Page 95 of 226 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 5627

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Yay, my sub Buzz-Off arrived today!

Being one of my favourite characters I was super excited about his release and he does not disappoint! What an amazing figure.

He's guarding my ambrosia supply until the rest of the Buzz-Offses I ordered arrive.

Just watched 'The Good Shall Survive.' Now I really want a Bee people army builder set. One of the bald ones and the guy with the binocular visor thing.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Nice pic Minion.
    I believe the reappearance of the snow has once again scuppered my MOTUC collection as my Buzz Off is nowhere to be seen.
    Now I can handle digging my car out, not being able to get to work and having to spend days clearing paths of fallen trees but when the snow starts delaying my He Man figures, well that just ****** me off!
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland Warrior View Post
    Nice pic Minion.
    I believe the reappearance of the snow has once again scuppered my MOTUC collection as my Buzz Off is nowhere to be seen.
    Now I can handle digging my car out, not being able to get to work and having to spend days clearing paths of fallen trees but when the snow starts delaying my He Man figures, well that just ****** me off!
    ha-ha! ... i was hoping for mine today too, but he's obviously decided to have a fly around first! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

My sub Buzz-Off arrived today. He wasnt one I was looking forward to as I tend to lean towards the 200X designs - however in hand I am very happy with him, love the head and the wings are very cool............ but the best thing of all - after 25 years I finally have a helmet that fits on his head!!

That completes my 2010 sub - I've been very happy with it, no probs at all and everything delivered swiftly. Hopefully 2011 will be the same (and not too many customs charge).

UK/ European Fans - How Long you waited for a Matty MOTUC shipment?

As I've possibly bored others on the UK forum with talk of my predicament - two Scareglows from his original sale and two Teelas from hers, all for our syndicate here in Scotland, I'm interested to know has anyone else here been waiting more than a year for figures as I have?
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Heroic Painting Warrior GLJossan's Avatar
    Behind Sorceress' shower curtain with a camera... Better known as NJ.
    That simply sounds... outrageous... It's really been that long?

No man, that's insane. Have you logged this with MattyCollector?

My Battlecat took six weeks (think the custom charge adds time...) and haven't received Buzz-Off yet...but that's madness.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

That's nuts.
    Parcel force can't be stuck in the East Kilbride roundabouts for a whole year can they?
    The Randy King was my longest wait, that was about 6-7 weeks and that was Edinburgh.
    I reckon you need to have a wee word with Matty.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Heroic Warrior
    I was surprised today to be woken up by a royal mail van outside my door with my buzz-off... never had a delivery on a sunday before

Heroic Warrior
    Got a customs invoice for Bcat in on Thursday, with the 31st as the date onit but my sub Buzz-Off was delivered today, post on a Sunday is a lovely thing and it's a rarity in a figure that he has a really nice paint job with no obvious marks or bleeds.

With all the hassle we have over customs fee's with MOTUC and what did I go and do the other day, order two $20 CD's off a musicians website can't believe I didn't remember to order them separately, will probable get stung of around £8 customs now
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    With all the hassle we have over customs fee's with MOTUC and what did I go and do the other day, order two $20 CD's off a musicians website can't believe I didn't remember to order them separately, will probable get stung of around £8 customs now

I did something very similar....... thinking I got a good deal I bought 2 pairs of Sprawl MMA shorts from the US for $80 - it was only when I received the £18 customs charge that I realised how stupid I had been. All year being careful with MOTUC orders and it all went down the drain...

Court Magician

Still Waiting for Cyber Monday Delivery in UK?

Hi all, just wondered if others are still waiting for their Cyber Monday Delivery in the UK?

I'm in Birmingham and i know post has been slow but I think I would have expected it by now?

Just wondered what others were experiencing?

Quote Originally Posted by swift33uk View Post
    Hi all, just wondered if others are still waiting for their Cyber Monday Delivery in the UK?

I'm in Birmingham and i know post has been slow but I think I would have expected it by now?

You're not alone, i'm still waiting for my Battle Cat. Hopefully it'll arrive this week or i'll start getting worried...

I live in the West Midlands near you and my sub Buzz-Off arrived this weekend. I noticed that a few other local orders were starting to arrive - hopefully you'll see something in the next few days - good luck

Quote Originally Posted by lee gray View Post
    I was surprised today to be woken up by a royal mail van outside my door with my buzz-off... never had a delivery on a sunday before
    same here! ... my buzz-off arrived yesterday, i almost didn't answer the door because it was so early! ...

all in all - buzz-off is an amazing figure - flawless! ... my only gripe is that if i was a MOC collector (i'm not) i would be a bit disappointed, as the paper name insert at the front was all folded up and hanging out of place ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    You're not alone, i'm still waiting for my Battle Cat. Hopefully it'll arrive this week or i'll start getting worried...
    Got a customs invoice through the door today - way too low for my Cyber Monday order - so i can only assume its my non sub buzz-off's... I guess i'd better start to let go of what I ordered on Cyber Monday :o(

Any sign of your battle cat?

Got a customs invoice through the door today - way too low for my Cyber Monday order - so i can only assume its my non sub buzz-off's... I guess i'd better start to let go of what I ordered on Cyber Monday :o(

Any sign of your battle cat?
    Yes, he just arrived this morning! (in a big box with a bunch of Justice League stuff I also bought, and luckily I didn't have to pay customs this time)

Thanks for asking, and don't give up hope! I'm sure your CM items will arrive soon.

Picked my Buzz Off up from the Post Office yesterday.
    Superb figure, best since Trap Jaw. I'd go as far as to say that he is the bee's knees!
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Has anyone in the UK received their Jan 2011 sub renewal or shipping confirmation yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    Has anyone in the UK received their Jan 2011 sub renewal or shipping confirmation yet?
    Nope, I haven't.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Yes, he just arrived this morning! (in a big box with a bunch of Justice League stuff I also bought, and luckily I didn't have to pay customs this time)

Thanks for asking, and don't give up hope! I'm sure your CM items will arrive soon.
    Unbelievably, my cyber Monday order arrived today! 3 days after my Buzz-off's did! So they're still making their way here!

I think i was a bit too hasty buying a He-man from ebay... now I have 1 too many He-man... can you have 1 too many He-man?

And no shipping confirmation as yet for January figures...

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    strangely enough, i got my shipping notice this morning for my MOTUC and GB's january subscription figures - but i haven't had my subscription renewal e-mail yet? ...

either way, i guess my january figures are on their way! ... still haven't been charged yet though ...

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Yeah, I got my shipping confirmation for this month's sub figure (first of 2011) this morning.

SirBushnell SPEAKS!

Get ready for a future with a magical blend of science fiction and fantasy. A brand new legend. A whole new war.
    It's coming...