Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Filmation Beast Man & Evil Seed arrival thread!

Filmation Beast Man & Evil Seed arrival thread!

Getting new MOTUC on a Friday is my favorite way to start the weekend! Evil Seed's accessories are incredibly fun and well done!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Awesome! I should get mine on Wednesday.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Getting new MOTUC on a Friday is my favorite way to start the weekend! Evil Seed's accessories are incredibly fun and well done!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

NICE! Beast Man looks great hunched over & loving evil seed too. can't wait till mine arrive on the 18th
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

What does Seed look like from below?

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Delivery scheduled for today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    What does Seed look like from below?
    there were test shots of him on ebay last year without the cloak. His legs are just a bunch of intertwined vines with no knee articulation. The legs do move back and forth at the crotch but the cloak will prevent that.
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    These figures, especially the exclusive evil seed represent what this line is really about. The unique look of the figure, the awesome cartoon detail of the accessories. I love it.

Still haven't received shipping notification for mine, which is unusual.

I wonder if he looks completely ridiculous wearing Classics Beastman's armor? Just for fun.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Amazing! great pics!

good job on evil seed but I better prefer keep the 200x version
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

"The most powerful MOVIE in the universe" (fingers crossed)

Widget
    Havent received my shipping notification as well. Just the renewal one. On the site it shows still in progress. Its strange as the other figures shipped on time.

Heroic Warrior
    That wide shot of all the released filmation figures is great and puts a smile on my face. You can also put orko and sorceress in there too

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Delivered! Beastman was the figure that really sold me on subbing. And Evil Seed! Brilliant exclusive and really well done. Both of these are a lot of fun. (Updated ankles on Beastman, by the way. No gap.)

And the newest Beastmen as of late...

"Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Heroic Warrior
    The team also thankfully corrected the forearms. Instead of casting in red and painting orange they cast in orange then painted bracers red

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

There was nothing wrong before, what we saw then was an early sample. Just like the Trap Jaw with red shoulder joints.

And what the actual hell, mine hasn't even shipped yet...

The order shows up in the cart on my Sub page, but nothing.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; August 13, 2016 at 08:36pm.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Skeletor
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I got mine today! I had to stalk the mail lady after she left a slip rather than the package, but I found her!!!

image.jpg

Head swap!

image.jpg

*Edit* Ugh! Sorry about the sideways pictures. They are not like that in my phone.

Glad to hear there's other stalkers out there. I had to do that a couple of weeks ago when my Three Terrors figures showed up from eBay. That slip is the biggest slap in the face when you're excited about getting something.

Anyway, my Beast Man and Evil Seed showed up today--I think they look great. On top of that I scored the Armored Batman and Superdoomed from for DC Multiverse today too. While they're not MOTUC, they feel like it on those bucks. I don't know why that makes me so happy, but it just does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Head swap!

image.jpg
    I LOVE that head swap!!! The Filmation head on the 200x body is appealing on a very strange level. Sort of in that, cheesy sci-fi kind of way.

I got mine and I think that things are already changing over at Mattel.
    My box came from Newgistics out of Commerce, California.
    Up until now and since the line started, all my shipments came with the return address as "fulfillment center, Ontario California.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post

I LOVE that head swap!!! The Filmation head on the 200x body is appealing on a very strange level. Sort of in that, cheesy sci-fi kind of way.
    I like it too. Reminds me of Voldemort.

Evil Seed looks dead on! Can't wait to display him. Beastman is sadly off model. Lack of the "hunch" back, and the face doesn't look much like the cartoon. I feel like they should have put a bit more work into his face...like used 3D modeling first then tweak. They did a great job on He-Man, Skeletor, and Trap-Jaw, but Evil-Lyn and Beastman so far are off.

I got mine today! I had to stalk the mail lady after she left a slip rather than the package, but I found her!!!

image.jpg

Head swap!

image.jpg

*Edit* Ugh! Sorry about the sideways pictures. They are not like that in my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMarmot View Post
    Glad to hear there's other stalkers out there. I had to do that a couple of weeks ago when my Three Terrors figures showed up from eBay. That slip is the biggest slap in the face when you're excited about getting something.

Anyway, my Beast Man and Evil Seed showed up today--I think they look great. On top of that I scored the Armored Batman and Superdoomed from for DC Multiverse today too. While they're not MOTUC, they feel like it on those bucks. I don't know why that makes me so happy, but it just does.
    You guys are not alone AT ALL! I've stalked delivery people, too!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    I am loving the hunched look on Beastman! I was confident it would look right in hand and posed, but it's still a sigh of relief. This is one of my most desired figures ever. Can't wait for him to get here!

Evil Seed came out great too! He is really fun!

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Im getting my quarterly sub this Wednesday, I can't wait any longer, Beast Man looks straight out of the TV, I love it!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

image.jpg

Head swap!

image.jpg

Looking at those two side by side makes me very glad they made them into two different figures, there's no way they could have done them both justice with a costume swap.

Widget
    So who does that shield go too?