Page 173 of 226 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 5636

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

I got a custom note from parcelforce for £17 today.

I received my last parcel from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion from back in November, just this week. Crazy that it took so long, I even contacted Digital River but they wasn't much help. Thankfully I now have my Clawful, Skeletor and Battleground Evil-Lyn.

Then Parcel Force delivered Procrustus, Mosquitor and Stratos on Thursday. Procrustus is easily my favourite giant!!!

Plus I already have Granamyr and Netossa thanks to the faster shipping method I opted for this year, so I'm all caught up. I wasn't thrilled with Netossa at first, but I keep finding myself admiring the sculpt so I'm of the complete opposite opinion now. She's an exceptional figure. A really beautiful toy.

Also won a few bids on ebay for some great 200x items - still have my eye on a few more actually. So far it's been a pretty cool month as a He-Man collector.

Can't wait for February though and am especially excited about Jitsu. Will probably pick up a double of him. Also planning on picking up 2 extra Ram Man figures (one for my son, plus a spare for me) on top of the one that comes with my sub. Those guys are gonna sell out so fast its not even funny.

presuming we won't see netossa till early to mid february, what sort of customs fee can we expect for her? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Im still waiting on my Granymer and Netossa here, order him a little later so hoping he gets here this week. 24 pounds for my last bunch that inclued free figure of Mer-Man and Procrustus and Frosta. Why do we have to paye so much in customs, cant they send out as gifts or something? God knows the price on Greyskull when we get to it.

STILL NO DECEMBER SUB ITEMS! Nightmare, gonna email DR again now. And change that damn shipping method whilst I'm at it.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Just received my essentials BP She-Ra & King Hsss.

Just got Netossa, no custom charge. Didn't realise she has no articulation at the calf. No black mark on the cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Just got Netossa, no custom charge. Didn't realise she has no articulation at the calf. No black mark on the cape.
    word from home is that netossa has arrived with me too (i work away during the week) - no customs fee either by the sounds of it
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

My sub Netossa, slow shipping arrived today, no customs charges.

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    £44 in customs from parcel force in total. £21 for December's sub and £23 for Granamyr. I expected as much.

For those who don't have either yet, check with your local parcel force. This time they sent me a letter... BUT only for my December sub. When I polled up they had my Granamyr too which turned up a day after my December sub. Last time I dealt with Parcel Force, I had NO letter at all, and it was only because of these boards that I checked with my local depot.

You have 20 days after it comes to collect. My arrived on the 14th of January, so check guys.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Feels like she arrived quickly after only just getting Mosquitor and Procrustus on Friday. Got Stratos as a free figure too which was handy as he is the only figure I had second hand without a card back. Need to find a good custom to use the spare for now.

My free Slimer turned up yesterday (yes, on a Sunday). He was posted 2 days after my Granny (on 3rd Jan, whereas Granny was posted on the 1st) so I guess Granny will still be in customs somewhere. It'll be interesting to see if he turns up before Netossa.

Netossa arrived with no customs charge. Doesn't make me like her anymore though

Still no sign of Granamyr.

Heroic Warrior
    Netossa arrived today, or yesterday technically. A good omen for the start of the year. Hoping Rorschach from Watchmen is not far behind and similarly customs-free.

Netossa arrived here too - thankfully no customs charge, don't think I could stomach having to pay any more for that figure - probably my least favourite in the line so far.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Feels like she arrived quickly after only just getting Mosquitor and Procrustus on Friday. Got Stratos as a free figure too which was handy as he is the only figure I had second hand without a card back. Need to find a good custom to use the spare for now.
    I think he makes a good base for a pre accident CyChop..

Still waiting on my Granny Myra who was posted on the 2nd Jan (even though I ordered on the 16th Dec) and no sub Netossa yet, though I'm not really bothered about that one, when it comes it comes. I'll open and stick her at the back of the shelf somewhere - I want my FangMan!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

My Netossa also arrived yesterday.
    Good to see a single figure arriving without a customs charge despite the price hike.

I like her, although I really don't have the space to display much of anything at the moment.
    I'll have to do something about that before Castle Grayskull arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    £44 in customs from parcel force in total. £21 for December's sub and £23 for Granamyr. I expected as much.

For those who don't have either yet, check with your local parcel force. This time they sent me a letter... BUT only for my December sub. When I polled up they had my Granamyr too which turned up a day after my December sub. Last time I dealt with Parcel Force, I had NO letter at all, and it was only because of these boards that I checked with my local depot.

You have 20 days after it comes to collect. My arrived on the 14th of January, so check guys.

Hopefully this is just your particular depot being inneficient and isn't a widespread problem. i don't understand why they would hold an item that needs import duty paid but never inform the owner and then just get rid of the parcel. How many others are still waiting on Granamyr now though?

I just contacted my local depot and they have nothing, nada, zilch.

My December stuff should only take this long if it was being held by customs and it hasn't.

I've fired another e-mail off to DR as its been six weeks now. A bit disheartening that they had no Granamyr waiting for me either.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!

I also got my sub Netossa yesterday with no customs charge I've not had chance to open her yet.
    Parcel Force should also be delivering my two Dec Subs today as I've now paid them the £38.24 in customs fee's!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Originally Posted by super-munkyboy

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    Hopefully this is just your particular depot being inneficient and isn't a widespread problem. i don't understand why they would hold an item that needs import duty paid but never inform the owner and then just get rid of the parcel. How many others are still waiting on Granamyr now though?
    Nope! Have had it happen to me in Liverpool, they never sent me/it got lost in the post anything to tell me my post SDCC Vykrons had arrived, I just popped in on the off chance after about 6 weeks of waiting - it was due to be returned within the next few days - however the 2 other times they had something of mine they have sent me notification

I am still waiting on Granny
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Ransom note for £26 for Granamyr. Annoying that I've been hit with the higher handling charge for both that and the Dec sub. Seems to be no logic/consistency with Parcel Force applying an £8 or £13 charge.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Netossa arrived with no customs charge. Doesn't make me like her anymore though

Snap
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Liverpool was the depot I rang today, the girl didn't seem too clued up but she was adamant that they had nothing for me. No December sub. No Granamyr.

I'm resigned to the fact now that the December stuff is lost, just hope I can get replacements as its 2012 stuff and so the "no tracking, no replacement" edict shouldn't apply.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Liverpool was the depot I rang today, the girl didn't seem too clued up but she was adamant that they had nothing for me. No December sub. No Granamyr.

I'm resigned to the fact now that the December stuff is lost, just hope I can get replacements as its 2012 stuff and so the "no tracking, no replacement" edict shouldn't apply.
    I called Parcelforce yesterday as was still waiting on my Dec DOS figures - first person I spoke to said there was nothing which I thought sounded strange as I had received my Granamyr a few weeks ago - but she seemed rather incompetent and just said oh the database isn't that accurate. I called back to speak to someone else (I always use the 3 person rule) and she confirmed it came through on 15th Jan (same day as Grany) but I never received a letter. Got it delivered today.

I would call back and if you have had anything from Parcelforce come through in the past few months just get them to check they have put the correct address in their system to make sure they have the right person