Page 57 of 235 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 5865

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

You got BA? Excellent! Hopefully they will start to trickle in now.

Court Magician
    My single Adora arrived. Paint's pretty good and her arms aren't too bent.

Yep, I ordered Adora, reissue Beast Man, and x3 BA He-Man figs. All arrived together with no customs charge.

I got Adora on Thursday.

I've also had BA He-man for about 2 weeks, and I didn't even use the expensive international shipping option.

I cheated and bought it while I was on holiday in Florida.

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

Widget
    Hmm, i don't get it. I wait about 5 to six weeks for every figure, and i live in austria.

It also seems that my reissue Skeletor and Animal Man got lost on the way here.

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Haven't had much time to get on the forums this week, but just to report, both of my Battle Armor He-Mans arrived this morning. Mint condition, and I like the metallic effect on the torso armor.

No sign of my 2x rr Beast Mans yet, and after I received my first Adora (sub) on Monday, no sign of the second one (also sub) yet, which does slightly worry me as I'd expect them to arrive around the same time - but then, I get worried every month!
    Last edited by Spacedust; February 6, 2010 at 09:06am.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Recieved Adora today, no BA HM yet. I like Adora, great figure, one arm is a little warped but no biggie. I wish HM came with the same sword Adora has, just without the stone and obviously bigger.

Court Magician
    Re-issue Beastman on Saturday, just BA He-Man and I'm done.

BA HM just arrived. Love him!

My first rr Beast Man arrived this morning. Again, mint condition and good paint job.

Already got my 2x BA He-Man, just waiting on second Beast Man and second Adora now.
    For some reason, I've got a bad feeling about Adora - I received my first one last Monday, and would like to think that they would have been dispatched at the same time. Of course, with Matty / DR, who knows!!
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

The dude in Battle Armor has arrived!!! He's flippen coooooll!!!

Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Glad to see the BA HM's are starting to turn up.

With all the 2009 SDCC MOTU Art Book Loan Program threads popping up would anybody kind enough to do a UK one? It would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by 13977; February 8, 2010 at 05:11pm.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Interesting Dispatches on Channel 4 right now there about Royal mail.

Anybody who thought I was harsh in my remarks aboiut Royal Mail should really see this show and will fast come to the conclusion I should've been harsher!
    www.eamonart.com

My second rr Beast Man arrived again this morning. Just waiting on my second sub Adora now. And I really am getting worried - got my first Adora over a week ago, and would expect them to turn up roughly the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Interesting Dispatches on Channel 4 right now there about Royal mail.

Anybody who thought I was harsh in my remarks aboiut Royal Mail should really see this show and will fast come to the conclusion I should've been harsher!
    Oh blimey, don't set that off again I can't imagine them making a programme about how good the Royal Mail is. You might as well say all restaraunts are unhygenic, or all police are corrupt, etc. -- amounts to the same thing.
    ~jay firestorm~

Got my adora in. God DAMN her sword was bent. The Full Elton as it were. Some hot water sorted it right out though. I'm a bit put out by the fact that her hair pretty much restricts any head movement aside from looking down/side-side. If you want her to look up you can forget it.

Reg Royal mail. paid £12 customs on 2 figures, but i got a large box of 10 matty figures coming to me from a friend tomorrow via parcel force from the US, £15 customs all in, including £8 parcel force clearing charge. A wee bit of disparity there don't ya think.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    My second rr Beast Man arrived again this morning. Just waiting on my second sub Adora now. And I really am getting worried - got my first Adora over a week ago, and would expect them to turn up roughly the same time.

Oh blimey, don't set that off again I can't imagine them making a programme about how good the Royal Mail is. You might as well say all restaraunts are unhygenic, or all police are corrupt, etc. -- amounts to the same thing.
    Eamon's got a point I agree with about the program - it showed my local sorting office as the case study and showed me exactly why I probably lost stuff in the summer - the package handling bits were pretty horrific and the rest just demonstarted how easy it is to rip valuables off and not get caught - not reassuring viewing if you rely on the buggers to deliver your precious through the door to you.........

And no BA He in London yet - just in case anyone was wondering.

Those shows merely confirm what I had always knew.

I've had this opinion since I worked there for a few weeks as a temp when I first moved to England to make ends meet.
    Then there was that time I went to pick up my Conan figures only to find the guy kicking my box around on the floor only to stop when I pointed out that it was my parcel he was kicking around.
    Then there was that spat of getting the cards through the door even though I work from home.

It's not a hard job and they get paid for work they do not do. ie. they get paid for 10 but actually only work 5.
    I would put good money that all of our figures (still missing two goddess) are not with us due to laziness and carelessness.
    www.eamonart.com

One of my Adora's arrived this morning! From first impressions she is the best figure to date, however I still haven't opened her yet. Waiting on my other to arrive just incase that has a bashed up bubble/card or poor paint job, as I'll keep the best condition one unopened.

It's cool they are turning up before the next items go on sale I hate ordering new stuff before I received the previous months figure
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Chris here...

Still no Adora for me, and consequently I'm beginning to get antsy...hopefully she'll turn up soon so I can stop worrying!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

My BA He-man showed up today - still waiting for re-issue Beastman to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan View Post
    Chris here...

Still no Adora for me, and consequently I'm beginning to get antsy...hopefully she'll turn up soon so I can stop worrying!

Take care...
    Did you get her sub or regular?

For that matter, has anyone else here not received their sub yet?

As I've said above, my first Adora (sub) arrived over a week and a half ago, but no sign of my second (also sub) and I'm starting to worry now.
    I'm luckier than some in that I haven't yet lost a figure in the post, but I fear that this may be my first!
    ~jay firestorm~

Chris here...

Did you get her sub or regular?
    I don't have a subscription, I just ordered her from Matty on the day of her release - can't remember when she shipped, but I'm surprised not to have her by now...

To date I've never had a MOTUC figure get lost in the post - it would absolutely kill me if Adora, the figure I've wanted most, were to be the first figure not to make it!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

As I've said above, my first Adora (sub) arrived over a week and a half ago, but no sign of my second (also sub) and I'm starting to worry now.
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan View Post
    To date I've never had a MOTUC figure get lost in the post - it would absolutely kill me if Adora, the figure I've wanted most, were to be the first figure not to make it!

Take care...
    I'm still waiting on my second Adora (regular order) and I have faith she will arrive in the next couple of days I wouldn't start worrying yet as this is quite early compared to previous months when the UK shipments have turned up, up to 2 weeks after the next sale date!!
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Got my B.A. He Man on Tuesday. I was initially a little underwhelmed by him. However, once I gave him the double smash armour and the 200x power sword he became Bad Ass He Man and I was won over.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Beast Man reissue and BA He-Man arrived this morning. Got goosebumps as they brought back childhood memories of collecting MotU. Awesome. That is all.