Page 56 of 235 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 5853

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Ha! Just when I started to loose hope - Green Goddes is here! ;-) I must be last... To be honest with all these reports I thought it was Adora.. ;-P So far nothing got lost by the post.. ;-)

And nothing again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    And nothing again.......
    Maybe you should just post when there's actually something to say?!

I understand your annoyance but I'm not sure what's to be gained from constantly complaining about the same thing here?
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Intercepted the postman on my way to work and had to wait untill now to open her. Must say, very impressed.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Yea I've though its funny how people post everyday just to say 'nothing yet'.
    I dont think I could have waited till after work lol.

One of my Adora's came today, a lot quicker then normal.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I put my Adora hidden behind Hordak.

That's where she's gonna stay too!

She feels odd in the collection in my opinion.
    www.eamonart.com

I think she look sgreat with the others, she has pride of place next to He-man and Randor!

I haven't been able to afford any of these beauties yet but I am hoping to snag a Trap-Jaw as my first figure.

Have a couple of questions... firstly, how much do they roughly cost in £ with the cheapest shipping option? And secondly, what time do the figures usually go on sale (GMT)? I imagine Trappy is going to sell out pretty quick.

Also... the figure I love most so far is Mer-Man, has he already been reissued?
    I hope I haven't missed the boat on that one!

With the cheapest shipping one figure comes roughly to £19. As for Merman he hasn't been reissued yet ;-) And lastly the figures go on sale at 5pm London time ;-)

Now as for the complaining - it is actually very helpful for both parties - for the compaining one it has a very strong therapeutical effect and for the others me including eases my nerves to know I'm not the only one who still hasn't received my package meaning there is still hope that the package didn't get lost in the post! ;-P So as far as I'm concerned - keep me updated either way ;-)
    Last edited by robaczek; February 2, 2010 at 07:06pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Adora arrived today! Wooo!!!!!Hooooo!!!!

Chris here...

No Adora for me yet - I know she's hit my part of the world as Alex "Scorpia" Hawkey and I live reasonably near to each other and he got his Adora figure yesterday, so I'm praying that she turns up in the next day or two!

So far, I've never had a MOTUC figure fail to turn up - it would kill me if Adora was the first!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Maybe you should just post when there's actually something to say?!

I understand your annoyance but I'm not sure what's to be gained from constantly complaining about the same thing here?
    By jove you're right! I should stop wasting the near infinite space of the interweb with moaning when it is clearly taking up space that could be better used by you telling us where you have put Adora on your shelf.

Wont do it again.

By jove you're right! I should stop wasting the near infinite space of the interweb with moaning when it is clearly taking up space that could be better used by you telling us where you have put Adora on your shelf.
    My Adora post was one post witch contained new information.
    Your posts are constant, abundant and they rarely contains any new information.

Wasn't meant as an attack dude, I'm just saying that the constant repeat posting is bit annoying kinda like the kids in the back seat of a car, "are we there yet".
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    One of my Adora's came today, a lot quicker then normal.
    Darn! still waiting on mine, but glad someone from my neck of the woods has her

Question... are these subscription Adora's that are arriving sent by the cheap post or stand alone orders? Reason I ask is because I'd guess sub Adora's would be mailed before all the stand alone orders...
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Darn! still waiting on mine, but glad someone from my neck of the woods has her

Question... are these subscription Adora's that are arriving sent by the cheap post or stand alone orders? Reason I ask is because I'd guess sub Adora's would be mailed before all the stand alone orders...
    My second Adora came today as well mate. Yeah my sub Adora's came via the cheaper postage option.
    No BA He-Man's yet but I am expecting a customs fee with that package as I ordered two BA HM and a pack of flight stands in one order.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh

Wont do it again.
    Ha ha ha, Motorthing. I for one love your posts. They always puts a smile on my face.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

My Adora arrived Tuesday but I only got a chance to go down the PO today.

Amazing figure, and i'm really happy with her. The skirt looks absolutely fine in person. My only complaint is the paint aps on her chin where it looks like some red flecks from her lips have splashed. Not awful, but now i'm aware of it it's all I can look at. When my second Adora arrives I may have to open her up and display that one if it's better. I quite fancy customising one to make her more Froce Captain-y anyway.

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar

Wont do it again.
    I have to side with Motorthing on this. There is a certain schadenfreude (got that one from QI) in knowing he hasn't got his either while waiting for that package every day. On the flipside it depresses the hell out of me when Motorthing's figure arrives and I'm still waiting

We're all friends here and I know Eamon didn't mean anything personally, shall we all put it down to waiting for a ****ing package fatigue
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats-the-Trash View Post
    I have to side with Motorthing on this. There is a certain schadenfreude (got that one from QI) in knowing he hasn't got his either while waiting for that package every day. On the flipside it depresses the hell out of me when Motorthing's figure arrives and I'm still waiting

We're all friends here and I know Eamon didn't mean anything personally, shall we all put it down to waiting for a ****ing package fatigue
    Yes.

And rest assured, your schadenfreude for the day is intact.......

Thank you Woodland - you are a Gent.

BA's haven't been sighted yet I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    I put my Adora hidden behind Hordak.

That's where she's gonna stay too!

She feels odd in the collection in my opinion.
    Give her a chance Eamon, you could warm to her! Just put her on your coffee table in your lounge for a bit, forget all the pink and glitter that was before. Maybe you could do a horde repaint like I did, it could help to make her feel more horde like maybe.

What Was That Leach?.......

I sware before MOTUC is through the POP fans are gonna get ya, wrap you in glittery pink stuff and make you one of us mahwahahahahaha!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

That's a great costume Angel-T!!

I would've much preferred something like that. But maybe we'll get one when the develop the story more.

Like all my MOTUC, they all have their time on the coffee table.
    I can't help but find her a bit bland when compared to the others. Especially Teela.

But then she was made for POP fans and not the anally retentive MOTU purist like me.
    www.eamonart.com

No sight of Adora or BA HM for me here in sunny Plymouth yet!

Adora arrived in London....bow down all ye Mighty and despair etc etc.

Arm bent out of whack but cured with a dip in boiling water - good figure overall but not the most exciting in the collection.

Bring on Trappy!!!!!

My January order arrived a few hours ago. Very happy to have Adora, who is now proudly displayed alongside Hordak. I really like the subtle sparkly effect on BA HM's armour, which looks a lot cooler in person than in pics.