Page 286 of 286 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286
Results 7,126 to 7,148 of 7148

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Well, my parcel has finally cleared customs.

£74.15 for me for the 10 figures I ordered.
    That's £11.25 admin fee and £62.90 in VAT.

That VAT charge would suggest the figures were valued at £314.20
    The actual cost of the figures from Super7 was $349.96 plus $98.42 in postage.

Which I means that either Parcelforce are using the an exchange rate of £1 = $1.11, or they've charged VAT on the cost of the toys + shipping. Which is something that doesn't usually happen but which (as we've discussed previously on this thread) they're totally within their rights to do. So that is a bit steep, my apologies for poo-pooing any suggestions otherwise.
    Mine was £82 for 11 x figures.

I sorted my customs charge over the phone, and queried the charge. The operative I spoke to explained that they had charged VAT on the shipping too.

Well, that explains that then.
    Thanks.

Looks as though this batch of figures has cost me almost exactly £40 each.
    Which to be honest, isn't as bad as it has been in previous years.

Of course, that's economies of scale working in our favour.
    Once Super7 start shipping waves quarterly, we're going to see a steep rise in prices.
    At least those of us who buy everything will see a steep rise.

Well, that explains that then.
    Thanks.

Looks as though this batch of figures has cost me almost exactly £40 each.
    Which to be honest, isn't as bad as it has been in previous years.

Of course, that's economies of scale working in our favour.
    Once Super7 start shipping waves quarterly, we're going to see a steep rise in prices.
    At least those of us who buy everything will see a steep rise.
    Although, still beats the secondary market! And who knows, maybe when we leave the EU, we may be pleasantly surprised? I won't hold my breath, though.

My charge was £130.01 for 20 figures, which works out at £6.50 per figure. I should have those on Monday. I have another parcel though which I don't know the charge for yet (though it contains a lot less figures so won't be as high)

Incidentally, my other package has a tracking status of an attempted delivery at 12.14am Anyone know if you can pay customs some way using the tracking number rather than the bill number they post to you? Unfortunately they are closed now but it would be nice to pay it over the weekend so I might also get the second package on Monday too
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

I honestly feel bad for you guys. Not only do you pay for the figures and shipping cost but then your country hits you with a customs charge. Ouch!
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    My charge was £130.01 for 20 figures, which works out at £6.50 per figure. I should have those on Monday. I have another parcel though which I don't know the charge for yet (though it contains a lot less figures so won't be as high)

Incidentally, my other package has a tracking status of an attempted delivery at 12.14am Anyone know if you can pay customs some way using the tracking number rather than the bill number they post to you? Unfortunately they are closed now but it would be nice to pay it over the weekend so I might also get the second package on Monday too
    If you phone Parcelforce on 0344 800 4466 you can give them the USPS tracking number.
    If it's in their system they can tell you if there's a charge and either transfer you someone who can take the payment on the phone, or give you the reference number so you can pay online at the Parcelforce website.

If you phone Parcelforce on 0344 800 4466 you can give them the USPS tracking number.
    If it's in their system they can tell you if there's a charge and either transfer you someone who can take the payment on the phone, or give you the reference number so you can pay online at the Parcelforce website.
    Yeah I realised what was closed was the local depot and that I could still ring the general number. Unfortunately I could not get an answer after 10 minutes waiting and needed to go out so had to hang up. I guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday for the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I honestly feel bad for you guys. Not only do you pay for the figures and shipping cost but then your country hits you with a customs charge. Ouch!
    It's because we are a member of the EU and they tax us as punishment for not buying them from within the EU instead. Unfortunately since they are only made by an American company we obviously have no choice but to import them. The EU doesn't care about those facts. It's basically a protectionism racket

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Every time the Power-Con exclusives are in stock at BBTS I don’t have the funds to buy them and as soon as I get paid they are sold out again. They were in stock for days last week and I was praying my client would pay me before they sold out but nope. It’s SO frustrating.
    They’re probably gone for good now, clearly I’m not meant to own them.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

I had to pay over £60 customs for my figures and finally received them today. I've just noticed that Super7 failed to send me the second Sorceress I ordered. Considering how she turned out I'm glad of this but I'll be asking them to refund the difference.

My 2 power con figures are currently in London, hopefully not too much longer until they're here.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    My 2 power con figures are currently in London, hopefully not too much longer until they're here.
    That's good news. Who did you order from?

From power con.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    From power con.
    Ok. I went with the German option. I'm thinking those will arrive a little later.

My figures did indeed arrive monday and everything looks great. Granita is probably the best female Super 7 have made so far, but I see what folks mean about how heavy her package is!

I also received 3x Tri-Klops heads (inside my box thankfully) and I originally bought 3 figures so it's definitely based on how many you bought.

A bit disappointed my Dylamug face panels were mixed up which is a little frustrating being a MOC collector... hopefully one of my extras in my second package that's yet to arrive will have the face plates lined up in package.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    My Dylamug had the same issue and I just turned the package sideways and shook it a little, they moved for me so I was able to line up the face panels better.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    My Dylamug had the same issue and I just turned the package sideways and shook it a little, they moved for me so I was able to line up the face panels better.
    I didn't realise the panels would be loose enough, but I tried it and managed to get the eyes perfect but the mouth was a bit stiffer so that was not quite perfectly aligned. Much better than before though so thanks for the tip

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Anyone who got the Tri-Klops replacement head - is that it in the package, just the head? are there any differences ie colour shade, design to the one that came on the figure? Asking as my figures arrived yesterday but this was not attached to the box/included inside. If there's no difference i'm not bothered and wont contact S7. I did the heat up trick and the one that came with the figure spins freely - But as a completionist, if there's any difference, I need it!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Looked the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Anyone who got the Tri-Klops replacement head - is that it in the package, just the head? are there any differences ie colour shade, design to the one that came on the figure? Asking as my figures arrived yesterday but this was not attached to the box/included inside. If there's no difference i'm not bothered and wont contact S7. I did the heat up trick and the one that came with the figure spins freely - But as a completionist, if there's any difference, I need it!
    The head looks exactly the same to me, too.

Inside the envelope, the head was accompanied by an A6 sized card, explaining their reasons for sending the extra head, and some instructions on using warm water to remove and replace the original head.

Just got the email about Laughing Prince Adam and I've gone to check my details and the Super 7 site says there is no account with my email address......even though I recieved an emal regarding an order to said email address. This happened to anyone before?

Edit - all sorted. Apparently the pre-order site is being worked on for Wave 3 so is down.
    Last edited by TigerBlade; October 11, 2018 at 01:02pm.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Thanks guys, I'll stick with the one I have and not bother trying to chase up S7 for it, it would just end up in the spare parts bucket.

I also got my laughing PA shipping update. Fabulous!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Thanks guys, I'll stick with the one I have and not bother trying to chase up S7 for it, it would just end up in the spare parts bucket.

I also got my laughing PA shipping update. Fabulous!
    I swapped the heads with the Club Grayskull Cyclops but I was distracted midway and now I don't know which is the new one and which was the old one.
    So yeah, they're indentical.

Got my Spikor and Chopper today, 17 quid on customs, apart from Chopper is looking down rather than straight forward they're nice figures.