Page 73 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 5803

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Was wondering, if anybody is still waiting for Moss Man to arrive?

Got Wun-dar & Evil-Lyn few days ago, but waiting since almost 7 weeks for Moss Man. I contacted MattyCollector and they confirmed sending him off on 16.03.2010 and said that delivery time varies.

I start to doubt that he will ever arrive and think he got lost. I assume my money is lost in this case. Somebody else made such an experience?

TG made a statement on the matty forums about the volcanic ash delaying delivery so Im assuming Moss Man is delayed beacuse of it...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

My first Wun-Dar, Lyn and map came on fri, just waiting for the second ones now. Was glad to see people don't seem to be getting customs fee's for these.

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Can't seem find anything that says 'rare map'.
    I cant find it either, can someone post the link please
    Last edited by 13977; May 4, 2010 at 05:59am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhawk View Post
    Was wondering, if anybody is still waiting for Moss Man to arrive?

Got Wun-dar & Evil-Lyn few days ago, but waiting since almost 7 weeks for Moss Man. I contacted MattyCollector and they confirmed sending him off on 16.03.2010 and said that delivery time varies.

I start to doubt that he will ever arrive and think he got lost. I assume my money is lost in this case. Somebody else made such an experience?
    Mate, if you were in the UK I would have said it was definitely (stolen) lost at this point as they all arrived ages ago. But as you're in Switzerland you may still have some hope left.

My brother and family lived in Basel for about 7 years so I have sympathy for your plight. Mattel won't do anything for you if you used the cheap shipping method, they'll just say "tough luck". You could call your credit/debit card company and reverse the transaction, as legally you didn't receive anything and don't have to pay. BUT if you do that, Digital River will block that card and account from future purchases on the web site.

Do you know any other Swiss fans on the boards who also ordered Moss Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Is there a link to this other map then?
    I am also interested in locating this phantom map.
    Last edited by SirBushnell; May 4, 2010 at 08:03am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...

Has nobody else been hit by customs then? They're wanting £16 from me. Not happy about that at all. As they probably all arrived in bulk or at least in small groups, it should be an all or nothing thing. If some people get their package for free, why the hell should others be charged nearly £20?!

I have 12" Venkman and weapons pack on the way so I fear the costumes.
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by SirBushnell View Post
    Mate, if you were in the UK I would have said it was definitely (stolen) lost at this point as they all arrived ages ago. But as you're in Switzerland you may still have some hope left.

My brother and family lived in Basel for about 7 years so I have sympathy for your plight. Mattel won't do anything for you if you used the cheap shipping method, they'll just say "tough luck". You could call your credit/debit card company and reverse the transaction, as legally you didn't receive anything and don't have to pay. BUT if you do that, Digital River will block that card and account from future purchases on the web site.

Do you know any other Swiss fans on the boards who also ordered Moss Man?
    Thanks for your input! I guess it doesn't make much change if you live in the UK or Switzerland in context of shipment (?)...so I really think it got lost/stolen this round.

Hmmm, I just can hope I can find a MOC Moss-Man for a reasonable price on Ebay and in case I really should still get the shipment of Matty, then I will sell the other Moss-Man.

Concerning your question about other Swiss MOTU fans having ordered Moss-Man: No, I don't know any.

Hmm, question is, if it makes sense to upgrade the shipment to UPS to avoid this in future? Although I suppose the Club Eternia membership cannot be "adjusted".

How much more is the shipping by UPS? Roughly 10$ more? So basically 3 successful deliveries and one unsuccessful delivery with standard shipment would be roughly equal to 3 UPS deliveries with no risk of losing the shipment. Heck, well so as long as not more than every fourth fig gets lost its worse taking the risk! ;-)

Ebay, I come...

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    Has nobody else been hit by customs then? They're wanting £16 from me. Not happy about that at all. As they probably all arrived in bulk or at least in small groups, it should be an all or nothing thing. If some people get their package for free, why the hell should others be charged nearly £20?!
    Is this for your Evil-Lyn and Wun-Dar? What value was put on the customs form by Digital River? It should have been $20 the same as a normal single figure going by my box. If they have marked it higher then that is why you'll have been charged. If not, it's another case of the inconsistent approach by HM Customs or Royal Mail (or courier) with regards to charges. Either way, it sucks that you have been charged! Plenty of us have been stung before when we weren't expecting it if that's any consolation.

How much more is the shipping by UPS?
    UPS shipping is $45.05 ($35.10 more than cheaper shipping), up to 5-6 figures, if I remember correctly, I have never used it myself.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCoin View Post
    UPS shipping is $45.05 ($35.10 more than cheaper shipping), up to 5-6 figures, if I remember correctly, I have never used it myself.

- Joni -
    Ah ja? Even? Good to know. Thought its roughly fig 20$ + 10$ shipment standard vs. fig 20$ + 20$ shipment UPS...

Ok, thanks! So in this case makes even less sense in ordering with UPS, if one orders regularly...

