Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is 200X King Hsss Snake Form? (now an extra figure for November)

Where is 200X King Hsss Snake Form? (now an extra figure for November)

I like many have been asking and waiting to know which figure this piece gets packaged with. Well I didn't see it anywhere or with any of the figures revealed at SDCC 2015 so where is it?
    If you need a reminder of just how awesome this piece is I have included a couple of photos.MATTEL_MASTERS_OF_THE_UNIVERSE_CLASSICS_200X_KING_HSSS_03.jpgMATTEL_MASTERS_OF_THE_UNIVERSE_CLASSICS_200X_KING_HSSS_04.jpg

I am not a big 200X fan, but I definitely want to see this released. Don't forget about these awesome snakes Mattel!

Im curious about this as well. Maybe if Pixel Dan gets a guided walk through this question will come up.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Yes we were told this would come later in 2015 so where is it? As a subholder who signed up when it was stated we'd get the Snake form as part of the 2015 sub, I expect it to be released with a 2015 sub product.

Though to be fair, have we actually seen all the extras that come with the variants? I mean to be fair, the comics were not displayed with the Laser figures right?
    6 characters I still need: 6/Granita, 5/Filmation Leech, 4/Filmation Tung Lashor, 3/Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina), 2/Hunga the Harpy, 1/Dylamug.

It was promised to come with another 2015 figure when the whole sub drive was going on last year... I'll be pretty miffed (now that subs are open for 2016) if it gets mysteriously dropped with no further mention.
    Mattel? Anyone?
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Yeah, we need some of that "transparency" that is supposed to be the name of the game now to let us know when/where/if this will appear. I really hope it's with Buzz Saw Hordak (to help sell all of my extras of him).
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Yes we were told this would come later in 2015 so where is it? As a subholder who signed up when it was stated we'd get the Snake form as part of the 2015 sub, I expect it to be released with a 2015 sub product.

Though to be fair, have we actually seen all the extras that come with the variants? I mean to be fair, the comics were not displayed with the Laser figures right?
    I agree with you and hope they just forgot it like FF He Man's Flying Fists but someone should say something or let us fans know.

I, as many others, am guessing Hordak as he doesn't have much new molding wise.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    I, as many others, am guessing Hordak as he doesn't have much new molding wise.
    Hordak has a totally new torso, with the chest panel opening and the buzz saw fitting inside (confirmed at the panel). Granted, it's not a ton of new sculpting, but it's more than just a simple repaint.

I did notice the snake form was mysteriously missing from the display, and wasn't very comforted with the way the question was answered (or non-answered) in the panel. It was one of several uncomfortable moments, despite a lot of great figures announced.

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    Hordak has a totally new torso, with the chest panel opening and the buzz saw fitting inside (confirmed at the panel). Granted, it's not a ton of new sculpting, but it's more than just a simple repaint.

I did notice the snake form was mysteriously missing from the display, and wasn't very comforted with the way the question was answered (or non-answered) in the panel. It was one of several uncomfortable moments, despite a lot of great figures announced.
    What was said at the panel regarding it?
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    What was said at the panel regarding it?
    Basically that they haven't forgotten about it and are still looking into it... In other words, they have no concrete plan and we only have 5 more months.

Knowing what we know about production schedules, how in the world can they have no plan but still get it out by end of year?

Basically that they haven't forgotten about it and are still looking into it... In other words, they have no concrete plan and we only have 5 more months.

Knowing what we know about production schedules, how in the world can they have no plan but still get it out by end of year?
    Well, at this point, I would assume that the figures for the rest of the year are either in production, or really close to it. Maybe they forgot to slot it in somewhere and they'll have to send it out separately in a poly bag (if they send it out this year at all)?

NOT LIKING THIS AT ALL !!!!!

Yeah, seems strange that they don't have it figured out at this point. I'm fine with it coming poly-bagged, just hope it is coming period.

That's not encouraging at all. The snake torso was one of the main reasons I subbed.

Yeah, seems strange that they don't have it figured out at this point. I'm fine with it coming poly-bagged, just hope it is coming period.
    I highly doubt they'd poly-bag it, since the whole point of not including it with the Hsss pack was because they couldn't afford the extra cost to include it. I see absolutely no way they would include the item as a free pack-in to every single subscriber and not affect the cost of one of the monthly figures as they stand.

This is really, really upsetting right now. I figured they would hold that piece hostage until the end of the year and release it with Dare. Now if seems like one of those, "Will you stop bugging us about that thing and just go away?" items for Mattel.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Chill out, people. They said it is coming.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, HAWKE, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, KARG

Hmm...most concerning.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I figured it would come with the Laser Light variants. Isn't that the "holiday" pack that they included in the sub? That would be my guess.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

No Thundercats Sub For Me Due To The 200x King Hsss Torso fiasco!

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Aren't we supposed to get that AND Snake Armor He-Man's shield? I was certainly hoping to have both by the end of the year.

I hope they get us some info.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

That's very strange and confusing to know. They should release it this year. I'd accept a poly bagged version but I foresee Digital River charging us shipping as if it's an entire figure, they're such screw ups when it comes to these things.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

Heroic Warrior
    I've been wondering about this too. Glad someone brought it up. After Mattel dropped Toyguru there has been zero mention of this Snake form still coming.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think that, from a legal standpoint since they told us it would be coming with another 2015 sub, they could NOT ship it with another figure.

I'm going to guess it's coming later in the year, but perhaps Dan can ask when we can expect to see it.

"We're looking into it" since it was shown and SPECIFICALLY stated would be packaged out later is not an acceptable answer.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Just went over to Mattycollector.com and in the news section they have listed the remaining figures for 2015 and what they come with and guess what? There is no mention of the snake form in any of them!!! I AM REALLY GETTING ****** OFF NOW!!!!!!! The only figures they didn't have mentioned were the laser figures. This is unacceptable!!!! Mattel needs to tell us something solid and stop ducking the question. This was a great day until this whole fiasco ruined it !!!!
    Last edited by Skeledor; July 11, 2015 at 01:43am.