Page 274 of 290 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 7235

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Not sure what shipping style I chose but is was $48 for 10 figures (2 full sets and 2 loose)
    That's odd because I ordered 2x Club Grayskull, 1x Teela, 1x Hordak and 1x Tri-Klops (total of 11 figures) and mine was sent by Fedex... I also paid $48 for shipping.

I guess that one extra figure was the difference between them using USPS and Fedex?
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    Got my ransom note from parcelforce £38.02 have they put their clearance fees up as itís £11.25 now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my figures late this afternoon (by Fedex) No customs charges (and there might not be as it seemed to clear customs quite fast) but there was nothing on the boxes to say what the declared value was or anything...

As for the figures they all have very nice paint apps, with the only exception being one of the Imps that has slight paint streak on one of his eyes. I believe I have 2x Teela's with the small hip pegs and 1x Teela with one small and one long peg (though it's really hard to tell as they are still in package) Her face on all 3 of mine are beautiful and I'm thankful derp eye seems to be a thing of the past.

Also one of my Man at Arms is awkwardly placed in the package where the articulation point of the leg is almost over the loin cloth and his ab crunch has him arched forward. Being a MOC collector this irks me a little, but I'll take that seeing as he has very nice paint apps with almost no paint bleed on the arm armour (something I've seen a lot of other fans Man at Arms figures suffer from!)

Overall I'm very happy with my figures and the only real issue (for me anyway) is the hip pegs. This better not happen with Wave 2 or I'll definitely start being more selective about what I order (especially female characters).
    Last edited by blackiecats; March 8, 2018 at 06:13pm.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

I opened all mine yesterday as well.
    I forgot how much I missed opening new figures!

Fixing Tri-Klops's visor wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - although it was stuck on there pretty tight.
    I had to insert a small screwdriver and work my way around the head breaking the paint seal after everything had been heated.
    Only took about 5 minutes though, and now I can't tell anything was ever amiss.

This was a good selection of figures, and a significant step up from the Power Con exclusives.
    Not perfect of course - the hip pegs were too long on the female figures, the paint is sloppy in places, and a few joints were either frozen or too loose, the new tool for the male buck hasn't come out quite as well as the old one.... but it's easy to list defects. I really enjoyed opening them, and having a bit of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer The Guide View Post
    Got my ransom note from parcelforce £38.02 have they put their clearance fees up as it’s £11.25 now??

Same here :-(
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Mine arrived at lunch time, been playing all afternoon. Looks like I got lucky, Teela does have a leg gap on one side, but a bit of posing hides it.

Stratos was clearly pleased to see his wife and sister arrive

DSC_0218.jpg
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Still waiting, no figures, letters or emails for me, I must admit that I'm getting a bit frustrated now!

Mine arrived yesterday. Had to pay £97.52 to Parcel force in order to get them though, which is a lot to pay when you know that several figures are sub par.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday. Had to pay £97.52 to Parcel force in order to get them though, which is a lot to pay when you know that several figures are sub par.
    How many figures was that for?

Haven’t heard a thing yet, so I’ve sent an email for an update.
    We’ll see how long that takes.

Still nothing here...
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Me neither. Glad I'm not the only one!

Paid my ransom and expect the figures on Tuesday.. Fingers crossed there will be no issues consider I only ordered one set and there are no replacements..

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    Mine arrived about 10 mins ago not opened them yet

Bummed that it looks like I won't see my figures before the pre-order for wave 2 closes.
    I want to order them but I'm super broke and committing to that much money without even seeing the first wave doesn't sit right.

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    Haven’t heard a thing yet, so I’ve sent an email for an update.
    We’ll see how long that takes.
    Did you get an update? I was thinking about emailing them too... Haven't heard anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    Did you get an update? I was thinking about emailing them too... Haven't heard anything...
    No, nothing yet.

I haven't heard anything either. It's a huge relief that others are in the same position!

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Bummed that it looks like I won't see my figures before the pre-order for wave 2 closes.
    I want to order them but I'm super broke and committing to that much money without even seeing the first wave doesn't sit right.
    I know exactly how you feel. Considering the pre-order deadline was set so that people would be able to see the figures before they ordered wave 2, the fact that some of us haven't even had a dispatch email yet is a tad annoying.

Figures arrived today, they are all flawless so I'm happy to order the next wave.

Losing more patience by the day. No reply to my last mail either.

www.lukespicer.com

Heroic Warrior
    Still nothing for me, I'm getting quite fed up too.

Nothing here either! Grrrrr

Mine are in customs now being dealt with by Parcelfarce. Guessing about 40 quid to release them.....*******s.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Losing more patience by the day. No reply to my last mail either.
    Same here. I’m usually quite patient when it comes to get MOTUC stuff, but this is starting to really **** me off.

Second email sent.
    Last edited by Raziel443; March 14, 2018 at 06:16pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    Same here. Iím usually quite patient when it comes to get MOTUC stuff, but this is starting to really **** me off.

Second email sent.
    The on-going and never ending Super 7 fiasco is making me lose interest in the continuation of this line. It's a shame really. I too am in the same boat. No email replies, no tracking number and a complete shambles. My package might just be around the corner and may even be in this country but that doesn't excuse the pathetic service that is being offered to us who paid a substantial amount of money on these preorders.

Talking of which, I'm surprised that BigBadToyStore doesn't have their orders to ship out yet.

Still, in the general scheme of things, it is what it is. Next time, I'll probably not bother ordering with Super 7.