Page 116 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 5788

Thread: United Kingdom Collector's Delivery Thread

£12.95 custom charge through the door today. Thanks royal mail you greedy SOBs.

Anyone else find the post above mine creepy?

My BG Teela arrived today will pick her up from the post office tomorrow morning

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got my non-sub Teela today - a sloppy mess

I'll wait for my sub Teela and FO - hopefully they won't be held - I will be really .... you know what..... if I have to fork out again!!!!

Just picked up BG Teela awesome figure, perfect paint apps and no bobble head well impressed

Not arrived yet, expecting ransom notice any day now
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

No joy here - ransom note came today :-(

Edit: just picked them up today - the box is smaller then I would expect and yet I was still hit with customs.. :-( Both figs look great though, will open them later today :-)
    Last edited by robaczek; July 2, 2011 at 09:31am.
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    got my £13 charge - i was not pleased at all - picked my figures up this morning.

Faceless One is much better than I expected

Teela is my favourite figure this year - along with Catra and Bow - flawless paintjob - solid joints - and her face isn't as shiney as I thought it would be.

Really looking forward to Clawful this month

Got my second BG Teela and Faceless One yesterday but got a £12.95 charge this time
    Got a black eyes Faceless One this time which I'm pleased about, looks a lot better then the grey eyes one.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Picked them up today. Bot lovely figures though Faceless ones cape keeps slidding back to much and covering his face with his front collar and Teela can't look straight forward due to her hair unless she is looking down. Probably both been mentioned in reviews?

So.... Unfortunately my Teela came with 2 right feet :-( as you can see here.. Since it will be my first time contacting support for a replacement - how does the process work for us - UK based fans? Will I need to send her back first and only once they received it I can expect the replacement or does it work some other way? Any insight would be much appreciated ;-)

Well I got a replacement King Hiss without having to send the first one back. However I have been pretty much ignored and led a merry dance over my Panthor that came with two right legs. They either reply asking me for te same info over and over again or outright ignore me.

Thx for the info - shame about the Panthor.. When they send you King Hsss did they use the economic parcel?

You mean was it boxed or bubble mailed? If so then boxed. Came just as a regular sub figure would.

sub figs arrived - £12.95 customs charge.

I think Faceless One is a great figure - BG Teela, I can't get too exited about - also the gun came out of the package with a wonky barrel.

Mine had a wonky barrel too, heated it in boiling water to straighten it.

The postman tried to deliver Whiplash on Saturday, but as I was out I had to wait until today to get him. It's such a great feeling to finally add him to my collection.

Still nothing for me. Mondays are usually bad for post arriving anyway so hopefully tomorrow - although I am expecting a ransom note.

--------------------------------------------------

Got my ransom note yesterday and picked up my subs today. I really like them both, but I was a little disappointed with some sloppy paint apps on all four of my figures. I really had to pick and chose to open the best ones, and even then there's some poor work on the Faceless One's cowl and BG Teela's stomach. Shame as these are cracking figures in every other respect.
    Last edited by Minion; July 7, 2011 at 05:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The wait continues for my inevitable ransom note...

Finally got hold of my Grizzlor. Love him so much more in the flesh!
    Gutted I wasn't able to get a Whiplash this month though.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Hi folks, just moved house (again) and have just had time to pick up my July sub figures.

I got stung the £13 customs fee. So ended up paying £50 for what would have cost me £40 if I didn't have a sub. I may just sound like a "LOUD International Fan" but Toy Guru can stick his 2012 sub up his yankee ass.

Faceless One is excellent. Love him. Just let down by the pink/purple cocktail stirrer of a havoc staff. Otherwise he would be a 10. BG Teela is OK but a couple of gold paint sploges on her bra straps.

Hope everyones remaining figs turn up soon!
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    After receiving my first Faceless & Bikini Teela a week or so ago, finally got a customs charge card through the door for the second package this week. Haven't actually paid it yet - I'm actually at the stage now of selling off some of my duplicates (ahem! \/ ) to help cover all these continual extra costs each month.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

How may others, like me, are still waiting on either the Faceless One and Teela arriving for free or for the ransom note to show up? I'm starting to fear this might be my first ever missing parcel.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    How may others, like me, are still waiting on either the Faceless One and Teela arriving for free or for the ransom note to show up? I'm starting to fear this might be my first ever missing parcel.
    I'm still waiting for my Faceless One and BG Teela.. Postman has already been today so fingers crossed i'll get my ransom note tomorrow..

Heroic Master of Rubbish Eats-the-Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    I'm still waiting too.
    Awesome adj. inspiring or displaying awe.
    Sticker n. an adhesive label, poster or paper.
    Included vr. 1. to have as contents or part of the contents; be made up of or contain. 2. to add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group or category. 3. to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or elememt.

Court Magician
    Still waiting on my Sub Teela and Faceless One.