Page 61 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 5786

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Evil Master of D&B
    Got shipping confirmation for my sister's and my Battle Cats and subscription Trappy within half an hour of each other on Friday. Readying myself for a massive import tax hit now!

My Battlecat shipping confirmation came through today as well.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    Wow more Geordie orgers, i like it!!
    Lmao! 'alreet!? How many Geordies are on here like? Thought I was the only geordie in the village! Haha!

My Battle Cat confirmation came through today too.

My two BA HMs and flight stands came yesterday, £12.30 customs fee. Not looking forward to the BC customs fee.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Any Trapjaws or BC's trickling into the country yet?

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I was wondering the same. Nothing (2x Trap Jaws and 2x Battle Cats) for me yet.

I have a nasty feeling many Battle Cats will be held up by customs, adding a longer wait and, of course, a fee.

As long as they don't go the way of my second sub Adora, which never did arrive
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

No cats of jaws here!!

This is the most anticipated delivery yet.

I'm still missing two Goddesses?!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Nothing here yet - still waiting on a Trap-Jaw, Battle Cat and re-issue MAA, all separate orders.

Im not expecting Trappy or Battle Cat till next week. Hope I dont get an acursed customs charge on BattleCat! Had to pay £20 odd in customs for my Transformers Ark Diorama last week.

Court Magician
    i got my battle cat last week from a UK ebayer, he had about 10 available so he must have bought them in bulk im assuming he used the quick shipping method as he had recieved my bc and had him delivered to me for the 28th so he must of got them on the 25th or 26th

Heroic Warrior
    my Battle-Cat also arrived this morning from the UK Ebayer. Great figure.

How much did you pay guys if you don't mind me asking?

Court Magician
    sure i paid 42.50 for my bc postage was about 4 quid. I missed out at matty as i was in work and we are restricted internet at work. I could not guarantee i would be about for the re issue so i went to ebay straight away before the prices hit what they are now which is about £60-70 inc postage i believe. Like i said earlier though if anyone is going for the re issue lmk as i still have the subby $8 voucher.

Heroic Warrior
    MIne was £47.00 including postage. I wouldn't normally go to a reseller. I'm awaiting my subscription Trap-Jaw and a reseller Trap-Jaw (£40+30p&p) Way too expensive! Crazy.

Does anyone know if/when the DC/MOTU two packs will be out in toy r us in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Does anyone know if/when the DC/MOTU two packs will be out in toy r us in the UK?
    I would be truly shocked if they were available here.

Quote Originally Posted by stustu25 View Post
    Lmao! 'alreet!? How many Geordies are on here like? Thought I was the only geordie in the village! Haha!
    Haha, naa mate, I thought I was!

I know there is some other lad from Durham on here too, and I am sure there is another.

Good to see another Geordie on here though fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    I was wondering the same. Nothing (2x Trap Jaws and 2x Battle Cats) for me yet.

I have a nasty feeling many Battle Cats will be held up by customs, adding a longer wait and, of course, a fee.

As long as they don't go the way of my second sub Adora, which never did arrive
    Do you have an Adora now mate? You can have mine if you like? She is still in the white mailer box mate. Just let me know if you need her.
    Last edited by samson; March 3, 2010 at 03:38pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    Haha, naa mate, I thought I was!

I know there is some other lad from Durham on here too, and I am sure there is another.

Good to see another Geordie on here though fella.
    Okay technically not a collector (don't like the classics line) and I know my location says Sunderland (and was born there) but I actually lived in Newcastle for the first 11 years of my life (in Walker, Evistones Gardens to be more precise) so I had a Geordie upbringing
    Last edited by wolfsfang; March 3, 2010 at 04:00pm.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Okay technically not a collector (don't like the classics line) and I know my location says Sunderland (and was born there) but I actually lived in Newcastle for the first 11 years of my life (in Walker, Evistones Gardens to be more precise) so I had a Geordie upbringing
    Wow another!!! Building quite a toon army here eh (even counting a mackem too haha!! jk).

Walker eh? I am from just down the road in Wallsend. Small small world eh

Widget
    lmao! Class! Eastend! Although Im from the westend!.... But I work in byker! Hmm wonder how many other northeasterers are on here?! ... Not that people should feel the need to shout about being a Geordie like! ..... In fact, i'm now wondering what people see in cheese, ham and pesto toasties?! .... Again, no need for a reply! Lol
    ok so onto motu! ..... Anyone wonder, while waiting for trapjaw to FINALY get here, what ram mans mother looks like? ..... No? .... No one? ..... Just me? ..... (stu hangs head in shame)

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Still no Trap Jaws or Battle Cats for me yet. Maybe it's a bit early; but I just get panicy after my second sub Adora never reached me.

I'm thinking maybe I should have gone the e-bay route with Battle Cat - cheaper (and quicker), going by others reports. Maybe I'll have to consider if for Tytus.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

none here either! Total bummer man!!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Heroic Warrior
    Received shipping notification on the 17th and no sign yet, Adora has been my quickest to date in just ten days

Heroic Warrior
    My e-bay Trap-Jaw arrived yesterday. Great figure though he has a his ankle are a bit loose and he sometimes falls over. It's amazing how different he looks as Kronis. I doubt I'll go via the e-bay method again, as my Battle-Cat was £47 and my e-bay Trap-Jaw was $30 plus $35 p&p. On top of my sub figure it's getting close to which is too much to pay for plastic. Although I love the Trap-Jaw figure I'd think it would have been better that a Kronis figure had been sold seperately with all new weapons.