Thread: Any interest in Classics figures with interchangeable parts like Mythic Legions?

Any interest in Classics figures with interchangeable parts like Mythic Legions?

The Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions figures can be broken down into a lot of parts! The parts are interchangeable, much like Modulok, allowing for a seemingly unlimited amount of new designs. Would you be interested in MOTU Classics figures with interchangeable parts like this?

Super7 could release a He-Man figure and Skeletor figure, for example, as a test to gauge interest. Perhaps future Classics figures could be made like this, without sacrificing any aesthetic details.

Ideally, it would be great to have Classics figures that are compatible with Mythic Legions. A win for both Classics and Mythic Legions fans!

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    The Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions figures can be broken down into a lot of parts! The parts are interchangeable, much like Modulok, allowing for a seemingly unlimited amount of new designs. Would you be interested in MOTU Classics figures with interchangeable parts like this?

Super7 could release a He-Man figure and Skeletor figure, for example, as a test to gauge interest. Perhaps future Classics figures could be made like this, without sacrificing any aesthetic details.

Ideally, it would be great to have Classics figures that are compatible with Mythic Legions. A win for both Classics and Mythic Legions fans!
    Not really any more then what we have gotten so far.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Warrior
    I suggested the same to Brian and I think the durability long term was the issue.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    If engineered perfectly, sure, why not. But I doubt it would go smoothly and be cost effective.

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    It would have been a great idea but I don't want another He Man & Skeletor, I have about 10 versions of each characters.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Umm....nah. I have no need for that.

They already have Adamonn, and Keltuss, plus some other guy that looks like a version of man at arms.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdude

Heroic Warrior
    But for the record, absolutely if it can be executed well. At least hands and boots for goodness' sake.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think it would be neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Not interested. Even when I have the option to swap parts, I rarely do. It would mean redesigning the Classics parts anyway, and then they wouldn't be Classics.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

What I would have liked was if they had been somewhat more changeable from the begining. So I could swap loinclothes, etc, easier like the heads. Heck, I cannot believe we have not seen the swappable function from Trap Jaw more often.

yes totally down for this

No Not interested in this at all
    Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Heroic Warrior
    I've seen lots of customs and kits that you can use to upgrade figures with new heads and accessories. I would love to build some of these things, but the issue I have is that the bodies themselves are still pretty $$$, I would love to see something that you could order a standard or variation body, packed in a bag, and for a portion of the price. I have most of my figures still on the card, and only a few of my figures open. I would like to get a few figures for display with vehicles , but don't need the packaging.

Yes and no. Some additional modularity would be nice, but my biggest problem with ML (and I LOVE my ML figures) is that the stupid hands are always falling off. It drives me up a wall. If they can fix this then yeah, I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche View Post
    Yes and no. Some additional modularity would be nice, but my biggest problem with ML (and I LOVE my ML figures) is that the stupid hands are always falling off. It drives me up a wall. If they can fix this then yeah, I'm in.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. I saw the 4H announce they've tweaked the figures so the joints are much tighter now.

Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdude

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. I saw the 4H announce they've tweaked the figures so the joints are much tighter now.

Yeah, I saw that. I hope this applies to hands as well. My minotaur especially has his hand fall off on a regular basis. Annoying!

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...It would be pretty obscure, but I think a Modulok-styled set based on the MOTU Magazine "create a warrior" or whatever they called it feature could be a lot of fun! Just include all of those parts, but articulated, throw in a random handful of weaponry, and done!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!