Thread: Gleedal & her tiger

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar

Gleedal & her tiger

We already got Plundor, so we really should get Gleedal. I think she would be awesome and her tiger would require minimal tooling.

I even made a vintage custom of her.

Show your support for the sexy bird lady!!

PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    They'd make a cool exclusive.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Good idea, they could be easy customs but what i like is she has a signature weapon, since we have the cats, the tiger would be easy. Only thing is, shes not from Eternia, and i know we have Plundor who is not from Eternia either , but i am a stickler for things like that, thats why i never wanted Plundor.

I'd totally get this
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior
    I want both in Motuc!!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Gleedal is in the poll, vote for her today!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I felt she was way worthy of a figure, even before Plundor. She is unique and would be a great addition to MOTUC. If she would be included and she deserves it.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Some figures like Gleedal and her tiger or Game Master and his spy needs to be made because they have an original look that fits in Classics
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Upvoting this figure! The rabbit needs his nemesis to keep him in check...and a Rabbot figure as well! Maybe it can re-use at least the arms from robot knight?
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Now this could be cool to have.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Gleedal is a weird looking character, but I wouldn't be against it. She'd also be good to customize having a human body.

Heroic Warrior
    We have Plundor, so I'm up for it. It'd be a unique figure set to have.
    Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

I rather like Gleedle and Plundor, so I'd definitely be up for this.

YES!! I'd buy a Gleedal figure. I'd like to her to be as detailed and animated just like Plundor was (a combo of both).
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2018: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    YES!! I'd buy a Gleedal figure. I'd like to her to be as detailed and animated just like Plundor was (a combo of both).
    Plundor was an example of a perfectly executed Filmation figure! Classics level details on a fantastic update to the Filmation look. I'd love to see Gleedal, or any Filmation figure done that way!
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Plundor was an example of a perfectly executed Filmation figure! Classics level details on a fantastic update to the Filmation look. I'd love to see Gleedal, or any Filmation figure done that way!
    Completely agree. Hawke is a total and utter fail.

I think Gleedal is the most unappealing design in any incarnation of MOTU.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    agreed, I preferred the "classicized" versions however I am still down to get either styling.

I could be down for a Gleedal. Tiger...meh. Gleedal is definitely on the pile of "sure but also if not oh well" for me. If revealed I'd be like "oh, cool" and if not I would not think too much about it.

I do like her costume, (heheh) but does anyone know her feet? I'd love to see bird feet like on Vultak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I think Gleedal is the most unappealing design in any incarnation of MOTU.
    yeah, she's kinda a mess....but I could see maybe the 4H doing something with it. Her head is troubling in the way that any bird humanoids are. If you do not do a literal beak, is it really bird like enough? And if you do is it not then a bit to unhumanoid to identify with.

I would LOVE to be able to buy a figure of Gleedal. She's a great character!
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Ghost, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro, Dree-Elle & Uncle Montork.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Bow, Mantenna, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Prince Adam, Glimmer, Adora

I would buy her if she came with her Tiger.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.