Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scratchin' Sound Catra in MOTUC

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

Scratchin' Sound Catra in MOTUC

So far, we only have one Catra in MOTUC. Yet, there are three vintage toy looks that haven't been Classicized, one of them being Scratchin' Sound Catra.

Who would like to see this purrrfect Catra variant in the line?

blog_catra_vs_golden_goose_kindlephoto-20698842.jpg

I think it's crazy that we haven't had a variant of Catra. She was She-ra's main nemesis in the vintage toy line. That being said I'm down for any variant of Catra.

I would DEFINITELY prefer just regular Vintage Toy CATRA personally!

Actually my #1 variant in MOTUC is Toy Catra!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    So far, we only have one Catra in MOTUC. Yet, there are three vintage toy looks that haven't been Classicized, one of them being Scratchin' Sound Catra.

Who would like to see this purrrfect Catra variant in the line?

blog_catra_vs_golden_goose_kindlephoto-20698842.jpg
    Me! I would love to get this vintage variant of Catra in MOTUC.
    If anyone has a Queen Marlena cardback for sale, please let me know. Thanks!!!!

My trade feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100

I will take any variation of the Catra toy, as long as it comes in a 2 pack with Starburst She-Ra and Catra's Shower Power weapon.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, HAWKE, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, KARG

No thanks.

As far as I'm concerned, we haven't finished the vintage line without all the POP variants.
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Hi!

I believe a pack of Starburst She-Ra and Barbarian Catra its on the way!

And I hope that a version mix & match of Shower Power Catra and Scratchin Sound Catra accompanies the Panther Filmation version of Catra!

Thus satisfy everyone! We need them! Meeeooowwwthh

;D
    "Pelos Poderes de Grayskull"

Quote Originally Posted by allandemorais View Post
    Hi!

I believe a pack of Starburst She-Ra and Barbarian Catra its on the way!

And I hope that a version mix & match of Shower Power Catra and Scratchin Sound Catra accompanies the Panther Filmation version of Catra!

Thus satisfy everyone! We need them! Meeeooowwwthh

;D
    Bring this on. Catra deserves at least one variant. Being she has four separate looks five if you count the panther form.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Been clamoring for the original toy version of Catra for years now, but yes- would also enjoy having a Scratchin' Sound variant of her in Collector's Choice as well (or instead of, if she's done right). I've never been a fan of how she appeared in Filmation, and found the Classics version of her rather lackluster.
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

I wouldn't mind seeing Scratching Sounds Catra, Shower Power Catra, Catra in panther form, and Starburst She-Ra all get figures made.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Yes, please! I need all three vintage Catra and She-Ra variants before my collection is complete.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

I would like to see a Starburst She-Ra and Barbarian Catra 2-pack, I think it would be a great item to put out for the POP section of the line.

I've always thought that Shower Power Catra was a more interesting looking variant of Catra than Scratchin Sound Catra though.

I would love to see any of the Catra variants make it to the line! Toy Catra was always my number 1 version of her. A 2 pack of a vintage toy She-ra (or Starburst) along with a vintage Catra has been rumored for a long time now. I'd love to see something come of it.

A big deluxe two pack of She-Ra vs Catra, where there are pieces included to make toy versions of She-Ra & Starburst She-Ra; as well as all three Catra variants (with the different legs; they have the tooling...), would be amazing.
    A Want List of Sorts: Roton, Skelcon, POP costume She-Ra / Starburst She-Ra, and all the other POP, Filmation, & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Scratching Sounds Catra, Shower Power Catra, Catra in panther form, and Starburst She-Ra all get figures made.
    Ditto here...
    If anyone has a Queen Marlena cardback for sale, please let me know. Thanks!!!!

My trade feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Yes, please! I need all three vintage Catra and She-Ra variants before my collection is complete.
    I fully agree with this. He-Man, Skeletor and Hordak received ALL their 80's variants (and some new versions!), but we are still missing ALL Catra's variants and 2 of She-Ra's.

- Toy Catra
    - Scratch N' Sound Catra
    - Shower Power Catra
    - Toy She-Ra
    - Starburst She-Ra

Optional:

- Captain of the Royal Guard She-Ra (final mini-comic)
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I want Scratchin' Sound Catra SO bad! I am shocked there isn't already a thread for her. I understand that the regular vintage version is more requested, and that's why there's so much talk about putting her with Starburst She-Ra, but that to me is blasphemy. That's like if they had released regular vintage Skeletor in a 2-pack with Battle Armor He-Man. I want them all though so I will gladly take them any way they come.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound CatraGrot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Court Magician
    I have no interest in another Catra. The one I have is fine.

Heroic Warrior
    She'd probably have to make the top 10-20 in the polls to be considered.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ight=2017+poll

My POP MOTUC classics won't feel complete without Scratchin' Sound Catra. I was rather disappointed that Starburst She-Ra and Scratchin' Sound Catra didn't make it into the final year of Classics. Hopefully we'll get both of them -- plus toy versions of She-Ra and Catra from the first wave of POP vintage figures.

No, nope. Not scratchin' Sounds. But I must have this:
    catra_by_danbrenus.jpg

This is the only catra variant I need or want. Clearly this is the one that should be made, if any, next.

I want all the Catra variants.

Shower Power Catra has been one of my most wanted figures since it was the only Catra I owned as a child.
    Transparently Yours,

Bonehead

I WANT ALL 80's Variants Of She-Ra & Catra !!

I wouldn't mind even SUB based on this !!
    In My Canon, Skeletor Has No Duck Feet !!!

Please believe that this is not a troll, but an honest question. I hope people get all the Catra variants they want.

A toy version of Catra would be a legit variant. Even people who wouldn't want her would recognize that. I'm curious as to how fans of her other variants would envision releasing them as the differences are so subtle. People were pretty down on Buzz Saw Hordak, especially before his chest opened. If you could oversee the release of the remaining three Catra variants, how would you put them out so people weren't paying considerable money for essentially different accessories and paint detailing on the legs? Because if there's a way to get those out, I won't lie, I'd buy it for sure. But I'm having trouble imagining how it would work.

FWIW I've always enjoyed my old school Panthor as Catra in cat form.