Page 169 of 227 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 5669

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Got my Cyber Monday Vykron today. Just about worth £20.
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Pleased to announce that all my sale weekend items have arrived safely

My Man-E-Faces arrived thursday, so that's it. Now done dealing with Matty direct, unless I buy early access stuff or the SDCC exclusive.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

All of Matty sale items have now arrived.

My Granamyr and Mosquitor came today.

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    i work in the delivery centre for a major retail chain (im not saying which one) but we have our some of our deliveries done by parcelforce and from what i hear they have been hit with a huge amount of deliveries 2 and a half thousand failed last week one guy mentioned he could not get into his office due to all the packages! what this means for the sub deliveries i have no idea but its likely some of us are looking at january
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    My Granamyr and Mosquitor came today.
    Nice, any customs on Granamyr?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

The postman just handed me Temple of Darkness Sorceress!

Just Granamyr and the December sub items to come now.
    Can't believe it's only a month until Ram Man.

Court Magician
    Got my Temple of Darkness Sorceress today too.

Looks like me too ;-) But I was out so all I got was a card..
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Got my TOD Sorceress today. A great looking figure. Glad I picked her up. It's also tremendous to finally have a stand for the marble of power. I am amazed I didn't lose it before now! Looking forward to Procrustus and the free gift/figure!
    Neutral Forest Spirit

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Still waiting on my ToD, Adora, Bikini Teela from Black Wednesday, The Secret Identity pack from the Following week (5 of these were my nephews Christmas presents, oh well) and my sub Crusty and mozzy. Granny still hasnt even shipped and I ordered in the first hour of him going on sale...
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Finally got my KG & TOD Sorceress today (now a late xmas present for my brother, oh well).

Just waiting for the "Heroic Secret Identity" 3 Pack now which should arrive by next week

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

TOD Sorceress arrived a couple of days ago. Just Granamyr and the December sub gear left to come now.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

No sign of my sub stuff yet but Granamyr just showed up this morning. I used UPS for the first time but the dude wanted 32 quid in cash up front before he’d hand him over. At least with Royal Mail you get the little card through your door and you can pay when it suits you. This caught me a little off guard. Luckily my girlfriend had the money on her otherwise I would have had to arrange for a redelivery.

I’ve opted for UPS for my sub this year but having second thoughts now. Perhaps after Ram Man and King He-Man show up I’ll switch back to Royal Mail. Having money lying around just for deliveries is inconvenient.

Plus the customs on Castle Grayskull is going to be brutal.

Aside from that, my Black Friday/Cyber Monday stuff has (mostly) shown up. These included:
    TOD Sorceress, Draego-Man, Count Marzo, Princess Adora, Catra, Evil-Lyn, Vykron (Space Ace) Man-at-Arms, Stratos, Hordak, Battleground Teela, Buzz Off and Battle Cat.

However I’m still waiting for Clawful, Battleground Evil-Lyn and Skeletor. Considering they were supposedly shipped on the 29th Nov I’m a getting a little worried. Might ring up the post office later to check if they have them.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Still waiting on my ToD, Adora, Bikini Teela from Black Wednesday, The Secret Identity pack from the Following week (5 of these were my nephews Christmas presents, oh well) and my sub Crusty and mozzy. Granny still hasnt even shipped and I ordered in the first hour of him going on sale...
    Update

1 pack down, 3 to go (Granny shipping notice arrived yesterday). ToD is great and i will be able to start on my movie sorceress custom shortly.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

does anyone know if granamyr comes through royal mail or parcel force? also no news on my procrustus yes is he coming by royal mail?
    thanks

I remember someone saying at some point that a parcel above certain size is being automatically handled by Parcelforce - curious to see if that's the case ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Oh hi Mosquitor, nice of you to pop by
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Court Magician
    My December sub,Mosquitor and Procrustus arrived today,no customs,which was nice,my free figure was Stratos.Just waiting for my Granamyr to arrive now.

Still waiting on my Dec sub items but good to see they have started turning up customs free.

I did however have my 30th Anniversary DVD box set turn up from Amazon - unfortunately hit by customs (£20.10!!) - but after that inital shock and getting it home - it's a great looking set - new cool art work and nicely presented.

I've been a bit slack in collecting the DVDs over the years so it was a perfect opportunity to pick almost everything I wanted in one fell swoop.

Anyone else in the UK pick this up?

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Just received my day of sale Mosquitor and Bubble Power She-Ra, just Procrustus to come and that'll be my final Matty purchases until there's a sale on.

Received my DOS Mosquitor today
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got my DOS Mosquitor and DC Platinum and Tin.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by ADPriceless View Post
    Still waiting on my Dec sub items but good to see they have started turning up customs free.

I did however have my 30th Anniversary DVD box set turn up from Amazon - unfortunately hit by customs (£20.10!!) - but after that inital shock and getting it home - it's a great looking set - new cool art work and nicely presented.

I've been a bit slack in collecting the DVDs over the years so it was a perfect opportunity to pick almost everything I wanted in one fell swoop.

Anyone else in the UK pick this up?

Mine arrived just before January. I opted for Amazon too. I agree its a great set. Would have been nice if it had included the other New Adventures episodes just for the sense of completion, but they aren't hard to find. The soundtrack is now on my iPhone. Nothing beats listening to the He-Man theme tune in the gym.

Nice to see Mosquitor and Procrustus are starting to show up. Looking forward to adding them to my ever explanding collection. Its getting tricky figuring out where to put all these figures, especially because I'm a MOC collector (usually, but I decided to open Granamyr as he was completely boxed up which seemed a shame as he's too cool to keep unassambled) Seriously contemplating opening the rest of them now, just to save on space!