Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wait! More Princess of Power Dolls / Characters at SDCC???

Wait! More Princess of Power Dolls / Characters at SDCC???

I saw these posted in a Facebook group.

catra.jpg

netossa.jpg

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettSander View Post
    Yes please make noise, with there no longer being a matty collector (see matty's facebook page )we need you all to be vocal in your want and we will do all we can to get more made! Thanks for all your support! We really appreciate it!
    Also please note that these are very work in progress but we want to show something of what could be if we got to continued the line! So yes, we know some details are wrong! Lol
    If we are able to get a line you can be sure she-ra would make a re-appearance. I designed her specifically so small changes could be made to offer a version different from the SDCC one!
    EDIT

https://www.instagram.com/mattycollectorig/
    Last edited by Tallstar; July 22, 2016 at 06:05pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Those look really nice! Breathe Tallstar! LOL
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Wow! I was passing on She-Ra until I knew if there was going to be a line. Looks like I'm back on Matty tomorrow to try and get one.
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor, Crystal Castle, the Fright Zone.

These are only what COULD be made. We must make a lot of noise if Mattel is going to go ahead with production.

#wewantmoreshera

3.jpg 4.jpg A.jpg
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Those look really nice! Breathe Tallstar! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by jastiles View Post
    Wow! I was passing on She-Ra until I knew if there was going to be a line. Looks like I'm back on Matty tomorrow to try and get one.
    I.am.so.excited!! I feel another excitement headache coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by jastiles View Post
    They said at Power-Con that, if there is enough demand, they have a multi-year subscription plan with ALL the POP characters, including concepts like Joya and Spidra.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Looks like the POP 1:6 line is getting the green light to expand after all. This is pretty exciting! Catra and Netossa both look awesome! Let's make some noise for this line to happen!!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    These are only what COULD be made. We must make a lot of noise if Mattel is going to go ahead with production.

#wewantmoreshera

3.jpg 4.jpg A.jpg
    #wewantmoreshera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was skeptical of a line like this, but damn they look awesome! Hope they end up getting made.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    I can't afford them but they look great! Hope a line gets made for everyone who wants them!

Gosh darn it! You baited me in with She-Ra then you go and do this?!? What am I supposed to to do, tell my daughter no? Have an incomplete set? You evil *******s

Looks great, btw!
    Hey Matty, Snake Mountain rocks! Please make it!!!

Yes please make noise, with there no longer being a matty collector (see matty's facebook page ��)we need you all to be vocal in your want and we will do all we can to get more made! Thanks for all your support! We really appreciate it!

Also please note that these are very work in progress but we want to show something of what could be if we got to continued the line! So yes, we know some details are wrong! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Looks like the POP 1:6 line is getting the green light to expand after all. This is pretty exciting! Catra and Netossa both look awesome! Let's make some noise for this line to happen!!
    No green light at all so please show some support for this idea!

Yes please make noise, with there no longer being a matty collector (see matty's facebook page ��)we need you all to be vocal in your want and we will do all we can to get more made! Thanks for all your support! We really appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

Great work again, Garrett! These look amazing!

I was able to score a She-Ra for my daughter and I today and she's thrilled. I said "remember the She-Ra you wouldn't put down at Power-Con? I got you one!" That was followed by jumping up and down and "yes, yes, yes!!!"

We had to go look at all the pics on the website and watch the first YouTube review. You made one 5 year old very happy, so thank you!
    Hey Matty, Snake Mountain rocks! Please make it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I may have jumped the gun there in all the excitement. I've started spreading the word out and I have purchased 2 She-ra dolls, hoping to snag a third on Friday. I'm glad it's out there on display for all the con goers to see what could happen. Amazing work there!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Netossa and Catra look great. Would definitely be interested in these.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

I want these through Barbie Collector or Mattel Shop.
    I do not want these through Super 7.
    I like the forward thinking of these! Taking the brand forward with new concepts based on the style we all know and love and not rehasing what we can find on e-bay.
    That Catra is EPIC! Work in progress...I'll buy it now!
    I want Garrett Sanders IN CHARGE! The man obviously knows how to create a quality product!
    I'm so conditional on this!
    lol but no joke I do want them...especially Mermista!!!!
    O.M.Gosh...Mermista! Hopefully if this does get the green line we...okay...I...dont have to wait 7 years for her!!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    These look awesome! I'm not a doll collector, but I'd definitely get these!

Okay
    #makesherahappen started on Instagram use it on Twitter too! I dont use twitter though!
    I'd like to think i have some amazing followers who have LARGE follpwing in the toy community.
    Ill see if i can get them on board!

Wow, they both look amazing!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Okay
    #makesherahappen started on Instagram use it on Twitter too! I dont use twitter though!
    I'd like to think i have some amazing followers who have LARGE follpwing in the toy community.
    Ill see if i can get them on board!
    The placards being shown by the dolls says to use the hash tag #wewantmoreshera. I would advise using that one first and foremost.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

These are Awesome! Not for me particularly but super great!

I hope you all who want it get the support. I cannot say enough about how cool it is.

Still hoping someone, Super 7, or the 4H themselves, get to continue a Collector MOTUC figure set. At least stuff is coming out to keep up interest.

@swifty i am using those pics

Heroic Warrior
    These look quite nice (although I don't love the extremely tiny waist).

But, they're not for me due to She-Ra being an "exclusive" and limited release. If someone can't easily acquire the title character, then I don't see a huge amount of demand for additional characters.

@swifty opps too busy looking at the actual dolls.
    Change made!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I need these in my life! Yes. Please. Now. #wewantmoreshera
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah