a few pics of 12" Egon dude?
    No problem. I haven't taken Ray out of box yet though, so Egon will probably be in box too for the time being until my new glass cabinets arrive. As soon as he arrives i'll snap some off and get them up.

Heroic Warrior
    I foolishly forgot to order Adora, thankfully it's on my sub, though no sub e-mail yet....one month it was early then late, I wish they could be consistent.

Someone already received Adora ;-) In US of coz ;-)

Heroic Warrior
    Green Goddess arrived today. She's a bobble head, but other than that is fine. I stuck a bit of white tack under between her neck and chin which does the trick. As a unforseen bonus, it make her face look like its glowing.

Note of caution: be careful with her as she is painting with a translucent green paint over clear plastic. She his a tiny chip of paint on her chin which doesn't notice but that's how I know.

Oddly, next to Teela (without cobra armour) this does look like a completel different figure (in the way that Evil-Lyn looks different from Teela). My only issue with the deco is her hand cuff don't really fit with the rest of the figure. Her clothing and arm bands are both emerald green - so it's odd that she has white cuffs.

As for He-Man armour - it looks better. my He-Man is now wearing the new armour which is a different deco from that of the 2008/2009 figure. The 2008/09 issue of He-Man had armour that that was painted grey on browny red plastic and very soon the grey paint was chipped off. The new armour is the same as the 1981 He-Man's armour - grey plastic.

The figure has that great new toy plastic smell that I can't stip sniffing.

Yesterday I recieved King Randor - the detail on the face is amazing. Other than looking like the Burger King - his face looks a bit like George Lucas.

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatyrant View Post
    I foolishly forgot to order Adora, thankfully it's on my sub, though no sub e-mail yet....one month it was early then late, I wish they could be consistent.
    Anyone got their Adora Sub confirmation yet? No Goddess or Randor for me yet either... starting to feel left out.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    My neighbour just dropped off my subscription Randor. Fabulous. Just the Goddess to come now. She's got just over 20 hours to get here before the next figures go on sale!
    Well, she didn't make.

The Goddess arrived this morning. Lovely looking figure, but a terrible bobble-head. Going to have to see what I can do about that.

The wait is on for Adora and Battle Armour He-Man!

No Goddess/Randy II here but.....my Sub Adora has been shipped....that means it's all worked. BA He-Man, due to the unique way that Matty/DR do things, hasn't followed her out the door yet.

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    No Goddess/Randy II here but.....my Sub Adora has been shipped....that means it's all worked. BA He-Man, due to the unique way that Matty/DR do things, hasn't followed her out the door yet.
    Got Randor this morning as well as a shipping notice for Adora. Worringly my order history states 'Order Complete' for the subscription, no renewal...
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Adora sub shipping confirmation came through at 9am this morning. Looks like Digital River is improving. Good stuff.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    My second Goddess arrived this morning, completing December's order.

She is in good shape with fair paint job; trying to decide which to open and which to keep MOC now.

BTW, got my two Adora sub confirmations this morning.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Court Magician
    Still no goddess or either of my randors subscription or additional order, fully expect them within the next week good to know there starting to hit the country now with fellow orgers.

Widget
    2 x goddess, 2 x randor and 2 x reskel arrived this morning all in one box... and no customs charge! YYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!! =D

very impressed especially as i only got my rehemans last week!

Evil Master of D&B
    Randor and Goddess both arrived yesterday. Strangely one by Royal Mail and one by courier. Royal Mail wins though as the courier left Randor outside on the step in the heavy rain and the box was soaked through. Luckily the inside box saved the actual figure or card getting too damaged. Good job there is an inner box nowadays.

Hope everyone else waiting gets theirs soon minus any water damage!

Received my re-issue Skeletor this morning Now the long wait begins for my 2x Adora figures....
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.

my kind randor arrived today - haven't opened the box yet but he looks great ... only minor criticism is that the blue 'jewel-like' emblems on his chest plate, sword and staff look like they've been painted badly ... but i'm just nitpicking and can't comment fully until he's unboxed ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

*IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN*

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    The Goddess arrived today. After placing her hand in hot water, she is no able to hold the Snake Staff I saved for her and she has a mean dancing head

Stood next tot Teela sans Cobra Armour, they do feel like seperate figures, so thats awesome.

Just gotta wait for the good King to turn up.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Goddess and Randy II turned up bright and early this morning - and yes, I got a bobblehead. That closes out December, lets hope January's order doesn't take as long..........although my BA He still hasn't left the warehouse yet.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think I've received my Adora confirmation yet... But who gives a ****?! The Princess herself arrived this very morning! lol