Have anymore non-subscription Evil Lyns arrived in the UK yet?
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Evil Master of D&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Have anymore non-subscription Evil Lyns arrived in the UK yet?
    One of my Evil-Lyn's was non subscription and arrived last Thursday (same day as the sub). My weapons packs also arrived the day after and I'm very pleased with them. Unfortunately Wun-Dar and one Evil-Lyn have odd bits of sloppy paint which is annoying but not a disaster.

Hope yours arrives soon!

I still cant believe it's 10 days before the next figure release/tytus train-wreack and I'm not moaning about where my figure is........

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    I still cant believe it's 10 days before the next figure release/tytus train-wreack and I'm not moaning about where my figure is........
    We all know where it is - the guys at customs are playing with it ;-)

Got my evil lynns, hordaks and weapons packs here in the uk. suprisingly fast..
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

I got a slip in the mail today. Not sure if its gonna be Moss Man or Evil Lyn... It had better be Moss Man though. lol
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Hey, you guys won't believe what I had in my mailbox!!!

I initially contacted MattyCollector asking them about the status of the shipped Moss Man and that I assume after 7 weeks the shipment got lost and they won't be able to help me either, so basically I would have my money lost. Bad luck...

They wrote back saying they sent me a replacement!!!!!

I almost can't believe it! I was speechless....still am! That's so generous of them! A lost shipment is really bad luck and actually nobody's fault...
    I think I won't believe it 100% until I have Moss Man in my hands!

I thought I have to post that to you guys to tell you MattyCollector is really doing almost everything for their fans! REALLY COOL!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE GUYS OF MATTYCOLLECTOR!!! MOTU FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    I got a slip in the mail today. Not sure if its gonna be Moss Man or Evil Lyn... It had better be Moss Man though. lol
    And which fig was it? Moss Man or the Evil Lady?
    Last edited by Silverhawk; May 6, 2010 at 09:15am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

They aren't all bad. They refunded a portion of the import duty from my Battle Cat shipment (when they marked it incorrectly at $80)

So the duty was about right for a $30 item.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

And which fig was it? Moss Man or the Evil Lady?
    Still gotta pop into the PO but I realised it might be the Weapons Pack too...
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

[QUOTE=Silverhawk;2421485]Hey, you guys won't believe what I had in my mailbox!!!

I initially contacted MattyCollector asking them about the status of the shipped Moss Man and that I assume after 7 weeks the shipment got lost and they won't be able to help me either, so basically I would have my money lost. Bad luck...

They wrote back saying they sent me a replacement!!!!!

I almost can't believe it! I was speechless....still am! That's so generous of them! A lost shipment is really bad luck and actually nobody's fault...
    I think I won't believe it 100% until I have Moss Man in my hands!

I thought I have to post that to you guys to tell you MattyCollector is really doing almost everything for their fans! REALLY COOL!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE GUYS OF MATTYCOLLECTOR!!! MOTU FOREVER!

GeeWhiz give me the name of whichever customer rep dealt with your plea cos I got told "tough luck" for both Hordak last year and TrapJaw this year - Trappy is even more overdue than your Mossman. I want some of that treatment......

Cool news man!

I think Matty is starting pull his finger out as I too has a good experience with an issue.
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Still no Evil Lyn today!
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    GeeWhiz give me the name of whichever customer rep dealt with your plea cos I got told "tough luck" for both Hordak last year and TrapJaw this year - Trappy is even more overdue than your Mossman. I want some of that treatment......
    You are waiting for TrapJaw and MossMan?

You contacted them over the official webpage and not by replying to a confirmation mail of them? I did the latter once in context of the battle cat rebate which was not applied to my final bill. Didn't get an answer. You need to use the online form and tell them which order Id your fig got. I received replies from two different people, though from the same standard service line email address.

I would say TrapJaw got lost in your case as well. Weird is MossMan, as also Iceman seems to be waiting as well for MossMan.

I mean the question is, if you received in the meanwhile other figs? If yes, I would say also MossMan is lost. I received as mentioned further above Evil-Lyn and Wun-Dar in the meanwhile, while MossMan is outstanding. So hard to imagine later shipped figs overtake earlier shipped ones...

Well I picked up my box today (haven't opened it yet) it's big so it has to be Evil-Lyn and Wun-Dar... which begs the question - Where the hell are my Moss Man figures!?!?
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by switcha View Post
    Is this for your Evil-Lyn and Wun-Dar? What value was put on the customs form by Digital River? It should have been $20 the same as a normal single figure going by my box. If they have marked it higher then that is why you'll have been charged. If not, it's another case of the inconsistent approach by HM Customs or Royal Mail (or courier) with regards to charges. Either way, it sucks that you have been charged! Plenty of us have been stung before when we weren't expecting it if that's any consolation.
    Finally went to pick the package up today and Digital River for whatever stupid reason printed a value of $60 on the outside of the box, whereas on the invoice inside it reads as the correct value of $20 + $9.95 shipping. I should not be having to pay £15, which is more than the actual value of the figure in the first place on account of them making a mistake. I'm really not too amused. Would I likely get anywhere at all if I complain to them?