Page 54 of 234 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5843

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

I assume you used the fast shipping? The answer is probably obvious but I still always hold out hope the figures will get here quicker than two or three weeks lol.

Edit: A friend of mine got his today too and he usually uses the standard shipping so not sure if his was mixed up or if they are here earlier for some?
    Last edited by Rodster6; January 18, 2010 at 05:17pm.

Here in 5 days? That's UPS.....which stands for Unbelivably Pricey Shipping. Nice if you have the cash to burn but not for paupers like me. Another 4 weeks to moan about how unfair life is for me......

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not aware of having paid extra, but if Trap Jaw and the like follow suit then unwittingly I may have done! lol

Also my friend did not yet get a shipping confirmation. I got one a few days ago which I guess means thats when she was dispatched and I probably wont get her any sooner than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    my kind randor arrived today - haven't opened the box yet but he looks great ... only minor criticism is that the blue 'jewel-like' emblems on his chest plate, sword and staff look like they've been painted badly ... but i'm just nitpicking and can't comment fully until he's unboxed ...
    ...un-boxed, Randor is great ... no defects ... i've never owned a Randor so it's cool to finally get hold of one ...

I'm glad I opted out on skipping the Green Goddess (based on all this 'bobble-head' talk) ... plus, she didn't interest me either (nor did Zodak) - bring on the TRUE classics Matty! ... You can leave POP and NA out as far as I care!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Randor is a super figure I think! He totally beefs up the collection!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Both my Randor's and Green Goddess's arrived today but I've not had chance to open them yet.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I was surprised at how much I like Randor. Now I really want the rest of the royal family, especially Marlena.

Agreed.

Finally got shipping conf on my BA Hes - it's taken long enough.

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    Agreed.

Same here. I still haven't got my Goddess yet even though she was shipped a week before Randor. Something is very wrong with the world when Motorthing isn't waiting for anything and I still am!

Anyone else still missing anything from December?
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats-the-Trash View Post
    Just DC Wave 11 (which supposedly shipped Dec 24th).

Same here. I still haven't got my Goddess yet even though she was shipped a week before Randor. Something is very wrong with the world when Motorthing isn't waiting for anything and I still am!

Randor x2 and Goddess x1
    Also my 12" Egon

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    Got shipping confirmation for Adora and BA He-Man tonight. Despite ordering Adora just after 5pm on the 15th and He-Man in the final hours he was available on the 18th, it looks like they've been combined. I really hope I can still avoid import tax!

Anyone got any idea what the declared value of Wun-Dar is going to be? If he's being shipped with the monthly figure and valued at the normal $20 we're all going to be in the hands of HM Revenue & Customs. Oh and then there's the map too. Would be cool if they were valued at a nominal fee as they are a gift of sorts...

Court Magician
    Its getting on my nerves a bit the cheap shipping option.

I am thinking of going for the faster option to avoid the worry each month as I am losing track of my orders.

I manged to complete a order for the re-issue He-Man within 5 mins of going on sale and yet it eventualy got to me on Saturday just gone!!!

My two 12 inch Egons arrived yesterday BUT no sign of my Skeletor or Randor which worries me.

Not sure I can do much on the subscription shipping options but the extra figs like Battle Cat and any re-issues I order are all going express now.

Still waiting on my Randor, Skelly and Goddess. For the first time I ordered all three together - I expect that they are being held up at customs....

Civilization is indeed ending as we write

Never fear though - we have a long year ahead of us, Postal Strikes are soon due to resume around here and I'm sure the normal balance of nature will be restored soon enough.........

As I foolishly ordered a pack of flight stands along with the Goddess, I got a customs note for £12.38. I will refrain from repeating the swear words I've been using.

Seeing as the customs limit is £18, BattleCat is going to get a charge unless the exchange rate is better than $1.67=£1. I think I'll add some stands to the next order and pay the ransom fee again. I'm still hoping Wun-Dar will have no declairable value (we paid for the subscription not the figure) therefor no customs charge when DR combine him with Trap-Jaw.
    Last edited by Eats-the-Trash; January 22, 2010 at 08:30am.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Since 30.00 US dollars = 18.40 British pounds sterling today, woud I have the Tax calculated on the amount over the limit or the whole amount? ;-)

BTW - anyone seen my Goddess? ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    Since 30.00 US dollars = 18.40 British pounds sterling today, woud I have the Tax calculated on the amount over the limit or the whole amount? ;-)

BTW - anyone seen my Goddess? ;-P
    The tax would be on the whole amount PLUS £9 customs handling charge. Touch your toes everyone... HM Customs is about 'do' all of us.

My Reissue Skeletor just arrived!!! Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!
    Im so happy My first MOTUC figure!!!

"Smoczywabik" - this is my nickname in Polish language.
    That D-bait Guy From POLAND

Well good for you! BTW "Smoczywabik" - malo nie spadlem z krzesla jak to przeczytalem!! :-D Belive me guys, the english translation of his polish nickname does not give it justice! It is ridiculously funny ;-)

As for the tax - that's too bad! And it all seemed so perfect when Battlecat's price was stated as $20.. Now we're back to lottery again.. I wonder if it's not going to be cheaper to order all 3 items in one go (2xBattlecat +Trapjaw) shipping cost wise.
    Last edited by robaczek; January 22, 2010 at 03:22pm.

BTW robaczek, are you have a family in Poland? (Geez i know thats a stupid question mayby but... Co ty tam robisz??? :P).
    That D-bait Guy From POLAND

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbait View Post
    My Reissue Skeletor just arrived!!! Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!
    Im so happy My first MOTUC figure!!!

http://www.smoczywabik.na1.pl/Szkieletor03.jpg

"Smoczywabik" - this is my nickname in Polish language.
    And what a first figure to be having eh?!! Welcome to the cool kids club!!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Catchy.......

Goddess and 12" Egon arrived today. No Randors though.